1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Nuggets @ Rockets 11/24/2023

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 23, 2023.

1. OpportunityCost

Why are those fans still sitting in their seats during the Rocket's postgame?

conquistador#11 likes this.
  2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Member
    Supporting Member

I love this team! It's so much fun to see all our players contribute together both offensively and on on defense. Everybody did their part. There is nobody I don't like on this team. I love the ball movement. No hero ball is what I call great team ball.

J. Smith, Sengun, and VanVleet all getting double doubles is awesome! Those three are a triple threat. Sengun almost got a triple double, and I love having an unselfish player at center who contributes with so many assists. He's one of the best passing bigs in the league.

VanVleet played such a great game, especially with 11 assists and only 1 turnover. He earned that +30 tonight.

It's only going to get better the more Jabari, Jalen and Sengun get experience. How sweet is that?

#982 deb4rockets, Nov 24, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2023
    BigMaloe, plegus, Arnel and 11 others like this.
  3. saleem

saleem Member

It will take time. The important thing to note is that our young players are gaining confidence.

4. invocux

invocux Member

Read on Twitter that Aaron Gordon got blocked 6 times tonight hahahaha what a disasterclass man.

BigMaloe, Arnel, ramotadab and 3 others like this.
  5. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

If Giddy suspended Vasa (Micic) will take the reign. No much difference.

6. OpportunityCost

Rocket's basketball is almost becoming watchable. I am liking the emphasis on team-play. So glad Harden is no longer on this team.

7. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Member

What I love about this team is that we have this young talent that can break out on any night....we have consistency from Alpy, FVV and Brooks most nights....Jalen has clearly gotten the memo and is turning things around. Bari is really starting to show that he can be an excellent top end compliment to this team. It is starting to look like rebounding, defense (yes defense) and teens like points on low double digit shots is the formula...it's his "fit". can he score more ?..yep. But,Jabari's biggest desire is to WIN. He works really hard to get better. I think you'll see continued progression...not just from Bari but Jalen and Tari. And, we still have Cam and Amen to unloose.

8. csc177

csc177 Member

Nuggets miss Jamal big time but damn we blew these dudes out with a 38/19 game from Joker is impressive

IvanLCPM, juanm34, BigMaloe and 5 others like this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

I got u next time

10. WestendMassive

Legend

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  11. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Houston is double double city tonight baby!!! Woooooooo!!!!

juanm34 and WestendMassive like this.
  12. Houston77

Houston77 COOKIES AND CAKE, MY TEAM BAKED!
    Supporting Member

Y'all, we just held the Nuggets to 86 points. This team is legit.

13. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Member
    Supporting Member

Our defense is so much fun to watch isn't it? I love seeing a bunch of gritty, hustling guys out there fighting on every play who don't resort to playing dirty every game like some of those other jerks out there in the league.

14. OpportunityCost

I can't understand what Jalen is saying sometimes during interviews. He speaks really low and mumbles sometimes.

15. Plowman

Plowman Member
    Supporting Member

We looked good. But, keep in mind Denver's at the end of a long road trip, and also not at full strength. Let's keep it going.

[​IMG]

juanm34, DeBeards and cmoak1982 like this.
  16. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

This is my biggest gripe with him lol. Mush mouth

17. fattz

fattz Member

Up and to the right.

DeBeards likes this.
  18. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

True but we’ve also had like 5 games in 8 days too

19. OpportunityCost

I wouldn't mind seeing Josh Carlton (former UH/UCONN player) on this team. We need some more height at the center position, he's 6'10" and has a nice post-up game, I'm not so sure about Landale.

20. OkayAyeReloaded

Another win with fantastic defense/offense, against another top-tier team, our consistency and getting a little better has been wonderful to watch.
    Our next step will be getting road wins despite ref home cooking, but this is great. Go to games, buy merch, and support winning!

i3artow i3aller likes this.