1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kpdark, Jan 2, 2024.

1. clos4life

clos4life Member

His baby with his worn-out grandma gold digging GF, didn't you see the interview last game?

2. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

It's one thing to think being an edgelord in 2024 is still cool but damn dude, this is ****ing weak.

Verbal Christ likes this.
  3. clos4life

clos4life Member

Is it incorrect though? Didn't Jalen himself say that's the reason?

4. kpdark

kpdark Member

5. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

You can play dumb, but I'm pretty sure we both know what part of your post he's referring to.

You might as well walk around with a sign that has "I'M AN ANGRY INCEL" written in red, bold font.

Verbal Christ likes this.
  6. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Don't forget Cam and Tari. Just imagine next yr

7. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

You calling Alpi ANYBODY?

8. clos4life

clos4life Member

I'm very excited that Jalen Green is doing better than ever. I cheer for Jalen to succeed. If him having a baby with his worn-out grandma gold digging GF helps him on the court then more power to him, as long as he keeps delivering that's fine with me.

It seems to me that you are the one wearing that sign, because I'm cool with it.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Worn out I do not know, I think she is smarter than she looks like, she was getting paid by multiple athletes as I understand it and already has a 22 year old son.....

Babymaking is her way to collect them checks..... hope she does not want to make babies in her 50s/60s.

If we go all out on casual dates with some dessert in the evening and come out with a kid....what would it be like.

clos4life likes this.
  10. clos4life

clos4life Member

Gold-digging women generally are very smart and manage to get multiple payouts. They know exactly what they are doing. Jalen is just the latest and she caught him young. I'm happy that he is currently happy, time will tell if this will pan out well or if he will learn hard lessons on life. Cheering for the young kid and his baby.

daywalker02 likes this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

What I am saying she spent it on face lifts and arse lifts to keep her fresh for guys like Jalen and 20 year olds that have no experience.

clos4life likes this.
  12. kpdark

kpdark Member

13. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Jalen's personal life is of no concern to me, at least until he's doing something objectively harmful to people, but you seem to know an awful lot about it, and have some unnecessarily strong opinions about his choice in women.

... But this discussion piqued my interest enough to see if she was literally a grandma... Can't find evidence of it in a quick google search. So that virgin sign seems to be getting louder, but maybe I'm missing something.

#1913 SuperMarioBro, Mar 21, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2024
    Dobbizzle and Verbal Christ like this.
  14. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

I think a lotta people forget that, especially among darker colored races, many women don't age as poorly as the societal "norm" (aka white people). It's the one form of privilege they don't have... dat sun protection, I guess. But 39 is really not that old. A lot of women naturally still look fantastic and fit at 39. After two kids, maybe less so, but with enough work ("natural" work, like diet, exercise, and reducing stress), it's still absolutely possible.

... Of course, I'm not ruling out that she's had some less-than-natural work done, and who cares if so, I'm just saying it's not impossible she kept it tight and has good genes. Black don't crack and all that.

Dobbizzle and Verbal Christ like this.
  15. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

He is playing great, and it is wonderful to see, something much have finally clicked, let's hope it lasts.

DD

plegus and BigMaloe like this.
  17. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

You want to have a real discussion about it now?

18. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

The example that dude gives about impressing some random 20 year old chick doesn't apply at all to Jalen. He's already rich, he's gonna get a massive extension from some NBA team barring injury, and he's flown all around North America on a chartered plane. If he's into an attractive 39 year old woman, more power to him.

BigMaloe, kpdark and Verbal Christ like this.
  19. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

[​IMG]

SuperMarioBro likes this.
  20. clos4life

clos4life Member

You do seem heavily invested, enough to Google a nobody's GARM comment for accuracy. Curious, but whatever floats your boat bud!

I'm just glad Jalen's geriatric fetish is paying off on the court, more power to him, his baby and baby gma!