1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fatty thread: (you know)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Fatty FatBastard, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Fatty FatBastard

What's up. Fatty here again with another thrilling tale of intrigue and "suspense".

First off, T_J is back in town, and shall be here shortly.

Secondly his brother is not a "Twin", although I can't tell the difference. AND he swears he has no idea what Clutchfans is, even though I talked to him about it two years ago at Red Door Texxx.

Thirdly, they date my rejects! Cathy and Carry are what Catch and Carry means. Ha ha!

And finally, my stupid crap:

I've been talking and texting this girl I met 6 months ago. She works M-F nights (stripper) and I go with my boys on the weekends, which is why we don't go out so much.

Zoom to tonight:

My two boys are so wasted from watching the Astro's lose they can hardly speak a coherent sentence. (the only reason I wasn't drinking was that I saw a picture of me in Envy and it wasn't flattering, so I decided to try and leave drinking until late into the eve.)

Either way, I'm bored. Then this girl wants me to drive out to freaking KATY! I hate that notion, and let her know that once you're inside the loop, you never leave it. But she's got a great rack, so I figure, why not?

So, anyhoo, I drive the 25 mile drive to Mason to a place called Mo's; a frickin' CW bar. Which I'm fine with if I'm singing, but I wasn't, so I digress.

Either, or, she's thrilled to see me. Hanging and touching on me everywhere I go. She leaves to dance (I don't dance) or go to the bathroom, but all is well.

And then I realize my Class Ring is Missing!

So I start looking under the three chairs we've been at. Then I just sit with my normal "mean" face for a few minutes. Then I look back at Liz (the chick) and say "Ithink I might have been pick-pocketed. Where they shake your hand, and grab your ring!" She said, at the time how sorry she felt.

Then,after a few more minutes, for one, to try to keep getting laid, and for two, the fact that I drove out to KATY to get laid, I said:

"It's no big deal. I'll just call all of the pawn shops. They always send these rings to these places."

Next thing I know, she is out the door. Seriously. Her friends. Everyone.

Sooooo.

What should I think?

#1: She was horribly offended by my talking about pick-pocketing meaning her friends were somehow involved?

#2: She's a a thief and a tramp.

#3: Fatty is once again, a complete blithering idiot.

(BTW, #3 is inclusive in all poll results.)

#1 Fatty FatBastard, Jul 9, 2006
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2006
  2. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

imma venture and say 3.

3. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

Awesome.

That's all I have. Just....awesome.

4. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

So you ran into T_J and bigtexxx again last night? They are twins, even if they aren't twins.

I think that w**** stole your ring.

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Might've made it better if she was tramp first and thief later?

6. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Don't diss KATY. Mo's is cool.

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I thought you were in your thirties -- why are you still wearing a class ring?

Nook likes this.
  8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

He isn't anymore.

:)

Strippers are good in the sack but a waste of time if you are seeing them outside of their work or your sack.

DD

9. FrontRowJoe

FrontRowJoe Member

Man, that sux. I'd lean towards 2, but she just might be innocent. At this point, I'd put her on probation: if anything else of yours disappears, kick her to the curb. Otherwise, keep trying to hit it.

10. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

I think you're r****ded.

That's probably how you lost your ring.

Love,

Donny

11. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

Did she also steal your mortar board tassel that hangs from your rear view mirror?

12. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

No he did not run into me. I have no idea if he ran into T_J. I didn't realize that I needed to account for my locations, but if FFB was at the Sam Houston Racepark on Friday night or a wedding last night (which it sounds like he wasn't), he didn't identify himself to me. I wasn't with T_J, either. This is just bizarre stuff coming out of left field. weird.

I'm also not dating anyone named either of the two girls' names that he listed -- no idea where that came from.

Nook likes this.
  13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

"Mo will not stand for this!!"-my handcuffed drunk friend who was dragged out of Mo's by his neck in record speed.

Nothing good ever comes out of Mo's.

14. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

class ring, huh?

neat.

15. Fatty FatBastard

It was a $700 class ring from Texas Tech. Why wouldn't I wear it?

16. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

i'm just glad she didn't steal your letter jacket.

17. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

lmao!

on a serious note, they just blatantly ditched you? that's ****ed up.

#17 macalu, Jul 9, 2006
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2006
  18. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

i thought this was going to be about fast food.

19. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Wow, you drove to Katy by yourself to meet a stripper chick on a saturday night and to a Country Western Bar, when all the tight bars/clubs in midtown are full of hot chicks? And then the stripper stole your texas tech class ring and left? I'm at a loss for words.

On a side note, a texas tech class ring, might bring $20 at a pawn shop, you're acting like you lost a rolex.

20. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

LOL, i almost shot coke out of my nose.