1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The “give me Harden over FVV” takes are embarrassing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JW86, Oct 24, 2024 at 5:07 AM.

1. StroudAndYorDaddy

2. JW86

JW86 Member

Refusing to understand to continue making your point, maybe you should put your avatar picture up as a wallpaper and look at it before you post.

3. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Maybe you should have some awareness that you made an entire thread calling other people "laughable" and got laughed out of the building for your trouble.

Joe Rocket likes this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

your point was stupid, I simply refuted it with ease

Dobbizzle likes this.
  5. JW86

JW86 Member

Being laughed at by people who missed the point and or refused to do so by focusing on a simplistic comparison or making a point that coincidentally leaves out context does not pique my interest and I’m happy for that. Aware, sure, but it doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

6. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Your context is nonsense, you're the only person refusing to see the truth of the matter. Fred costs more, has mentored less people to effective careers and is a significantly lesser player. I'm not sure what other context you need to see that you're dead ass wrong tbh?

7. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

FVV won a championship off the bench and couldn’t get along with Scottie Barnes, yet finessed the Rockets for 40mil+ to be a leader.

Guys out there doing cardio and chucking 3s.

8. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

You can also see Norman Powell is wide open on some of the pnr's because they make the defense collapse which is how Powell scored 37 points.

amaru and Dobbizzle like this.
  9. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Youre telling me to leave after you got exposed lol You should chill before I do it again.

10. roslolian

roslolian Member

Nah you are the one making the clown post. So you are telling me Clippers would be 0-2 instead of 0-2? Are you seriously arguing that with a straight face?

Do you know how much of an idiot you are?

11. roslolian

roslolian Member

If Harden had stayed he wouldnt only be making this much. If we brought Harden back in free agency why would he sign for less than the max? The only reason he signed for 35M is because he thought Morey was gonna sign him the max and then he got scammed.

If Harden told Stone he was willing to sign for half the max and on a 2 yr deal you think Stone would say no? But again why would Harden even do that? He didnt know he was gonna get screwed by Morey. He thought he was gonna get a 300M max.

How about you pro Harden folks actually try to make realistic arguments?

12. StroudAndYorDaddy

If Harden told Stone he was willing to sign for half the max and on a 2 yr deal you think Stone would say no? But again why would Harden even do that? He didnt know he was gonna get screwed by Morey. He thought he was gonna get a 300M max.

How about you pro Harden folks actually try to make realistic arguments?[/QUOTE]
    warriors were beating teams by 20 plus prior to tonight tho and were favored by 10. Harden hasn’t even shot the ball well largely because of his focus on defense this szn

13. roslolian

roslolian Member

A loss is a loss. Who the hell was happy yesterday Rox only lost by 3?

If the Nets had White maybe they win 1 game because he is a much better defender and 3 pt shooter than Harden. The worst that could happen is 2 losses which is what they have now.

14. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

You're the idiot here bruh... I'm telling you they would be 0-2 with White and would've been destroyed both games... Instead they're 2-1 with wins over the Nuggets and Warriors... And tight OT loss to the Suns... WTF are you talking about clown ass fool

15. roslolian

roslolian Member

Oops I dont watch the Clippers I thought you were saying they were 0-2. My bad.

Regardless White is still better than the current Harden. Harden cant even shoot straight anymore. He also lost a lot of his quickness and agility due to old age and injuries.

16. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

You're wrong. Harden signed his contract THIS offseason, he was already with the Clippers, no Morey involved. He's in the first year of a 2 year deal. You're rewriting history.

Joe Rocket likes this.
  17. roslolian

roslolian Member

Yes Harden signed his contract THIS offseason but we were also committed to FVV already THIS offseason.

You are the one rewriting history how are we supposed to sign Harden with FVV already on the team? The only time we could have had Harden was BEFORE signing FVV which was when Morey was involved.

18. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

By moving FVV, are you under the impression that you can't trade people? Bizarre take lmao

19. roslolian

roslolian Member

You realize you need similar contracts to trade right?

How are you gonna move 40M of capspace and not take salary back to free space for James Harden? You are ridiculous.

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

If he was younger he would make the majority of those shots, that is a fair take.
    And yes Norman Powell did have better game than Harden in Denver.

Harden having a good game himself outside his shooting 22% from 3 in his first 2 games.

The real reason you split. He built himself a house .....and that house was taken down by Phoenix.

#160 daywalker02, Oct 28, 2024 at 2:34 AM
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2024 at 3:00 AM