1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The “give me Harden over FVV” takes are embarrassing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JW86, Oct 24, 2024 at 5:07 AM.

1. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

What I think is that you didnt watch the games and you just checked stats and you have no idea what youre talking about.

StroudAndYorDaddy and Dobbizzle like this.
  2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I haven't watched as much as you have but I looked 5 minutes at the Phoenix game where he had contested layups that he would have made when he was in his Prime and he did not lol....

Don't take it personal, not everybody loves Harden.

3. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

I didn't say **** about loving Harden or taking it personal (I said he was better than FVV). I correctly assessed by what you said that you don't actually watch the games and I was right. Case closed

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Don't let the door hit you on the way out then.

#104 daywalker02, Oct 27, 2024 at 6:12 AM
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2024 at 6:21 AM
  5. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Harden haters are not watching our games with fvv controlling the offense.

Not being able to score in 9 mins is wild.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

If Harden was here and doing good work, then you have a point for whoever hates on him.

The thing is you are arguing for a ghost of the past.

FVV was a transitional guy that is here for 2-3 years ..... and nothing more and nothing less.

Harden's trade gave us all those draft picks, he already has done something.

The Clippers and Rockets are in direct contention for a Play-In or Playoff spot....another reason there won't be some sort of FVV for Harden swap.

#106 daywalker02, Oct 27, 2024 at 6:33 AM
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2024 at 6:50 AM
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I never closed the book on Harden though, if he wants to take a 1 or 2 year contract when this is over with the Clippers.

Fine be it that way but the contract should be reasonable and this is a discussion for the offseason.

8. Asian Sensation

Reminder how much of a sorry ass thirsty loser groupie bum Harden is. Associating with only the best of course. Few months before Durk put out the murder for hire hit. Glad he got to hear and see the ‘mastermind’ work his craft in person.

9. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

You do realise you lost that exchange, right? He made you look like the fraud that you are, with ease.

Joe Rocket and Crashlanded19 like this.
  10. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

FVV was definitely brought here to instill professionalism, mentor, and change the defensive mindset. However, there were several reports citing Harden’s interest in rejoining the Rockets and Houston opting to go a different direction. With that said, the criticism on FVV some unwarranted is his fit with this offense. I think the majority of the criticisms is his fit in terms of the faster downhill play of Amen and Cam etc. to Fred’s credit he has thrown more outlet passes and tried to run out on breaks. Fred is still important to this team as a vet and ex champ no doubt.

11. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Bigger fraud than Bobby the great fraud? @Bobbythegreat

12. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Massive delusional idiocy.... You replace Harden with White and the Clippers aren't just 0-2 right now ... They get absolutely destroyed both games.... Clown post.

Dobbizzle likes this.
  13. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

With how many weird alt/gimmick posters there are it wouldn't surprise me if they're the same person or if daywalker is a chatbot Bobby set up in all honesty.

Stephen_A likes this.
  14. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

:D I got no beef with him. But know what u mean. My foes are Bobby the fraud, The guy that wants to tea bag Rudy T, and top Sengun only fan Around the World lmao. Same person? Hmmm ;)

#114 Stephen_A, Oct 27, 2024 at 9:55 AM
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2024 at 10:01 AM
    Dobbizzle likes this.
  15. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Yeah i definitely think Harden would open up these players’ games. According to reports Udioka and Rockets opted for a different direction. I think Udoka and management wanted to build their own team and legacy without any distractions of the past and focus in a tough defensive and professional culture.

StroudAndYorDaddy and Dobbizzle like this.
  16. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Yeah I know why they did it, we've got the culture, it's lovely. However, we have no chops on offense at all, and Beard would instantly provide more from the floor than our entire coaching staff is giving us from the sidelines...

Joe Rocket and Stephen_A like this.
  17. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

True. No easy answer to me what’s the better direction. FVV is an ex champ with that gritty 2018 Toronto team. That means something don’t forget. But i see both pros and cons to both sides of the argument. The offense most definitely would open open up and flow like a fine oiled machine with Harden iso up top or running Pnr with multiple players, and cross court passes to wings and corners.

18. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Ex-champ is overrated. Here are some more champions: Juan Toscano-Anderson, Otto Porter Jr, James Wiseman. Harden's worth more than all of them combined, regardless of not having a ring. Look, I like Fred, but let's stop with the nonsense narrative that he lead them to any kind of anything. Kawhi Leonard, Pascal Siakam, Kyle Lowry - that's the people who lead Toronto. Fred was a role player. We're hyping up Kenny Smith as if he was driving force, it's silly.

Joe Rocket and utgrad97 like this.
  19. StroudAndYorDaddy

That’s the point tho

harden is making significantly less than fvv. That klutch sports agency gets players paid

20. StroudAndYorDaddy

Jalen green is just as wild tho when he is off the court if you follow certain urban social media accounts. Jalen green already has 4 kids ALLEDGELY

Joe Rocket likes this.