1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kamala is no joke; will vote for her again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. No Worries

No Worries Member

If Biden wins the debate, will you vote for Joe?

2. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Member

This is as fair as we will see, neither side will have any notes and I am not sure how that will play, will we just get a bunch of "wrong" facts because let's face it, trying to remember certain facts about EVERYTHING is tough for anyone. Its one thing to say, there was X amount of unemployment 4 yr VS today but it will be easy to flub those "facts" which could seem like a lie but you simply don't have your bullet points in front of you. Obviously, you cant lie about your position on let's say Abortion and then claim you didn't have you notes in front of you...............Should be interesting, not sure if this format has been used in the past.

astros123 likes this.
  3. astros123

astros123 Member

Of course he won't. He'll start spewing right wing conspiracies about how there was a clone of biden or some other bullshit. These people are brainwashed

4. astros123

astros123 Member

Dude just last week trump claimed that the inflation rate was 40% and gas prices were 13 dollars a gallon. He also claimed that unemployment was near 13%. This is why the discourse surrounding biden is ridiculous. Trimp is allowed to say the most unhinged things and his MAGAt followers @Salvy @Space Ghost don't say a word.

The debate will expose trump to the country

5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

missed that and can't find the video, maybe someone here can share a link

6. astros123

astros123 Member

Imagine being such a dipshit you think inflation is 40% but the same morons who bash biden ignore trump @AroundTheWorld @Space Ghost

7. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

Raise the anty. If Biden doesn't get up and wander off within 10 minutes, ending the debate, I'll vote for Biden.

Joke tho. Not voting for Harris period unless DNC hot swap Harris for Newson and then I will consider

8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

thanks

can't find the $13 gas price claim either

9. astros123

astros123 Member

He said it in the same speech. He's said numerous times before

National average when he said this was 3.20

rocketsjudoka likes this.
  10. astros123

astros123 Member

Newsom the guy who had an affair with his assistant secretary then fled to Mexico during covid restrictions while forcing California's to live through strict covid rules?

11. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

12. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

Serious question. What are you going to do when Biden dies and your god is gone?

You are all in with trying to elect a carcass when he will lose to Trump.

You're a fanatic. Get help

13. astros123

astros123 Member

I doubled down on the stock market in 2022 when you dipshits claimed the economy would collapse and we were headed to hyperinflation. You morons laughed at me. Since then I've made 7 figures while you've become more broke. Why would I get help when I've made a **** ton of cash

I've been right every step of the way while you...... well you just expose yourself as a utter moron every day

14. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

Which is it? You became a gajizillionaire by grifting off the medical system or the financial system? You keep changing your story.

15. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

I’m pretty sure no matter what happens Trump and his supporters will say he won the debate.

No Worries likes this.
  16. astros123

astros123 Member

"Grifting off the medical system" is one way to spin it if you're a hater. I've posted everything I've done in this section. Never once changed my story. Said before that whatever money Ive made from obamacare subsidies I've put on spy. Never once changed my story

17. Salvy

Salvy Member

18. astros123

astros123 Member

Why do you keep positing what this dumbass has to say. This was the same dipshit moron who spread the Biden is wondering off concept which you flocked to and posted the fake photo.

Biden campaign is imploding so bad that there's been a 7 point swing towards Biden? These people are morons @rocketsjudoka

#7278 astros123, Jun 19, 2024
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2024
    No Worries likes this.
  19. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

@Salvy
    This is for the woke suckers who always yapping their fat lips against us bro

Salvy likes this.
  20. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

@Os Trigonum is better than all these fat white Bernie sanders look alike woke geezers

Salvy likes this.