1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Hush Money Trial

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by deb4rockets, Apr 13, 2024.

1. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

It's a documentary case. The evidence is there in the checks, emails, recorded phone calls, etc.

Again... Donald Trump picked Michael Cohen. Not the prosecution. THEY DO NOT WANT COHEN TO TALK ON THE STAND. Not that hard to understand why they have to though.

But like always you are just being snarky here, and trying to gaslight. What you say here is about as credible as what comes out of Cohen or Trump's mouth, and there is documentary evidence here for years that you simply do not have an ounce of objective opinion we should listen to. Just flagrant anti-Democratic propaganda.

2. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

The verdict will be interesting. These jurors have their hands full. I am interested in how the electorate would react to all scenarios. And if necessary, the sentencing would be even more intriguing.

3. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

SMH at this post and the like...

mdrowe00 and Andre0087 like this.
  4. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

allowing nonrelevant testimony to bias a jury was what got the Harvey Weinstein charges thrown out

not that this judge or prosecutor care. They just want a conviction before the election, don't care if it withstands appeal.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Who doesn't, except for magas?

6. NewRoxFan

The previous witnesses presented the evidence of the transactions. Stormy provided testimony of her activities which led to trump making the illegal payments. Furthermore, she was able to provide testimony that countered any defense argument that he was only paying off the p*rn star to keep his wife from finding out.

7. NewRoxFan

LOL, so cancun here defends trump's hiding hush payments made by a former president (and presidential candidate) to a p*rn star (cheating on his pregnant wife),... and all cancun can say is, "well, we all know trump cheats on his wives"?

Gary Hart was forced out of a presidential race for cheating with Donna Rice. John Edwards was forced out for cheating on his wife with Rielle Hunter. republicans tried to impeach President Clinton for cheating on his wife with Monica Lewinski in the oval office and then lying about. And none of them were p*rn stars.

rocketsjudoka and mdrowe00 like this.
  8. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

I've read over 100 pages if I'm not mistaken of Stormy's testimony including the motion for a mistrial. I have yet to make it to her cross examination, but it's my understanding that one of Trump's attorneys suggested she "hate" Donald Trump--which I can understand, given that he basically dangled a slot on "The Apprentice" in exchange for sex, then went on to lie about the affair and defame her... but I could be wrong there, and it really doesn't ****ing matter. What's clear is: Trump's attorneys rarely objected during her testimony, and when they did they were usually sustained.

I'm no lawyer but I agree 100% with the judge's ruling on the motion to dismiss. I suggest others tear themselves away from X for a moment and decide for themselves...

https://pdfs.nycourts.gov/PeopleVs.DTrump-71543/transcripts/5-7-2024/00045.html

Edited with proper link.

#528 FrontRunner, May 8, 2024
    Last edited: May 8, 2024
  9. Buck Turgidson

Cruz should be thrown out of office for being a complete creep since he was a teenager.

mdrowe00 and deb4rockets like this.
  10. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

11. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

129163_6.jpg

12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This from the guy that just reposted Charlie Kirk reposting Alan Dershowitz.

13. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Oh is Dershowitz now a far-right radical?

14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Was that a parrot or the point of the post flying over your head?

mdrowe00 likes this.
  15. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Kirk the right-wing nutjob and Dershowitz, the lawyer who defended the child trafficking pedophile Epstein. :eek:

16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I love how posts like this treat us all as if we are the dumbest least informed people on the planet. Yes, and Jonathan Turley is a famous and respected Liberal Scholar as well. Tulsi Gabbard is a known principled Democrat. etc etc.

17. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Dershowitz has been a Democrat all his life. He was deemed a far-right extremist the moment he questioned the integrity of your Washington masters.

18. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

You truly are the DUMBEST libtard in this community and that's saying a lot!

19. NewRoxFan

20. NewRoxFan

Funny how easy it must be to get into law school...

Astrodome likes this.