1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Israel Goes To War with Hamas 2023

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by astros123, Oct 6, 2023.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

What the fk are you talking about? Go in the ukraine thread and I'm bashing biden every day. You're an idiot dude.

Claiming that you want your congressional reps to wait to have all the info is somehow meaning I'm a fan boy

Both sides have lost their God damn minds. We're so broken as a nation

2. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Let’s all of us do that :)

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You

Are

A

Fanboy

Of

Joe

Biden.

4. astros123

astros123 Member

Whats so difficult for congressional reps to wait a day until all relevant info is released? If the IDF did it then we should call then out and let the world know how much of scum they are.

What's so hard about waiting a day? Why do folks powerful folks need to have a hot take before facts are known? People fight about everything

5. astros123

astros123 Member

Yeah not being pro hamas means I'm a biden fan according to braindead lefties. Go suck more hamas dick.

Running with pro hamas narratives before facts are gathered means we're all pigs

6. fchowd0311

Have you waited until independent third party investigators get access to the site?

7. fchowd0311

Dude here's the thing. There are many posters here who are left of center, liberal, moderate ect who've expressed the most milquetoast criticism of Biden and have felt your fury akin to how they feel mine the moment some criticism or strat attack on Jalen Green happens. So I really don't need to stand on my own perception. The board can confirm.

8. astros123

astros123 Member

If you look back at when the airstrike happened to the hospital I was literally the first one on these boards to blame the idf and attacked the usa lol. It's just funny how ****ing dumb you are.

The critique I'm giving is first to myself who jumped the gun. We should all wait until facts are known before we blame one party. If you call that being a biden fan then you're a moron

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

If countries are going to allow immigrants into their territory - they should have them sign an agreement that they have no right to protest until they are citizens, any violation will result in a fine and/or deportation.

They don't have a right to come in and immediately upset the society that was nice enough to let them in.....now once they have earned their citienship they get the same rights as any other citizen.

DD

10. fchowd0311

You are a Biden fanboy based on many interactions throughout this message board. In this specific thread, it shows in what manner and when you express the most outraged. And that outrage is expressed the most when Biden is criticized. You resort to calling people pro terrorist like two of the only Muslim members in Congress. Just because they said some bad things about Biden.

11. fchowd0311

Shut your fat Cheeto stained mouth up. Use your fupa to wipe off the stains.

12. astros123

astros123 Member

It's truly amazing how dumb your reading capabilities are. If it's confirmed that the idf bombed the hospital them I have no issue with all of congress bashing biden. My main grip is when you are a influential member of congress you should wait till all relevant facts are known.

If we had a attack on domestic soil and MTG quickly ran to twitter to blame LGBTQ members all you lefty dipshits would be blaming her for rushing to judgement .When someone on their side rushes to judgement then irs perfectly fine.

lefties have always been 2 faced hypocrites.

justtxyank likes this.
  13. astros123

astros123 Member

If there was a school shooting and Boebert ran to twitter to blame the trans community without knowing facts how quick do you think lefties like @fchowd0311 would run to twitter to talk about facism?

5 minutes? 10 minutes ?

But when the roles are reversed they have no issue lol. Just complete utter morons

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

That analogy makes no sense at all.

Blaming Israel, a nation state with a modern war machine for a potential hostile being attacked in a zone that has ordinance being dropped by the IDF is not the leap in jumping to bigoted conclusions as leaping to blaming the lgbtq for a terror attack.

Wtf are you talking about?

You literally called those congresswomen pro-hamas. You literally called them pro-terrorist.

Why? Because they don't believe Joe Biden at face value? Really?

15. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Asking them to be patient is like asking a 3-year-old child not to eat the cookie, and when it comes to attention, most Americans are like 3-year-olds. I’ll just be happy when congressional representatives take a class on media literacy and adhere to basic ethics.

Btw, this is what she said. Reasonable and pro-factual, not pro-hamas.

“Our office cited an AP report yesterday that the IDF had hit a Baptist hospital in Gaza," Omar wrote Wednesday night. "Since then, the IDF denied responsibility and the US intelligence assessment is that this was not done by Israel. It is a reminder that information is often unreliable and disputed in the fog of war (especially on Twitter where misinformation is rampant). We all have a responsibility to ensure information we are sharing is from credible sources and to acknowledge as new reports come in."

She added, "It is critical that we have a fully independent investigation to determine conclusively who is responsible for this war crime."

FranchiseBlade and fchowd0311 like this.
  16. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Tlaib should be censured by the House.

AroundTheWorld and astros123 like this.
  17. fchowd0311

I think a knee jerk blaming of the trans community when they have zero history of this type of behavior is not the same as ascribing blame of a hospital being bombed towards a nation-state that is currently bombing the area of operation the hospital is located at.

18. astros123

astros123 Member

You literally don't get it. I have no ****ing issue with them hating biden and voting agaisnt him. This has Nothing to do with biden.

This has to do with how disinformation is spread in the modern era. You're too God damn dumb to understand what I'm trying to say. I don't give a **** what they think of biden.

My issue is it's the responsibility of our elected members of congress to uphold the truth. There's no harm waiting a day for relevant facts

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Sorry man, if countries take in these assylum seekers out of the goodness of their hearts, they have no RIGHT to come in and immediately disrupt society....

And the idea would be to move them to citizenship.

Once again you get personal - it is like if I made fun of you being from wherever - no one is doing that, not sure why you just leap to personal attacks.....you used to have class, now you are just a jerk.

All these immigrants whose other countries have helped them out should be grateful for the help.

DD

20. astros123

astros123 Member

There was literally a trans person who did a mass shooting just recently WTF are you talking about

AroundTheWorld likes this.