1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Sep 11, 2023.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Oh these orders were repulsive.

2. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

So Silas is the puppet controlled by another puppet?

flamingdts likes this.
  3. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Not surprised by any of this.

That one game suspension was telling. The way they handled him was telling. 0 chance udoka has a player leave at half time of a game after throwing something at a coach and then hes back starting one game later. THAT shouldve been the last straw.

4. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Not surprised by any of this.

That one game suspension was telling. The way they handled him was telling. 0 chance udoka has a player leave at half time of a game after throwing something at a coach and then hes back starting one game later. THAT should've been the last straw.

NBA and Rockets gotta move on this pretty soon because i feel like more dirt will cone out and thats not good for anyone.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Here she is being helped after the incident.

DD

daywalker02 and Yung-T like this.
  6. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Yeah she looks fine, they need to drop the charges now lol

FrontRunner likes this.
  7. NewAge

NewAge Member

I am surprised that there is this talk about other issues. I mean the guy's not a sunshine by any means, but there hasn't been serious stuff reported or leaked to suggest such degree of depravity. I mean, Draymond Green tried to kill a teammate and still got his contract, TV appearances, etc...

I was OK with the contract. It was an average deal for an NBA starter and KPJ was producing like an average NBA starter. They probably had to give him a deal, since he was the best player on the team, which is more of a testament how much the team sucks than anything... The year before our best player was C.Wood, who was talking MAX money, and it turns out he's a MIN player on the free market...

The biggest mistake was giving him free rein without earning it. First they trade Oladipo for nothing to free playing time for him. Then they sit John Wall to give KPJ all the minutes, then they insert Bruno Fernando as starter to complement him... That's way too much unearned usage and featuring, which was pretty dumb. Young players need to earn their minutes.

Then again, same story with Jalen Green and he isnt a psychopath... So it's not like that contributed to anything, any sense of entitlement that would lead to such an awful crime. But still, makes Rockets look stupid now for favoring him. That's what happens with all this "develop the young players" BS

cml750 likes this.
  8. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Dang, poor girl.

DaDakota and Yung-T like this.
  9. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

He would love to take that one back lol. Misjudged by a mile, and for a business pro like him its a total amateur move.

Yung-T and AroundTheWorld like this.
  10. Yinka Dare

Yinka Dare Member

Makes sense. They're both idiots.

11. corrado

corrado Member

I think there is a huge difference between rolling out the red carpet for your prized 2nd overall draft selection and coddling a risky project you got for a second rounder that will never convey. I do not remember Green throwing anything at the coaches or leaving at half time either.

topfive and i3artow i3aller like this.
  12. NewAge

NewAge Member

The Rockets look stupid now for rolling out the red carpet and coddling KPJ... Will they also look stupid for doing the same for Jalen Green? Time will tell...

In any case, that's not what good teams do, even with their "prized" #2 picks. GSW didn't sell out to Weisman... Even the Kings - the joke of a franchise they are - cut down Bagley's minutes when he wasn't contributing. We are more pathetic than the Kings, by a mile...

DaDakota likes this.
  13. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

that image looks an awful lot like Gary Cooper ....

[​IMG]

Plowman and daywalker02 like this.
  14. i3artow i3aller

15. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Jayzers_100, Reeko, DeBeards and 3 others like this.
  16. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Do they? They took a gamble on a clearly talented though troubled player while they were at the beginning of a rebuild. What exactly did we miss out on? A few more on ball possessions for Green? More Daishen, TyTy and JC? All of whom were likely being shipped out anyways?

some of you have this impression that people actually give a hoot what our team is doing. We are not an embarrassment. Nobody cares about us.

DasouthDakota and DaDakota like this.
  17. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

READ! And get back with me

18. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

As much as I sometimes get annoyed at family members of the Rockets' players/staff posting too much, that picture is most likely not of KPJ. No tattoos and the hair doesn't match up.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It is safe to say that the basketballs in the center are what is eye catching.

Sukuta = The brand of Porter and Gondrezick, mainly Porter. *Japanese for Scooter.

Guy in the back probably a ball boy or a model for that brand. (Stone's kid or a friend)

Start of brand: Mid or End of 2022 --- A sarcastic Time Line

https://sukuta.io/about-us/

https://twitter.com/Sukuta_x

#2239 daywalker02, Sep 18, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2023
    Roomba and Yung-T like this.
  20. meh

meh Contributing Member

Bagley minutes in his first 3 years in Sacramento

Year 1: 25.3mpg
    Year 2: 25.7mpg
    Year 3: 25.9mpg