1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN MAN - Arian Foster

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by SuperBeeKay, Mar 1, 2011.

1. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6168079
    ^ Video and Article

MORE at the link
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6168079

2. Fyreball

Fyreball Member

Awesome, awesome read. I hope he continues his success, and ends up being a Texan for a long, long time. He's got all the talent to be one of the best running backs in the league, it's just a matter of putting in the work to get there. Like he said, he's got a name now, so defenses are going to key in on him. But, with hard work, and dedication, he can forgo the sophomore slump, and continue his rise.

3. Mac#5

Mac#5 Member

His name actually fits his personality

4. zlicciardo

zlicciardo Member

already posted in the offseason thread

5. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

He seems a funny dude.

6. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Member

<object width="384" height="216" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="ESPN_VIDEO" data="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all"><param name="movie" value="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="opaque"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"/><param name="flashVars" value="id=6167671"/></object>

7. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

Thanks for the link. i read the piece in the magazine, it was a good read. I loved the pic of him sitting on Reliant.

[​IMG]

8. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Member

9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Member

Looks like he's taking a **** on our POS team. Seriously. We have all the talent. Foster, Andre, Schaub. But every year it's a new excuse... :( I'd love to see some consistency with this team.

1 person likes this.
  10. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

I know we hear every year that "this is our year" and "playoffs finally!". But honestly actually if there is a season this year, I really do think that we will see some consistency with this team. I think that the addition of Wade Phillips as DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR will be a huge upgrade. Because lets face it, our defense was crap and Phillips is one hell of a coordinator.

Plus, we already know we're gonna be a high scoring offense with Schaub, Foster, Johnson, Daniels, etc. So I think we will see some consistency this season.

*crosses fingers* Playoffs please!!!

11. MadMax

MadMax Member

unless they replace personnel in that secondary, nothing will change. i don't care how good Phillips was elsewhere. if kareem still falls down and glover is still the team's best CB, we're in deep crap.

12. Oski2005

Oski2005 Member

That article is really freaking stupid. Just write the story, drop the gimmicks.

13. msn

msn Member

Nah, that would only be true if it were Cowboys stadium. The "roof" of that thing is *shaped* like a toilet seat.

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

he foster's white people?

1 person likes this.
  15. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Member

Agreed...Wade can scheme all he wants, but with no talent, DOOMED...

on a side note can't wait to read the article later...have to finish some wk first...