1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Suns @ Rockets 12/27/2023

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Melik

Melik Member

The person who wrote the swearing is not a Turk. The person who wrote the swearing is your citizen.

2. Melik

Melik Member

I have never been banned on this forum. But it was banned because a lot of your citizens attacked me. If you want, you can ask the admin. People like you were banned for calling other commenters trolls.

3. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

I think he's trying his best to get a rise out of people, but he doesn't quite realize that in a non-chronically-online person's world, a little machine translating man is barely a blip on the radar.

Tfor3, Sluball3 and Nook like this.
  4. Melik

Melik Member

Your own citizen wrote a swear word against me. In Turkish language.

5. HTM

HTM Member

I went to the game tonight. Some nice young players but superstars and veterans contend for championships in the NBA. We don’t have much if either. We need to get lucky in the draft or trade for a superstar we can build around. Not sure any of the current cats will develop into a star.

I enjoyed watching Sengun.

That being said, Turks on the internet are something else, this is well known if you follow soccer.

6. Melik

Melik Member

not soccer. football

7. solid

solid Contributing Member

I don't think we realize how good Sengun is. We are looking at a future All Star. He is just getting better and better and he is very young. The young players on this team (with one exception) will be flirting with stardom soon. One is already there.

Melik likes this.
  8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Where I've been at.

I said at the start, 8th seed would be an absolute best case scenario for this team, this team would be very fortunate to get swept this season for the experience alone.

I think we have at least a very good shot at this pace of making the play-in and if one of the older teams starts dealing with injuries we might get lucky but I'm not going to stress over these losses too much. Still a very young core. Sengun is growing into an all-star type player and Bari has improved a lot this year along with Tari and I've liked what I've seen of Cam and Amen...not sure what to think of Amen quite yet.

OremLK likes this.
  9. plegus

plegus Member

Sorry for horrible interaction I already have him on the ignore list for a long time, very unreasonable person.

I understand the point you are making, it is impossible not to since Alperen not being a franchise player has become the focal point of every other comment you made as soon as he also became the focal point of the team. I hope in time you will be able to put aside your bias, which I understand since even I didnt expect him to be this good this fast, until then we will have to bear with you stating the same opinion over and over just like OsTrigonum etc.

I suppose it is a cultural thing to weigh one’s history and respectability so much in order to judge credibility. Some Turks wouldnt understand because reputation means nothing here while judging someone because it is mostly crafted, people corrupted.

10. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Didn't you used to be here before on a different account or am I thinking of another Turkish member who would reply and the person they replied to would have their post translated to Turkish?

Roomba likes this.
  11. apollo33

apollo33 Member

That's a Silas way of running a team, we woild lose every game playing that

12. crimesto

crimesto New Member

Sengun is missing Kenyon Martin Junior badly . He was the only one on this team really knew how to and when to cut when Alpi got the ball creating clear passing angles for Alpi.

beardsanity713 and DaDakota like this.
  13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Chubby Fun Eric. No Improvement is out of the door.

Dobbizzle, BigShasta and Ubiquitin like this.
  14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He is right about one thing, he got cussed out in his own language.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  15. JW86

JW86 Member

Sorry, but anyone still wants to chalk games like this up to fatigue, injuries etc. you are just putting on blinders willingly. Our basic offense structure, guys going for their own shots - Aaron in particular is feeling himself indeed - transition offense, overhelping on defense and silly fouls need to be addressed. I saw a few possessions where we just chased around the ball with 2 guys like dogs going for a bone and then we ran at shooters who could then just get past them way too easily. I like we have guys who go after it like Tari, Jabari, Brooks, Tate but cannot just run at guys, commit silly fouls among other things because you are excited and want either the steal or just have too much energy.

daywalker02 likes this.
  16. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Yep.

It's crazy he's still able to average 5 assists with absolutely zero movement from the other 4 on the court when he's in the post.

Ubiquitin and Antares like this.
  17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Yeah, it is the pros and cons of having dawgs......they real blood dawgs.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  18. Melik

Melik Member

I activated this membership 1 year ago. I had no membership here before.

19. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

looks like the Sengunatic fringe of the Sengunian community was very active overnight :eek::eek::eek:

20. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

Rockets will be .at worse a 500 team when the new years star and we start the new year with Detroit. I break this season down into sections and the first quarter was a success imo . I think we were 12-9 the first quarter. That’s good. On pace for about 44 wins. That exceeded my expectations becaue I had us at around 36 wins. If we can get back to playing stingy defense I would feel better becaue we can’t go basket for basket with this team currently constructed. Not with Jalen underperforming most nights

Ubiquitin likes this.