1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Suns 113, Rockets 110

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 8, 2011.

Tags:
  1. PotStu

PotStu Member

my soul hurts

2. jorgef09

jorgef09 Member

Tough loss. It's gonna be hard to make the Playoffs (as if it wasn't already) after a loss like that.

Brad Miller's advertised as a great passer. You wouldn't know it watching tonight's game.

If Scola is gonna sit out another game, Adleman needs to start PPat.

3. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Miller's pass to hill hurt us bad in the end..:mad:

4. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Always comes down to two calls from refs or one? They never ****** fail to screw us somehow. Godammit! I am so tired of this crap. Les Alexander cant walk out of the game like the Suns owner and get the refs to start blowing their whistles for our team like their owner and coach did. These guys need a pair of balls to have that ref whistle and make the right calls for once. They cost us the playoffs with that loss probably and the game.

5. OkayAyeReloaded

6. wakkoman

wakkoman Member

As many late game 3's Kyle has been hitting, his management of end of quarter/game plays is still pretty bad. How can you have that kind of confidence to shoot those 3s, but won't take the game tying one?

7. thekad

thekad Member

Good job, Morey. At least one more year and $5mil more of Brad Miller's "veteran savvy."

Sigh.

8. Fyreball

Fyreball Member

Sigh....this one is gonna take a while to get over. Knowing that the refs had SUCH a big impact on the game is seriously one of the most unsatisfying feelings ever. Brad Miller must feel like absolute ****. I feel bad for him. However, Eli Rowe SHOULD feel worse than Brad, but he won't, and that's the problem.

9. lauradelenn

lauradelenn Member

I'd add Bud's many misses early on to that list...really, the Rockets weren't too hot first quarter with the exception of Lowry and his beasty three's.

10. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Member

Everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong.

11. Mr. Space City

12. xAliceInChains

and dont blame the whole game on Miller, this was a collective gathering of fail. All except Lowry.

Hill played the worst of everyone.

13. uchlha

uchlha Member

the team fought hard, brad had 2 bad plays but u cant blame the entire loss on him... was a factor of refs, the two turnovers, kmarts no show, scola being injured..

was a good game until the very end.. could have been a great ending but it is what it is

14. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Brad Miller got bit by Polish baldy and turned into a zombie

The refs are *******

VC relives his Toronto Glory

Lowry is now Ray Allen

We look really tired from back to back and miss Scola

F this game....................

15. TheGoldenGreek

Are you kidding me?! If it wasn't for Lowry there wouldn't have been a game for Miller to screw up!!

16. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

No, just no.

17. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

can someone tell me why b miller is in the game?? offence? he sucks. defensivly? hes the worst in the league. why???????

18. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

I didn't like getting Brad Miller in the first place and now I just downright hate the fool. With all that 'experience' he makes the most horrible plays when it matters.

19. danoman

danoman Member

Im all for trading martin, is this how he is gona play in big games or in the playoffs:(

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Seriously Kevin Martin shot us out of the game; had 1 bad b**** flops and one b**** flop that is debatable in winning time.. Down 1 and he just wipes out on a pick leaving carter open for an easy bucket. That's were we lost the game.

I blame Kevin Martin not Brad Miller. I said he would shoot us out of the game when he was 0-5..