1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] ALCS Rangers vs. Astros

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Castor27, Oct 15, 2023.

1. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

You did...wow, what a loser. Stick to your kind instead of going to opponents board..,.kinda msad really.
    See you over there dream.

MadMax likes this.
  2. Aware

Aware Member

In the words of Rockets legend Royce White

#BeWell

Baba Booey and MadMax like this.
  3. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Saw a **** ton of that stuff all season long. After a bad regular season series where I read people hoping we’d lose so we could get a better draft pick, I started a thread, and I got lambasted for being passive aggressive…let me be very clear now, that I’m not passive about it anymore. If you’re a little b**** and can’t root for your team even when they lose, get the **** out like jay. This is an Astros forum…and I’ve been through way worse **** than losing in the ALCS, I promise you. :)

4. CinematicFusion

It’s gonna be super fun hearing all the jokes “is it ok to celebrate Houston?” .. or “ many wondered what it would be like for Astros to repeat… I guess we will never know”…. “Have fun with your Division banner”

gonna be so fun…. We gotta win

MadMax likes this.
  5. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Anybody quitting the Houston f-ing Astros don't deserve them.

6. Qan

Qan Member

Honestly, eventhough I hope Astros win this out. I just don't feel too upset about it all, I just don't like Dusty, the manager, this season and would enjoy him gone next season.

I guess it's good thing I'm also a fan of Houston's basketball and football teams. They might not be as good as the Astros now, but I actually like their direction and I'm excited for the future like it was when Astros were at that stage.

Anyways, Astros close it out in Houston!

7. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Soft

MadMax likes this.
  8. Screaming Fist

That fifth run ended up hurting didn’t it?

9. MadMax

Love this, and I feel the same…I’ve been spoiled by what the Astros have done. We’ll never experience anything like that again as Houston fans, mostly likely…not that kind of sustained success. We also are the current champs and haven’t been closed out just yet.

10. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Alex Bregman - I guess we'll never know.

11. Elienator

Elienator Member

The tweets calling out Framber were uncalled for. He was trying to be provoke a reaction and I guess he wasn't happy with the reaction he provoked.

MadMax likes this.
  12. MadMax

It’s insane to me how cool you are with that Bowie picture and then these cool and calm Astros takes.

13. MadMax

Hey, maybe it’s time to grow up. I’d like to think he learned his lesson, but he didn’t. He’ll be doing it again and then blame everyone else for it. He’s way too old to act that way.

CheezeyBoy22 likes this.
  14. Aware

Aware Member

If you're going to talk the way stros fans have been talking for the past 7 years then you better be able to take it once its time for others to clap back. I dont follow this Ben guy but he always seems to have a meltdown when things go south for the stros lol.

words to live by

DreamShook, conquistador#11 and J.R. like this.
  15. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

The Astros just played crappy baseball at home again. They haven’t solved that issue.

Zen Tabak, MadMax and conquistador#11 like this.
  16. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Indeed. As a rule I like to say 'the less runs the better' for the other team.

17. what

what Member

In a development that surprised no one, Framber doing Framber things. The guy is living on reputation.

Also, it is time to put Brantley in the 2 hole.

I would certainly be pulling Framber for the foreseeable future.

18. HTM

HTM Member

I think the Phillies will wreck the Rangers if that's where things end up.

We have been horrible and haven't gotten to the Rangers pen but that's their vulnerability... the Phillies offense will not be so inept.

Tomstro likes this.
  19. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

I think these phillies would smash us. They have fun and are high energy. Super confident team. We seem tired.

MadMax likes this.
  20. MadMax

You nailed it. It’s so strange. I can’t begin to understand it, honestly. Baseball does weird statistical oddities all the time…if they played 1,000 years, maybe we’d finally get an analogy…but honestly, I can’t recall a team having such a hard time winning at home. It’s definitely not for a lack of support there!