1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kpdark, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Weak ass response. But honestly you are oddly obsessed with Jalen Green. And look it’s ok to accept and love yourself. That’s the first step to healing and living a functional and joyful life.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

My guy, you're the one throwing a b****fit about a joke. Throwing a second hand tantrum... I'm sure your boyfriend will see it and notice you.

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

Red Reedies haven't started a "Sheppard will be the Rockets numero uno" yet? or "Meet your new franchise player Reed Sheppard"? or "Building around Reed Sheppard and liking it"?

backwardhead, sirjesse and Stephen_A like this.
  4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

each deserves its own thread

AroundTheWorld, sirjesse and J.R. like this.
  5. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

It must be the paint!!!

kpdark and Stephen_A like this.
  6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He'll be great in the WNBA

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

8. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Don't be a clown Bobby.

He absolutely killed the DPOY rt there.

But he should be in the W???

You gotta come up with some better stuff man.

kpdark and Stephen_A like this.
  9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I do understand that there are casual NBA fans who are so excited by random dunks it makes them ignore 3 years of dogshit basketball performances....after all, I was 12 once too.

That said, since I'm no longer a child, I prefer legitimately good basketball performance.

At the end of the day, despite the flashy BS that gets you all hot and bothered, Jalen is still overall one of the worst players on the Rockets roster. He's not, and has never been a net positive player in the NBA.

10. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Can't even get through your reply.

Always coming back with insults and arrogance. Basically more Clown Ish. I get it. That's who you are. But let me ask you this. If that's all you got, then how can you say you're no longer a child? You sure sound like one.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's not really an insult, just explaining the situation as I see it. You can't help that you get easily distracted by dangling keys, and I don't expect any different from you.

12. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Classic example.

You made my point.

13. cml750

cml750 Member

lol, That guy comes in with his schtick of love and acceptance of our "all" our players but it is funny he only does that when someone says anything about Jalen and is strangely absent when anyone attacks one of our other players. If he defended attacks against all the players with his love and acceptance bullcrap, I might have a little more respect for him. If Jalen does not come out of the gate playing well this year there are a lot of Jalen only fans, like him, who will be very disappointed when he is gone by the trade deadline or the end of the season if he is untradeable. I am hoping for the best with Jalen but expecting the worst.

#2493 cml750, Jun 15, 2024
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2024
  14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I just hope they go with Jalen.

cml750 likes this.
  15. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

This is the make or break it year for Jalen . After a full season with Udoka and now a full offseason

AroundTheWorld and Mathloom like this.
  16. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Don't shatter their dreams too early, it'll be even more hilarious to watch if they stay convinced that the echo chamber narrative here is reality. It's actually crazy how much CF has convinced themselves that Jalen's a guaranteed bust and 100% getting traded (mostly comes from Sengtards and KPJ stans worried about their guys losing any shine, let's be real about it) when everything the team says suggests the complete opposite, I've seen numerous HOF level talent putting him over on their podcasts too, cognitive dissonance is fascinating to watch.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

I fear if Jalen Green even becomes a successful star this will continue. It's all about goal posts moving. The next step wafter a consistent regular season of star okay will be a bad playoff game.

The goal posts will continue to **** for these same posters. From whether he'd amount to nothing more than Corey Brewer to whether he can't lead a team as a franchise player to a ring, goal posts will always shift.

If he does well the first half of this season I guarantee you these same posters will have some caveat.

At the end of the day some people just don't jibe with certain players because of things like not sharing similar cultural values(painted nails, into fashion)

kpdark likes this.
  18. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Oh it'll get a LOT worse if he fully emerges as an all-star. It'll be non-stop character assassinations and inane bullshit if he ever dares take more shine than Alpi...:rolleyes:o_O

Stephen_A and fchowd0311 like this.
  19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Now of the dumb hot takes, that's probably the most brain neutral of them all.

If Jalen stops being terrible at basketball, EVERYONE will be happy.

The only conflict has been due to Jalen being absolute dogshit leading to valid criticism and his loyal worshippers waging a jihad against the non-believers.

If he stops being awful at basketball, that'll stop the criticism which will appease the mindless Jalen cultists.

20. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

I have reason to believe @Bobbythegreat is a self hating latent homosexual who uses this opportunity to direct his hatred on Jalen Green when he himself is his own enemy. But he certainly can free himself by just accepting and loving himself.