1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 7, 2023.

1. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Nook likes this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. tinman

Supporting Member

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I don't think that was what was said - it was obviously anecdotal evidence.

I sincerely hope that NOT every person in Gaza supports Hamas. Previous elections, polls and videos of people celebrating October 7th on the streets seem to indicate that the support is high, though.

Nook likes this.
  5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

6. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Every day that Hamas dies is a day that I smile honestly, so should all the Gazans - Death to Hamas! - Death to the Palestine health ministry! -all entities such as UNWRA as well that collaborate with the Hamas

tinman and AroundTheWorld like this.
  7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

dafuq

Nook and tinman like this.
  8. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Netanyahu allies lash out at Gantz over Washington trip
    Minister’s White House visit lays bare growing tensions within Israel’s war cabinet

https://on.ft.com/438KirG

9. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

Translated from Hebrew by Google
    Mr. Gantz, Your entry into the government was to create unity in an emergency, not to be a Trojan horse. Your trip this morning to the United States is in total violation of government regulations (you are the one who always cries that agreements are being violated). The Americans probably see you as the addressee to lead the process of a Palestinian state and the cessation of fighting in Gaza. To remind you, you entered the emergency government to create a consensus during the war- And not to stop the IDF from winning the war and create an opportunity to lead the process of establishing a Palestinian state that will eliminate the State of Israel! King Yanai has already told Queen Shlomzion about you; Do not be afraid of the Pharisee, nor of those who are not Pharisee, but of the hypocrites who believe in the Pharisee, whose actions are like a musical act and who ask for a reward like Pinchas"

10. tinman

Supporting Member

11. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Hamas and UNRWA being besties and laughing about women hostage trophy's they barbarically took back to Gaza and we are suppose to believe the Gaza ministry of health which is a dressed up term for Hamas , we are supposed to believe the UN with multiple collaborators such as this @Ubiquitin and @LosPollosHermanos ,... come on guys I know you are deep down better than this

when Hamas dies they are included in "innocent Palestinian lives" same as errant rockets that hit their own people or the ambulance that exploded on their own doings by error - all these are part of the counts which may be completely innocent, as we all know and inflated . The gazans will do anything including begging the IDF to kill their own children if it means being put on video.

AroundTheWorld and tinman like this.
  12. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

I don’t fund the UNRWA any more than I fund Israel or Palestine. The atrocities of October 8 can’t be understated. And neither can the atrocities that have happened in Gaza as a result.

If Israel wants to wipe out Palestinians in the name of state security, who am I to try and stop them? Apparently being against the war in Gaza makes me a Hamas lover, right? Or I could be accused of being anti-Semitic for not full throat supporting the IDF. And frankly I don’t want either label.

If they want to invade Lebanon to fight Hezbollah who am I to say no. Or invade Iran to get rid of the IRI. Or invade Yemen to get rid of the Houthis.

Might makes right, right? And in the Levant, it’s Turkey and then Israel in terms of local powers. Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, and Egypt are just second class compared to the lions of the IDF.

13. AkeemTheDreem86

The sexual deviant Jew has a long (and hard(sorry)) been an antisemitic trope; stooping to the level of which is a shonda amongst mishpachah.

Even if it were true (it's not), dude's a putz for "repeating" it.

Nook likes this.
  14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

LosPollosHermanos, tinman and basso like this.
  15. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I recall some other people chanting “Death to..!” In regard to the Middle East

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  17. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

18. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

they are not us.

Hamas Delenda Est

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  19. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So you support the killing of all the people in Gaza including woman and children like the Romans did to Carthage?