1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden is no joke; will vote for him again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

Guess you're not a Swiftie or part of the Beyhive :(

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]

Jontro in real life

mikol13 and Jontro like this.
  3. Jontro

Jontro Member

are we finna turn this into granny pr0n thread? i'm in

ThatBoyNick likes this.
  4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

y u mad tho

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Call me a plate of biscuits Nancy because I want to be smothered with those gravies

[​IMG]

This Halloween I'm dressing my face up as Oprah's chair cushion. Put a dent in my face queen.

[​IMG]

Nook and Jontro like this.
  6. astros123

astros123 Member

Do you understand that live Nation owns all the venues that ticketmaster does ticketing for. If you want to perform at a certain venue in any city you HAVE to sell your tickets on ticketmaster. There's no other choice. Artists customers and everyone gets ****ed cuz none of the stadiums/venues can sell their own tickets. If you're a big name artist you only have a few venues that can hold your concert and ticketmaster owns the rights to all centers. It's a scam. Ticketmaster ****s everyone over and it's a symbolism of corporate greed and monopolies screwing Americans over

Why the hell should the president not talk about it? Imagine if Google owned all the restaurants that popped up when you searched for food online.

The average American is so damn stupid to understand were getting ****ed by monopolies everyday. Good for biden and its not his fault the average American is too damn dumb @basso

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I know the ticketing market extremely well.

I am not against antitrust laws and consumer protection.

As to Google, they disadvantage other shopping search engines in their organic results, and they are facing a massive lawsuit in the EU because of that.

8. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

Swift is worth every penny I've paid in ticket fees.

Salvy likes this.
  9. adoo

adoo Member

actually it is a tie @ 46%; but a tie goes to Trump who was a few points behind just a few months ago.

Trump rhetoric has been making inroads the the Latino communities in the populous states
    such as Calif/Il/NY/Tx and Fla.

insofar as electoral votes, it may not have changed the map to make a difference

at this time, i think the the election results post the Biden victory, mid-term 2022 and special elections, are much better indicators of the electoral map.
    in this connection, Dems have performed much better than the Repugs.

add to it, the abortion issue, my money is on Biden beating Trump again, by a bigger margin than last time.​

#5309 adoo, Sep 25, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2023
  10. astros123

astros123 Member

I wouldn't pay attention to any national polling. Look at statewide polling which is a better representation of where we are. Biden has lead in every battleground statewide poll in recent weeks

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

But only if you're able to buy the ticket on Ticketmaster ;)

12. astros123

astros123 Member

Calling for the executive of the joint chief staff? Eh no big deal
    Calling for ticketmaster to lower their fees to help consumers? Scandal!

What the **** has happened to this country. MAGA has single handily destroyed this nation.

13. Salvy

Salvy Member

Make Ukraine Great Again

"The US has given Ukraine close to $100 billion in aid since it was invaded by Russia in February 2022 - and the money has not only been used to fund its military.
    Billions of dollars has also been used to pay for Ukraine's first responders, subsidize its farmers and help small businesses, from baking firms to fashion brands.
    A recent analysis by the Council on Foreign Relations shows that more than $30 billion - around 40 percent of US aid to Ukraine - has been financial or humanitarian support that is not directly linked to military costs. Military funding totals around $50 billion."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12558067/US-Ukraine-aid-farmers-businesses.html

[​IMG]

14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

The Washington Post said Sunday that its poll with ABC News showing former President Trump beating President Biden is likely an “outlier,” citing other polls that show the two candidates in a dead heat.

A Washington Post-ABC News poll released Sunday found Biden trailing Trump with 42 percent support, compared to Trump with 51 percent support.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...howing-trump-beating-biden-likely-an-outlier/

I am curious how Haley would poll against Biden. She is a better choice than Trump.

Corrosion likes this.
  15. astros123

astros123 Member

Why don't you join in on our wager? Throw a rack on your boy trump. Why you scared ? Aren't you a diehard MAGA

16. astros123

astros123 Member

You mean the WAPO poll that shows trump winning college kids by 20 points ? The same demo that went to biden by 40 points ?

Their releasing fake manipulated polls cuz their entire business model is in jeopardy with biden. CNN/FOX/NBC have record low ratings and going through a new CEO every 6 months

It's just hilarious how desperate the media is for trump while his ass lickers @Salvy are brainwashed into thinking the media hates him. The media loves Trump

I run a successful business and my biggest clients aka ******* doctors are still the backbone of my business. I would do anything to accommodate them in the same way the media is for trump.

Hilarious how bullshit polling has become

No Worries likes this.
  17. Salvy

Salvy Member

Don't worry about the polls, Biden has something up his sleeve to make sure 2024 is much closer than we think...

Biden admin moves to give federal IDs to illegal immigrants

https://thepostmillennial.com/biden...-ids-to-illegal-immigrants?utm_campaign=64483

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  18. astros123

astros123 Member

19. Salvy

Salvy Member

I don't even know what you are talking about, what money?

20. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member