1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Kamala Harris for President 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sajan, Jul 21, 2024.

1. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

Don’t be fool brah. This is an act. All politicians have an act that they used. What bothers me more she is so far to the left and that’s why she’s always repeating that Marxist’s saying “unburdened by what has been”. God forbid if they steal another election and put Kameltoe in charged. We all would be fuccked. The woke clowns in here would be affected by her policies as well, but they are way too stupid to understand them.

tinman likes this.
  2. Houstunna

Houstunna Mr Graphix
    Supporting Member

All you did was prove my point.... just like many people do on this forum.

Instead of answering simple questions, you deflect and go ad hominem.

It's a common debate tactic for people who can't handle the truth.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

No one is trying to debate you. We are just laughing at your attempts at trolling or whatever he freak you are trying to do here.

Please deal with your daddy issues somewhere else possibly therapy.

4. Agent94

Agent94 Member

LOL. You are projecting. I answered your question and you called me a simp and cuck. I didn't attack you at all. You still haven't answered why you are obsessed with mandatory paternity tests.

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

6. Houstunna

Houstunna Mr Graphix
    Supporting Member

False... many have tried.

After their failed attempt at making a legit rebuttal, they deflected and went ad hominem.

I actually never called you a simp. I was just describing your behavior (thanks for reposting it for proof).

That fact once again exposes how many people here can't make a legit rebuttal.
    ____

Regarding paternity tests.... it's fascinating how much the topic of equality is spoken/driven, yet there's so much privilege (inequality) that is still expected by the same people who preach equality.

Paternity tests not being mandatory by law is just one easy example.

For instance, if a hospital ever accidentally switched a baby at birth, and the parents didn't find out until later (however long later, but the longer the worse, right?) -- what would those parents do after discovering?

7. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Member

Why didn't you respond to my other comment? All you do is spam tweets 20x a day lol

8. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

#6 Baby Stunna found out Daddy wasn't his Daddy

9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Any body language experts here?

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

12. Agent94

Agent94 Member

What was actually said - paraphrased.

This committee's (weaponization of the federal government) purpose is to desensitize the public to the eventual goal of the eradication of the DOJ and FBI who serve as a check against white nationalism and other far right ideology.

What the tweet says.

OMG - She admits the DOJ and FBI are weaponized to go after people with opposing views.

Not only is this tweet disturbingly twisted, it basically hand wringing that someone might be opposed to racists.

Every single time I look at one of these tweets it is lies.

Newlin and Nook like this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

I love this tact - hey guys if we say it enough, maybe it will become true.

The latest numbers have Harris getting 80% of the black vote - with Trump getting 16%.

When Harris first entered the race she was at 68% of black voters.

You keep ****ing that chicken though Sage ...

dobro1229 likes this.
  14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Member

Yep, and I'm sure that this interaction she's talking about if it happened at all, happened exactly the way she's describing.

Yes... there is a greater shift in the African American and certainly the Hispanic American electorate towards autocracy because of media, propaganda, and boredom/wanting to try something new. Everyone knows to expect a shift. However that doesn't mean that it'll be enough to counter the shift that older voters, educated white, and other swing voters who are continually voting more towards the Dems that before.

So yeah wouldn't be shocked if Candace Owens and Sage Steel every once in awhile find a black person who tells them they are right, and it FEELS like a groundswell, but in reality the polling shows that it's not the groundswell that they FEEL like it is even though yes.. it'll be a shift one way or another win or lose because the country as a whole has a huge swath of the population openly flirting or advocating for autocracy because they are just tired of our system which feels broken because .... well... let's be honest here... the Republicans on the Supreme Court made dark money in politics legal, and that corrupted Washington mostly on the Republican side, but some on the Dem side too which has halted much real progress the government can make even though all things considered the Obama and Biden administrations did more than people think or feel.

Also... Americans are kind of entitled brats, and even when you have the best of the best you still want something different. Love America, but let's be honest here about our entitlement vs how the rest of the world has it. This flirtation with Autocracy isn't unexpected given how good we've had it as a country. It's not just a black or brown shift, its just the entire country where there is a bell ringing in the corner saying "Screw America... Democracy sucks. Let's blow it up"... It's not just a MAGA enchantment as well. Go listen to Ms. Pro Trans rights Chappel Roan.

So yeah... not buying what Sage is saying here, but I'm sure yes she has had black people come up to her, and say things that make her FEEL that way, and validate her nonsense.

Nook and mdrowe00 like this.
  15. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

Why do always resort to insults when someone has a different opinion?

AroundTheWorld and basso like this.
  16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

Why do you concern troll?

17. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Why is the sky blue? Why is water wet? Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?

mdrowe00 and Andre0087 like this.
  18. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

I don't understand your post. I'm guessing you are calling me a troll simply for calling you out. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong and we can revisit the topic.

Houstunna and basso like this.
  19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

Why are you pretending you care?

I have no issues with "ad hominems" when the disagreement is over the basic value of women as equals humans to men.

There are disagreements you believe warrant "ad hominems". If the disagreement is over whether it's okay for a adult to have sex with a child I'd assume you would have no issues with "ad hominems".

My perception of morality isn't based on trivial logical fallacies on a message showed. I'll gladly "ad hominem" who I think says disgusting things.

So keep on trying to pretend you care about me calling the dude a creep who needs therapy.

#8039 fchowd0311, Sep 26, 2024 at 3:51 PM
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2024 at 3:57 PM
    Xopher likes this.
  20. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Why aren't you calling out your buddy for calling people simps and cucks? He has some serious issues about women and should be called out.

Andre0087 likes this.