1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. RESINator

RESINator Member

He can't even answer policy questions coherently. Wtf was this garbage coming out of his mouth. I feel dumber just listening to it.

2. Nook

Nook Member

First - Trump would be funny if he wasn’t running for President. He is funny in the awkward old uncle way.

Second - yeah, everyone (to Trump’s surprise) except for some hardcore supports, stopped caring that a bullet was half an inch from ending his life.

Trump is like Nixon - 25 years from now no one will admit they supported him.

3. Nook

Nook Member

First - congratulations on living in San Francisco and not being a heroin addict or and not having been stabbed by a homeless transgender veteran.
    Second - why go on vacation when you can doom scroll and scream at people different than you.

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Member

I'm gonna hafta say this video is bullshit.

No way they could fit his biggest lies into only a 7 minute video...

Andre0087, deb4rockets and Nook like this.
  5. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I think it only takes one instance like this when people know the real story to realize how slanted media can twist stories to know that media should be viewed with a certain skepticism or at least need to verify.

But for those that have never had the real experience to compare with the presentation, they'd never know. When people have had more than one real experience to compare with it, it is just sad in a way that can make a person wince when the public accepts the media presentation as definitive and factual, not of just one time but for 100% of the time.

What is even worse is when people are aware and seek to exploit the examples to try and fortify or create an inaccurate narrative.

deb4rockets likes this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

Nancy Pelosi is a far more forgiving person than me because if any of my loved ones got almost beaten to death and they did nothing but make jokes about, I’m not extending any grace or acting like I’m glad they’re safe when they get shot at like she did with Trump…that’s karma coming to collect AFAIC

she thanked God that Trump was safe

[​IMG]

couldn’t be me

Andre0087 and deb4rockets like this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

8. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...

Since calling candidates for POTUS 'stupid' has become commonplace around here, you know, Trump is stupid. He rarely understands policy and can’t articulate a coherent thought. This isn’t a one-off; he’s been like this for a while. His stupidity, combined with his mistaken but sincere belief that he's the smartest person in the room, is why his first term was so chaotic and a **** show, even with adults around to keep him in check. Now imagine a second term without those adults in the room.

@AroundTheWorld

Andre0087 and Two Sandwiches like this.
  9. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Member
    Supporting Member

10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Member
    Supporting Member

It's become a sick part of Trump and MAGA to mock others and be horribly cruel.

Reeko and Two Sandwiches like this.
  11. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

you a Mavs fan now, I see

12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

I never found Trump funny or entertaining. Even back in the 90’s I always thought he was a con man.

Andre0087 and Reeko like this.
  13. jo mama

jo mama Member

person nobody has ever heard of thinks the democrats are too authoritarian and extreme on abortion so she says she will vote for the party that outright embraces authoritarian nationalism and wants to deny rape victims abortions and force women to carry unviable fetuses to term. because there is nothing "extreme" about that, is there?

Andre0087 likes this.
  14. jo mama

jo mama Member

and then you have people like @AroundTheWorld who relentlessly mocked pelosi and accused him of being gay and said leftists are responsible for the assassination attempt.

trump certainly knows his audience!

15. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, that's why I choose to ignore the types that enjoy that sick stuff and share it.

jo mama likes this.
  16. jo mama

jo mama Member

its pretty incredible that someone who was almost assassinated would continue to mock someone else who was almost assassinated. just shows a real lack of humanity and self-awareness.

further proof that trump is totally unfit for the office and what a genuinely bad person he is.

No Worries and deb4rockets like this.
  17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

18. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Member
    Supporting Member

I doubt he is capable of really feeling empathy. It's part of the sociopathic/psychopathic traits that make him who he is. He probably enjoys seeing others in pain. He's twisted that way. It's the same with the pathological lying, his inability to admit he is wrong, and his grandiose vision of himself as so beautiful, so intelligent, and better than anyone. He's sick in the head.

19. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

This is the type of smarmy small d**k crap Trump worries about, making sure people know he's a lot taller than a woman. I will never in my entire life understand peoples adoration for him.

[​IMG]

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  20. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member