1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NY Times] ‘My Memory Is Fine,’ a Defiant Biden Declares After Special Counsel Report

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Feb 8, 2024.

1. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I guarantee Pence won't be indicted either. Both contacted the authorities and gave the documents back. They didn't willfully retain them unlike someone else...

Newlin likes this.
  2. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

He's normal and doing a bit. I think a few others are too. Sadly, I think one or two here truly are 100% Maga who worship at the alter of Trump (while denying it) and don't even realize that their own faction is not being serious.

Andre0087 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  3. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

what was he dodging when he could neither remember when he was vice president, nor when his son died?

#43 basso, Feb 9, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2024
  4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

In addition that someone else asked his lawyers about potentially destroying documents, lying to authorities, instructed his toadies to lie, destroy, and hide the materials.

Andre0087 likes this.
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It's the time dedication that makes it unhinged and not normal. Tinman doing 7 hours a day full time being insincere on a NBA team fan message board is mentally deranged where I hope a family member close to him at least is keeping tabs on him

#45 fchowd0311, Feb 9, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2024
    Andre0087 likes this.
  6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@Kim
    @basso

Nah breh I’m going to East Austin
    Where it’s never ghetto

Let me tell you how safe East Austin is compared to Oakland California
    @AroundTheWorld
    @ROXRAN

Biden can’t remember if East Austin is ghetto

7. fchowd0311

Do you have grandchildren? They'd probably appreciate you spend some time with them.

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Bringing up Trump? lol

Look at Tinman's posts on the 2nd page. The dude can't even post about anything else but his single passion.

"tag 1-5 posters"

"post a video"

"woke"

over and over and over and over and over

mtbrays and fchowd0311 like this.
  9. fchowd0311

You have to understand the mindset of people like me.

I'd rather have a wet diaper be president than a fascist. I view the presidency as a office that can only cause damage and harm rather than being a tool for progress so a wet diaper doesn't accomplish much but it doesn't create division and hatred like a fascist as president does.

If you can understand this you can understand why it doesn't matter to people like me that president Biden is a vapid husk.

LosPollosHermanos and mtbrays like this.
  10. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The board is an immeasurably better place with him on ignore. His posts read like the terminal output of a dying first generation iMac.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  11. tinman

Supporting Member

12. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

If you're obsessed with how he entertains himself, how is that any more abnormal than his posts? Just telling you he's not some Maga nut who wants to go shoot up the border. We all waste time in silly ways.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

That breh wants to shoot up fentanyl
    Woke people LOVE fentanyl
    @Salvy
    @CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

they’re not obsessed
    They’re jealous of 99ers
    @Space Ghost

we run this place since day one

14. fchowd0311

"Obsessed" is spending 7+ hours a day spamming the same social media content for at this point... years.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

16. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

The point I'm trying to make, originally in response to someone else, is that there seems to be a perception that this person is being serious and spewing takes that others like from some dungeon somewhere, and that's not the case at all. This is entertainment to said person, and the poster is doing a bit. There are others who do that too.

It's silly to try to have a back and forth serious discussion, not only with someone who disagrees with you, but also with someone who isn't even reading your posts, or just skimming them and ready to post a canned response while in line at the post office or something. It's silly to me to get all offended or reactive, when you can just block posters who don't add to what you feel is productive discussion. I've done that to dozens of others who are just too annoying, regardless of whether or not they're doing bits. I haven't done that to this person, because I know it's a bit and it's just whatever. It's also a little amusing to me that posters of all political persuasions get riled up or super supportive of those posts without every realizing it's not serious, even after I've stated it. If you're trying to be serious and get so enraged or annoyed, just use the block feature. Just my dumb opinion.

Os Trigonum and tinman like this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

Yes - but the problem is that he is running against Trump.

If Trump did not have the Republican party by their nuts, it would be different.

I will say I am embarrassed by the last 50 years of Presidents, there are a few like Bush Sr. and Obama that were genuinely smart and competent, but the others were either stupid and incompetent or toxic assholes,

fchowd0311 likes this.
  18. Nook

Nook Member

Ehhh I don't know about that, Trump makes a lot of similar mistakes.

It is what happens when you have an 81 year old and a 77 year old controlling the present and future of the country.

I don't like ageism, but it is a fact, we slow down and erode as we age..... we will have mental and physical slow down when we are nearly 80 as well.

All of this is stupid - I have concluded that the American people do not believe that this whole thing can collapse and fall.... it can fall though.

19. tinman

Supporting Member

non 99ers are just stupid Jeremy Lin fans running around the Bellagio asking Lin for an autograph when he’s trying to hog all the crab legs

20. Nook

Nook Member

Let's not forget that the second choice for the democrats in 2020 is even OLDER than Biden - Sanders is like 82 years old.... Biden is 81 years old...... Trump is 77 years old.

Nancy Pelosi is about to turn 84 years old....... Mitch McConnell is about to turn 82 years old.

We aren't even holding onto early Baby Boomers to run our country, we have those in The Silent Generation making decisions.

No one in their 70's-80's are going to be as sharp as when they were younger....

I mean Feinstein basically had to die to be removed from the Senate.... she was 90 years old..... Blumenthal has to be near 80, Jim Risch is over 80 .... Durbin is 80.... Grassley is 90....

The Biden cabinet isn't so old - but overall the USA needs some new leadership and decision makers.... I hear about the Baby Boomers Generation dying out, but the Silent Generation is running the country.

None of these people even understand the internet or modern technology, that plays a HUGE part in the world we live in.

Invisible Fan likes this.