1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Post-Game Analysis: Suns 113, Rockets 110

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 8, 2011.

Tags:
  1. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

I'm really surprised Chuck's getting a free pass for his performance tonight.

He arguably played his worst defensive game of the season, and was equally pathetic on the other end of the floor. He air-balled a couple of shots, and his play was so despicable that Adelman was forced to roll with Brad Miller down the stretch.

Hill and Chuck played as poor as any starting frontline I've seen in the NBA this season.

Never again, Adelman. Never again.

2. Rockzilla

Rockzilla Member

Yep thats it. I like seeing theme losing. You got me. Good for you. That a boy why to go. Whooop peeee. Congrats. Awesome man good going. :rolleyes:

3. Serg300

Serg300 Member

What about coach for not recognizing he's haveing a bad game and put in Lee.

Martin had a bad game. I noticed serveral times he didn't make the pass or made the wrong pass. Come on Martin!

Good to see Lowry killing tonight...he should have just taken that last 3

I'm happy to see Patterson have a good game.

4. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Screw B.miller but also screw you bandwagon fans talking about blowing up the team after a tough loss, get real. I will be there on monday when the Rockets get the win back.

5. Damion Laverne

We had a timeout left that we should have used when Nash had missed the FT and Miller grabbed the rebound.

6. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Back-to-back, fatigued.

He was slumping heading into the all-star break because of all the games, then with the rest he was on fire coming off of the all-star break. Now there's a back-to-back on the road, and his body is starting to wear down again.

That's my best explanation. We should never count on Martin to tough it out when he's tired or the game gets physical. Its not who he is.

7. red rocketz

red rocketz Member

lol brad miller trending on twitter

8. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

That goal tend call was HUGE. You cannot miss a call like that in such an important game for both of these teams. Carter and Warrick were just hitting their shots. This loss stings a lot. We need a 10 game win streak right about now.

Go Rockets.

9. iohudave

iohudave Member

dont blame the refs. refs are doing ok. except the carter faced out martin one.

10. New Generation

Let's just all pray that Miami's still in a slump by the time we get to them

11. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

there was like 3 or 4 seconds when he got the ball. wouldn't be enough time for him to shoot the ball

12. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Guys, cool down.

We missed Scola in the worst way. Still, do not want to see him back unless he is 100%. Too risk his health and next season for what could be meaningless games (if in fact we do not make the playoffs), is just too much of gamble.

These games show you who the Rockets should keep and who should be shipped. Keepers: Lowry, Lee, Dragic, Scola, Patterson, Hayes. Everybody else is game.

13. pge71188

pge71188 Member

we still have a chance...:cool:

14. TheGoldenGreek

screw it I'm gonna go kill someone on 2k11 with the rockets

15. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

lol that's awesome

16. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

Thanks brad miller and **** the ref's. They screwed the rox over big time.

17. imasonamagun

imasonamagun Member

I really hate people like you. :grin:

18. solid

solid Contributing Member

Fumbled and bumbled that one away. Who was guarding Carter and Warwick? Why was Miller on the floor in crunch time?

19. marky :)

marky :) Member

Biggest band wagon/ knee jerker fans ever.
    Go watch the Heat or something

20. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

It was definately Miller, Hill, Martin, and Lee playing bad that got us the loss. The ref sucked. Adelman couldnt remove Brad miller from the lineup to save the season. He couldnt just trust Chuck Hayes and Patterson the two best playing at that moment. He couldnt just matchup Lee vs Carter more. We lost. It had zero to do with SF position. Mostly to do with size again.