1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Green is going to be a father

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shake_it_up, Mar 8, 2024.

1. Ancient Moabite

The population outside that club is laughing

Madonna is another one who has aged like a MTF, including joker face Jameson

I Am just going along with the media story, but none of those alleged females in hollywood/entertainment are attractive, they all give off Rupaul/prostitute(drag) vibes

So we laughing at all of them over here, Green included

But you are singling this out like its a big deal, he knocked up a aged euro stage show character

I guess they doing the NBA version of Stella got her Groove Back II: Baby Edition

2. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

And somehow, you think it's better to be in the group of women playing gossip about other people's sex lives? I bet you were another one calling him "feminine" too without a hint of irony.

3. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

As some one who views this as mostly a who cares, what’s done is done, consenting adults can do what they want situation….

I just wonder if Jalen was your friend/son and he asked you what you thought about his relationship with a woman nearly twice his age, with a son his age, who has a history of only chasing the rich and famous….your response/advice would be what? Do whatever you want, it’s not my business?

I could easily see saying have your fun but make damn sure nothing gets past the goalie, but advising he take it as far as having a child with her? I just highly doubt most people would think it’s a great idea and encourage that.

But like I said what’s done is done. I don’t think any differently about him because it happened.

On another note, my memory is fuzzy what was the talk like around here when Harden was with Khloe Kardashian?

apollo33 and clos4life like this.
  4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

LOL - you know nothing junior !!!!! It is ok to laugh at situations that others put themselves into especially when GOLD DIGGING is involved, clearly Green got caught and now will be paying a retirement salary to an aging SKANK.

He isn't the first, nor the last, but every one of them had one thing in common - They were pretty ****ing stupid in fhe first place.....and that includes Elon Musk and all his baby mama's too.

DD

5. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Okay. He was stupid and knocked up a girl. Why do you care so much? It should be one of those things you read, you react, and you move on. Lingering on the personal life of a 20something year old is kind of weird. It’s one thing if the person decisions could impact his play, but having a child out of wedlock isn’t uncommon, particularly for pro athletes, so I don’t think this is going to impact his play. He’s not going to be up late bottle feeding his infant, if I had to guess.

Dobbizzle likes this.
  6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Oh, I don't care so much am more reacting to those who are arguing about it I guess. You are right it does happen far too often - Men need a pill big time to stop this predatory behavior.....

DD

7. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Harden also had a fair share of "scandals" with strippers/p*rn stars with them leaking how Harden paid them 30 grand a night, and how Harden even wanted to take them to see his parents. But at the end of the day Harden didn't knock up anyone as "well known" as Draya.

Zion Williamson also got dragged pretty hard recently for knocking up those p*rn stars who were in their 30's while he was 21 years old.

With Jalen, Draya is just more well known and the age gap makes it a juicy topic to talk about than your run of the mill basketball groupie. I mean who even knows the name of the 15 baby mamas Dwight Howard has.

tinman likes this.
  8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@Jontro

this chick was on basketball wives
    Man, she’s collecting child support from many players

clos4life and Jontro like this.
  9. roslolian

roslolian Member

I don't really care but even if she is old at least that chick looks hot.

I'd rather have a hot milf that has had babies with other men than some fugly girl that's young and single. Like look at the girl Zion knocked up or even the girl who scammed Dirk.

At least with Jalen even if he was dumb at least you can see why he fell for the honey trap.

This the girl who Zion chose to have a baby with lol:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...y-gender-reveal-party-girlfriend-Akheema.html

tinman likes this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

11. clos4life

clos4life Member

Monster is a monster! Someone give her a platform already!

apollo33 and daywalker02 like this.
  12. tinman

Supporting Member

13. tinman

Supporting Member

She's like the Basket

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/774286-draya-michele-kids-fathers

1. Kniko Howard Sr. is the father of 21-year-old Kniko Howard Jr.
    2. Dallas Cowboys cornerback Orlando Scandrick
    3. Currently, the Basketball Wives star is trending on social media, and it’s due to her relationship with Jalen Green. The 22-year-old shooting guard plays for the Houston Rockets, and has been affiliated with Michele since 2023.

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

That had as much to do with basketball as a Wizards game.

15. Ancient Moabite

When you say Men, you are speaking from both sides of the gender right?

Being skanless is a predatory behavior, both sides are equal in that insatiable behavior

Don't really get arguing over another man BM/child situation, but just speaking my two cents and this has been going on since most of us were even born, at least since the Ruth to Wilt eras

Wilt claimed he smashed 10k+ thots in his heyday

Those celebrities play musical chairs with those alleged females in that club (and those outside)

Kim K is one of the Thot mvps, from Ray J to Kanye.......that's a bar right there

16. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

If one of my friends was asking my opinion on whether or not he should have a child with a woman, I'd firstly laugh at him, then I'd tell him he's probably not mature enough to have a child if he needs somebody else's say so to do it. I'd never ask somebody else whether I myself should have a child with somebody, it has absolutely nothing to do with them...

17. tinman

Supporting Member

Baby
    Moma

18. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

I didn’t say anything about asking about having a child. I said asking what they thought about pursuing a relationship with a woman twice his age, who has a child who is his age who specifically seeks out rich and famous men.

I then said I find it unlikely that if asked about this relationship that you, as a friend or father, would advise pursuing the relationship and having a child was a good idea.

19. clos4life

clos4life Member

Always open!

tinman likes this.
  20. clos4life

clos4life Member

Real classy human being, I bet that child is going to have a great upbringing. :rolleyes:

tinman and DaDakota like this.