1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clock is ticking on Jalen from Ime and Stone

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rvo384, Feb 15, 2024.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

this is the “I have no argument of substance” type of post that I knew was coming

Jalen and his “legal team” filing a lawsuit against Roosh…lmao, join us in the real world please

2. maypk

maypk Member

Again, it's OK to be a racist piece of trash. But you can't be a racist piece of trash and complain about racism at the same time. Choose one, clown.

clutchdabear and NewAge like this.
  3. Jorge M Gutierrez

Izabella?

pls don’t send

4. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

To start Cam fresh off a serious injury is premature. At this point let Jalen finish starting the year. At least don’t make any dramatic chance til April. We’re not making the playin anyway. Cam nor Amen is ready to start if you expect to win a majority of your game. And I love Cam. Grew up 15 minutes away from me. I saw him play at the amateur level, so I’ll be happy if he’s starting Houston but I don’t think it will improve Houston. It won’t be hard for coaches to zero in on him because Ime offense sucks as bad as Silas

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

A minor ankle sprain isn't exactly considered a serious injury

6. NewAge

NewAge Member

Roosh would absolutely get at least a demand letter to retract if he was lying. you the one who should get real. No agent would let this thing hang-in there, especially in what could be a contract year

maypk likes this.
  7. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Look at the Euro upset about racism coming from such a "tolerant" culture. Did little Adolf get his feelings hurt that SOFs are known racists and were called out so you needed to scramble and feel better about yourself. You are a pathetic human and are only here to fluff your national treasure you have no room to pretend to be offended.

8. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

With our training staff you don’t how serious it is or isn’t . And Can heavily on his explosiveness to be an effective player on the team. Its part of the reason he fell in the draft

9. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I think the issue with Sengunatics (like the Lin Crazies) are the non USA fans who feel slighted (personally) when he is criticized. Not 100% to all of them but as a fair generalization.

Stephen_A likes this.
  10. YOLO

YOLO Member

with you on the training staff part. but not at all worried about some minor ankle turn. If this was some knee or shoulder injury, that would be a different story

i expect Cam to come out of the AS break to finish the season on a high note. He without a doubt has his eyes set on being a starter

11. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Thats what happens when you have no diversity and think it becomes a black and white affair.

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

Jalen allegedly was rude and said he’s not a 6th man to some nobody named Roosh who said he needs to come off the bench…oh no, how devastating for Jalen

time to send a lawsuit or cease and desist or letter of retraction to Roosh

lmao, gtfoh

YOLO likes this.
  13. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

14. maypk

maypk Member

I'm a pathetic human because I posted your racist post here? LMAO.

15. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Can we get back to badmouthing Jalen and Stone without all the mutual racism allegations please, kthx ;).

16. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

TIL that soft ass Turks think being called trailer trash is racist! You MFs wouldnt survive over here. Stay on that side in your comfy homogeneous zones.

17. OnNotice

OnNotice Member

Man this thread really went off the rails. Tf kind of talk is this

18. maypk

maypk Member

Do you see the irony or you're too stupid for that too? LMAO

19. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Just some good old fashioned racism and expert legal discussion.

20. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

The only distinction would be if Roosh lied about being threatened. Again, I have no clue what’s true or false here. But if I make a false claim that you did something criminal and speak on it like it’s absolute fact then (and I don’t really practice in this area, so a few big grains of salt) I believe that’s slander or libel “per se” which just means you wouldn’t even have to prove up that you were actually damaged monetarily. I could see Jalen’s attorney and/or the NBA sending a big fat cease and desist letter on that just to put in writing that this isn’t who Jalen is…particularly in a contract year. Being accused of making threats is different than being accused of just being mad online.

I represent exactly one NBA player and no I can’t tell you who it is…as his attorney, not his agent…and I’ve seen letters from the NBA that would surprise you.

#320 MadMax, Feb 16, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2024