1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Post-Game Analysis: Suns 113, Rockets 110

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 8, 2011.

Tags:
  1. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Our wings should be absolutely ashamed of themselves tonight for letting Warrick and Carter skeet all over their collective faces.

We're talking about a career rotation player and a 34 year old, washed up dunk artist.

Give me a freaking break.

And Gortat made Miller look even older than already is and Chuck look shorter than he already is.

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Would have been nice to have Battier guard Carter.

3. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

TOO MUCH--- Lowry!! Needs to make the team play better as our starting POINT GUARD!!!:p

1 person likes this.
  4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Brad Miller is the absolute worst player I have ever seen.

5. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Good God Brad Miller.

6. devilsdandruff

Lowry is the last person i would blame in this game.
    plus he was guarded by someone not Nash.

7. kapeci8

kapeci8 Member

BRAD MILLER JUST HAPPY TO GET HIS PAYCHECK AT THIS POINT OF HIS CAREER, TERRIBLE SIGNING BY MOREY

8. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Completely horrible effort all around. Lowry was great, but that was it.

It would have been nice if somebody would have decided to actually try to challenge anything Hakim Warrick did on offense. Only this team could make him look like Amare Stoudemire out there.

But hey, this team can overcome one player having a good game, especially with Lowry playing outstanding ball tonight... but not when you decide to not even try to defend Vince Carter.

And then Brad Miller, my goodness... Even LeBron would laugh at that completely pathetic last minute effort.

9. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I would rather see Hasheem Thabeet in there over Jordan Hill.

10. ManOnfire

ManOnfire Member

sure....martin sucked tonight, but he got us to where were at, so im not mad at him right now. Miller, oh man....boy he screwed on this one....but u know what, even worse than miller....ADELMAN. he left his boy toy in there

11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Brad Miller what are you DO-ing? It's like he woke up all of a sudden and noticed a game going on. Go back to sleep Brad.

12. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Lowry got scared to take the last shot.

13. bro2044

bro2044 Member

I literally threw a fit at the end of this game. I cannot BELIEVE we pretty much threw it away again (wasting about 3 seconds) and then Lowry got caught again (after picking up his dribble in a bad with barely any time) and passed to Brad for a W T F 3....

I'm glad we had a chance, but this game shouldve at least been tied. The Rockets f'd up, but the Rockets were f'd themselves in a lot of ways as well. Its been a long time since I've reared back and felt ready to beat a hole in my wall... but I contained it and will now take it out on clutchfans. If my couch was made of something breakable then yes, it would be in pieces, but other than that no hard blows to anything solid, heh.

omg, what a waste of a good game. geez. I just cant believe we were so careless in the final 1.30

14. red rocketz

red rocketz Member

this is hurting :(

15. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

Jordan Hill and Chuck Hayes were down right PATHETIC tonight.

That may have been the worst performance by a starting frontcourt in the history of the NBA.

The 2nd unit was dismantling Gentry's bench early in the 2nd quarter, but Warrick/Carter were too much down the stretch. Yet another game squandered due to poor defense... and don't forget about the disruptive, self-absorbed behavior by Martin on offense.

Colossal failure by Miller to close the game. I literally thought he was going to shed a tear as he slumbered off the floor...

16. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

When time is running out he makes horrible decisions, not talking about the last couple minutes. I am talking about the last couple seconds, that is what I mean by the end of qtrs.

17. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

chuck hayes was ****ing up to!

18. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

we need a gif on carter's foot on the line

and

that BS call on PP for the basket interference

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

This. I hate how Refs can go out and impact games like this and face no punishment.

I mean the Rockets got no love when the game mattered, that was a obvious foul on Lowry's 3 pointer too

20. Rockzilla

Rockzilla Member

LMAO at all this BS playoff talk. GTFO

They aint going anywhere so face it.