1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MAGA Losing their Hsit over Vance's wife

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by glynch, Jul 24, 2024 at 12:16 PM.

1. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

In a woke society they do no adhere to universal normalities

for example the biological genders
    But we can also look at shoplifting
    Which is universally accepted in certain cities in California

it doesn’t really matter if these people are poor or rich

remember this incident in China???

shoplifting in LA is different than in China

they messed around and found out
    They needed the president to bail them out
    @Salvy
    @ROXRAN

13 in 33, Nook and ROXRAN like this.
  2. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

Hmm, my egg post triggered a few of you clowns in here. I’m glad it takes away the attention from this stupid and asinine thread.

3. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

That is exactly what I did. I have friends from different ethnic groups and they always criticized our chickens and our eggs. They grew up eating a much healthier chicken because of how that chicken was raised. The visits to those chicken farms years ago sealed it for me.

I’ve been eating free range chicken and the eggs ever since. When I traveled to Asia or Europe, the chicken over there tasted completely different than the chicken we have here in the states.

I agree with you on the cruelty part man, there is no way in hell it could be good for your body if you eat an animal raised in such environments, stressed out and pumped full of hormones and antibiotics.

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

5. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

Free range brah. I stopped eating bad chicken and eggs years ago after my visits to the chicken farms. I just have to say no to Walmart groceries. I save my money and live frugally but not the stuff that I put into my body. I researched my food source properly and won’t eat cheap junk.

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

I doubt animal welfare is his motive here

7. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Member

[​IMG]

Wrong "Indians", but.....

[​IMG]

Ubiquitin likes this.
  8. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Member
    Supporting Member

What bothers me is that off all the criticisms of the Trump campaign and presidency, the story of JD Vance ****ing a couch is the one that went viral.

Amiga and Nook like this.
  9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

[​IMG]

Rashmon, No Worries, 13 in 33 and 5 others like this.
  10. Nook

Nook Member

If you choose to spend additional money on a premium product, then they probably shouldn't complain about inflation or "the struggle".

JeeberD, ROCKSS and Amiga like this.
  11. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]

Ubiquitin and KingCheetah like this.
  12. glynch

glynch Member

a typical ant-wokester.
    What a conservative wokester !! lol. Anybody else remember the Portlandia episode when the guy asks about the chicken whose eggs is buying how many square feet he has to range in and then if the chicken has any friends? Strikes me as the type who probably gets upset and doesn't tip if he feels that the minimum wage server fails to treat him as the vip he imagines himself to be

13. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

• Caged: Hens are confined to cages with a 67-square inch space each. They never see the light of day and consume a corn or soy diet. Over 90 percent of eggs in the U.S. come from hens that are kept in cages for their entire egg-laying lives.
    • Cage-Free: These ladies have more room than caged hens, since each is given less than 1 square foot. Still, they’re not entirely “free,” since they’re confined to barns and consume a corn or soy diet.
    • Free-Range: Allotted less than 2 square feet per hen, these animals have more space than their caged and cage-free peers, but they don’t get outdoors as much as you may think. Some seldom get to see the light of day and many eat a corn- or soy-based feed.
    • Pasture-Raised: These ladies are given at least 108 square feet each and consume some feed and lots of grass, bugs, worms and anything else they can find in the dirt. They tend to be let out of the barns early in the morning and called back in before nightfall.
    https://certifiedhumane.org/article-explains-difference-pasture-raised-free-range-eggs/

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

Foreign eggs taste better but you're not going to get that experience from Walmart or whole foods

15. Astrosfan183

Astrosfan183 Member

This guy does the actual research, if you were ever curious

Kim likes this.
  16. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

You’re welcome. I managed to turn a shiit thread into something worthwhile of discussion. Proper food source and things we put into our temples.

17. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

Well if Trump is elected again and inflation will go back to where it was before he left office, I will graduate from cage free to pasture raised.:D

18. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Inflation when Trump was in office mostly hovered around 1.5-2%, inflation today is around 3%.

If your eggs today cost 7 dollars, in a year at 3% inflation they would cost around 7.21, at the "trump" rate let's say they would cost 7.12 instead. If eggs go up 12 cents instead of 21, you will be able to afford even more expensive eggs?

Are you expecting deflation under Trump?

The only plausible way out of the high inflation that already occurred is going to be wage growth matching it, and supposedly that's already happened, according to the bureau of labor statistics. https://www.businessinsider.com/wages-outpace-inflation-consumer-sentiment-high-prices-2024-7

I know some people are expecting prices to "go back to normal" under republicans/trump and I'm afraid they'd be seriously disappointed.

ROCKSS, Amiga and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

We(or at least I) had it pretty good under Trump. I don’t see why he can’t do it again. For a starter, he will free us from the shackles of high energy costs and couple that with spending cuts, then inflation will go down for sure.

I seriously doubt that true inflation number now is at 3%?

20. Astrosfan183

Astrosfan183 Member

What exactly is his plan to get inflation back to "where it was"?