1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Israel Goes To War with Hamas 2023

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by astros123, Oct 6, 2023.

1. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Hamas and most Palestinians want a one state solution i.e a country like the US with one vote and equal rights for all. regardless of religion or ethnicity. It takes some doing but Israel like South Africa another Apartheid state can change. Israel/Palestine has 7 million Jews and 7 million Palestinians (2 million Israeli citizens, 2.9 million in theWest Band and 2.1 million in Gaza.

IF Israel acutualy wanted a two state a solution it would not be building hundreds of thousands of settlements housing in the West Bank. In effect the two state solution is a stalling move. Israel is content with a one state solution as long as the natives accept subjugation peacefully.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Look Hamas wants a ethno theocratic state that will expell non Muslims or turn non Muslims into second class citizens. It is at its core a fundenantalist religious extremist organization. If Palestinians get their own state it won't be with Hamas at the head. Hence why Bibi wanted Hamas as the governing body in Gaza.

But like I always say: the IDF is the best recruiter for Hamas.

maypk likes this.
  3. glynch

Don't you at times play a moderate liberal at times? I guess you should be excused for losing it on this post.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

So ****ing what? We are in the USA discussing it. And I mentioned Dresden, and Hiroshima where it was nearly 100% collateral damage.

I am not WAXING LYRICAL about it, just saying it is happening and will happen in any conflict - you focus on me because you don't like my posts and we have haggled so you name call, which by the way undercuts your views when you can't be civil yourself.

No, I am not over there, NO, I would never go over there - those countries have been haggling over tribal bullshit and killing each other for CENTURIES now they are bringing that crap into other countries.....at some point, we may be forced into confronting the Middle East before it can become more moderate and treat it's own citizens with respect.

Islam needs to get through it's dark ages and fast before the rest of the civilized world decides it has had enough of the nonsensical fighting bleeding into other countries.

So yeah, I don't want kids to die,.....ever......I don't like collateral damage - but if it that or WW3 - I chose that.

DD

5. astros123

astros123 Member

Muslims are ****ing stupid if they think trump somehow has their back. Trump is on record saying he'll deport all Muslim visa holders and ban them from entering

Idiots

6. fchowd0311

Your addiction to Biden is so overwhelming you are now painting Muslims as pro-hamas terrorist lovers rather than just having sympathy for Palestinians.

It's sick man. Have the self reflection to see why ATW is liking your posts. Stop it.

As an ex-muslim your rhetoric still happens me because bigots don't know if you left the religion or not. They see the brown, and assume.

So stop it. Stop making life worse for Muslims here.

maypk and glynch like this.
  7. fchowd0311

Muslims don't think Trump have their back my dude.

Some Muslims saying they won't vote for Biden doesn't mean some magically rush of support for Trump. Stop this. You are becoming unhinged.

Biden isn't going to let you suck his dick.

maypk likes this.
  8. glynch

Anyone else wonder if ATW who iirc claimed to be from Germany protests too much due to actual WW II NAZIs ancestors? Probably just another right winger who would be a die hard Trumper if he wasn't so uncouth.

maypk likes this.
  9. astros123

astros123 Member

Life will be WORST when trump fulfills his promise of deporting every non muslim citizen. People need to wake the **** up

10. astros123

astros123 Member

You can keep making your childish attack on me I really don't give a **** what you think of me or what you think of my policies. Genuinely

11. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

None of my ancestors were Nazis. My grandfather was an English teacher and somehow avoided serving in the army. He also listened to the BBC all the time, which was punishable by death.

12. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Yet here you are, in the good old USA blaming others for doing exactly what you are doing.

DD

13. fchowd0311

Yes this sounds like post hoc rationalization to find a moral high ground in sterile ordinance drops to murder civilians vs labeled terrorist organizations murdering civilians. You want that moral high ground in your subconscious. That is your reasoning for saying these things.

You have no moral right to say collateral damage is inevitable. Ill accept that claim from someone who is a lively witnessing their family being leveled by ordinance.

maypk likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

Yes this sounds like post hoc rationalization to find a moral high ground in sterile ordinance drops to murder civilians vs labeled terrorist organizations murdering civilians. You want that moral high ground in your subconscious. That is your reasoning for saying these things.

You have no moral right to say collateral damage is inevitable. Ill accept that claim from someone who is a lively witnessing their family being leveled by ordinance.
    And what am I doing?

15. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Well - it is inevitable. Sorry you don't like others having opinions you don't agree with.....must be tough trying to control everyone around you.

I can't wait for this war to be over - and the world can move on....hey maybe Arab countries will finally let Palestinians in to their countries now......NAH....who am I kidding....

Posting an opinion from the good ole USA under the safety and protection you just accused others of posting freely from - you are right, we are all under the safety of it - good for us

We have our own problems in this country we need to fix - racism, division, propaganda spreading - and i hope we never have a war to try to sort out the Middle East and all their Tribal nonsense.

DD

16. fchowd0311

It really isn't inentiviable unless it's two conventional militaries like in WW2 fighting.

Since WW2 there hasn't been a single just war from Western powers. Vietnam was very avoidable of Boomers were more intellectual inquisitive and didn't go knee deep into "anti-communism" hysteria. IRA and Afghanistan were unjustified wars full of ordinance drops.

Israel's bombing campaign of the last 20 years has whoopsied their way into killing ten times more civilians than the actual labeled terrorist group.

Again you are just utilizing post hoc rationalization for collateral damage. It isn't a sincere principle you hold. As it would fall apart the moment you are in an airspace that has ordinance drops.

Western powers have been fighting a war of conventional militaries vs unconventional insurgency groups for decades now and almost all under bad faith pretense. It's all avoidable.

17. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

They hate everyone, not just Jews

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  18. DaDakota

Supporting Member

I agree there is no more conventional war, well, I guess Ukraine/Russia is that.

And you are correct, in an unconventional war - even more civilians would die.....in this instance only 1 side seems to be concerned with that, the other is using them as a shield.

Outside of a multinational hit squad going around the world taking out leaders that cause instability - Putin, Kim, Iran's leadership, the Saudi royal family - we are stuck with conventional tactics being the imperfect answer.

As by far the most powerful nation on earth, we are skirting a line trying to spread democracy - with a people who don't want it - or understand it.

DD

19. astros123

astros123 Member

20. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I don't really know what point you are trying to make now. 9/11 happened. If WWIII kicks off much of EuroAsia will be terrified of bombs aimed for USA military bases.

You borderline on Starship Troopers facist gatekeeping. You legally have to respect all opinions because they all get votes. You cannot disregard anyone who isn't a combat vet, can't do differential calculus, isn't a land owner or all the other insane narcissist **** you post that conveniently includes you in the privileged retained group allowed to have opinions.

davidio840 likes this.