1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden is no joke; will vote for him again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

The article hits the nail on the head to some extent. Congressional Republicans literally see things that are not there.

2. basso

basso Member
    Supporting Member

AroundTheWorld, tinman and Salvy like this.
  3. Salvy

Salvy Member

https://www.thoughtco.com/terms-many-dont-know-are-racist-2834522

"In most situations, the word "boy" is not a problem. Used to describe a Black man, however, the word is troublesome. That's because historically, White people routinely described Black men as boys to suggest they weren't on equal footing with them. Both during and after enslavement, Black people weren't viewed as full-fledged people but as mentally, physically, and spiritually inferior beings to White people. Calling Black men "boys" was one way to express the racist ideologies of yesteryear."

AroundTheWorld, basso and tinman like this.
  4. Commodore

Commodore Member

5. astros123

astros123 Member

Right wing turds like yourself are now upset biden is tackling monopolies who are over charging fees to folks who are buying tickets.

You people are such low life losers. Scumbags who whine all day. Get a life

6. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

I would hope POTUS has more important things to tweet about than fees on tickets.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  7. astros123

astros123 Member

You know different agencies in the government tackle different issues right? The ftc doesn't do the same thing as the Pentagon. The FTC job is to single handily look out for consumers which is something we havnt had in this nation for 5 decades. Now we finally have a organization that's fighting monopolies and low life scumbags @Commodore whine about something.

Right wingers have no intention of making this country a better place to live. Non stop whining and culture wars is the only thing these morons care about. Every MAGA @Commodore is a ****ing loser and nothing less

8. Salvy

Salvy Member

9. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

Predictable as always.

Biden would tweet about the crack in your sidewalk if it could earn him a vote. You would defend it by talking about the trillions of dollars in savings from insurance premiums due to people tripping on damaged sidewalks. You're a no-shame Biden shill. Haven't quite figured out why.

10. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

He wants to drink his bathwater.

Space Ghost likes this.
  11. astros123

astros123 Member

What the **** are you talking about? Trump on average tweeted out 30 something tweets a day about absolutely nothing but now biden tweeting about fighting corporate greed in ticket prices is a scandal?

You folks are literally the biggest ****ing r****ds in the world. You have biden derangement syndrome

It's funny how you think people who support biden have some obsession with him when the MAGA scum literally think the election was stolen cuz their cult leader told them so. None of us are in a cult like yall morons

If biden was tweeting about culture war bullshit like trump then you can have a leg to stand on. Libertarians are just as dumb as MAGA

#5291 astros123, Sep 24, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2023
  12. basso

basso Member
    Supporting Member

Biden is marginally younger, but less functional, than @SamFisher's hero Stom Thurmond.

it continues to puzzle me why progressives are so persistently racist.

Space Ghost and AroundTheWorld like this.
  13. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

14. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Biden's policies helped his business, so he is all in on Biden. Not hard to figure out.

15. astros123

astros123 Member

Ive gotten wealthy under biden which never wouldve happen under trump but its nothing to do with that. Bash biden for actual things he does. Folks on this website have biden derangement syndrome and need mental help. Are we really going complain about bidens tweets after we suffered from trump ? Like why are you people so full of ****?

I don't support bidens ukraine policy, LGBTQ policies, nor do I support some of his foreign policy decisions in relation to Israel. You can bash someone's actual policies and be rational. Complaining about bidens tweets about monopolies is such weak garbage

I have a 1k bet with @Astrodome . You're more than welcome to join in on the bet for any $$$ you want ? Why do you just talk?

Whatever $$ you want to wager just let me know. Talk is cheap for punks

#5295 astros123, Sep 24, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2023
  16. astros123

astros123 Member

Storm who was in a wheelchair for years was more functional than Biden who cycled 3 miles last month? Do you realize how ****ing stupid you sound ? Like you morons claim I carry bidens water when I'm just stating facts? It's you folks who are literally obessed about making up bullshit. You MAAGAts literally suffer from biden derangement syndrome. @AroundTheWorld boomers can't live in reality

Seriously you folks are mentally r****ded @Space Ghost

17. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I love these unhinged rants.

18. astros123

astros123 Member

[​IMG]

Claiming this guy is more functional than Biden is what's unhinged. Lkke you suffer from biden derangement syndrome.

Get mental help or I'll pay for a counselor for you honestly. If you need one DM me i'll cover the fees

19. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

The sexual tension in this thread right now is unreal

Nook, basso, mtbrays and 2 others like this.
  20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

@Jontro