1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Dry Humping JGup

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cutty312, Jul 2, 2023.

?

Jalen acting zesty comes to no surprise. But what is YOUR must-watch matchup this season??

1. Ime Udoka x Alperen Sengun

36 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Bae Sean Tate x Jock Landale

7 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. Jalen Green x Amen Thompson

18 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Other

11 vote(s)
    15.3%
  1. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

…this isn’t Reddit and generally Reddit is for 20-30 something’s…but hey man- if telling yourself they were once teenagers makes you feel better, all the power to you. Btw, I’m likely older than you because I have memories of watching Akeem….in college

2. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Playing the victim card?

U got flame for being all judgemental about green ability to b a top dog or even play baskeball at the highest level bc his appearance and behavior was too feminine or some nonsense for u

O-dawg likes this.
  3. Landry's Tooth

If jumping from a free throw line makes you a great player, then a lot of guys missed the memo.

But I understand, money is the source of your happiness...

It's an empty life and if he can't earn his next contract he's probably going to broke before 40...

We have all seen the story many times before..

4. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I always has the stance that as long as the player can hoop he can b gay, queer, do whatever he wants in his free time as long as long it doesn't hinder him from playing bb. Who the fk cares.

The same Ole fashioned phobic folks trying to correlated a players ability to their behavior.
    A guy acting gay or is gay isn't gonna make a sht basketball player.

REEKO_HTOWN and gfab-babyboi like this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The gripe is if he is not gay, then it is an immature teenager mocking queer people.

6. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Lol. I can assure u Most if not all of the folks on here btchin about green "fruity" behavior correlating to his ability aren't irked by an immature teenage mockin queer people.

#106 DatRocketFan, Jul 3, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2023
  7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Yawn......people should put their phones down and stop recording everything others do.

DD

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  8. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Why in the **** is this stupid thread still open?

9. OremLK

OremLK Member

A good 50% of the posters in this thread

[​IMG]

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Uhm WTF are you talking about? I never said it made you a great player. I also never said money makes him, me, you, or anyone else happy.

I said he will lead a more interesting life because those things and others compared to a random dude making threads online about a man that painted his own finger nails. I also said that he worked hard to get where he is at. That’s a fact. You don’t get that athletic with only good genetics it involves a ton of hard work as well.

How did you read what I wrote then wrote that ? Sheesh

11. NewAge

NewAge Member

my dear friend, where in this hierarchy is the guy who makes threads about other posters here?

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Lil Nas X Is ruining this country.

conquistador#11 and robbie380 like this.
  13. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Why is this thread getting so much attention?

Richie_Rich and YOLO like this.
  14. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Yeahhhhhhh, you should write on this band's https://www.reddit.com/r/turnstile/page and ask others if the singer is too feminine to sing in a "hardcore" band with his painted fingernails and all.

Or maybe ask the UFC Stylebender if his painted nails inhibit him from being one of the best MMA fighters in the world. I hope the mocking helps you reassess your superficial judging though!

15. Landry's Tooth

There is no amount of money you could give me to trade places with him.

There is a lot more to life than dunking almost from a free throw line.

You may find his life more interesting; I do not... so your point is not a valid one.

Of course his life could change, but he gave up an education. He doesn't have a family. His focus on work seems to vary.

Try not to be so insulting to other people you do not know.

16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I never said I would trade places with him either. But ok good to know.

Also, he gave up his education. So I guess what 95% or more of players gave up on education as well? Or, are one and done players not considered as giving up because they went to school for 2 semesters? I also got an MBA in my early 40's did I give up on mine as well because I didn't complete the degree in my 20's?

I'll mock newage all I like. His statements about Green are idiotic. Saying Green was incapable of ever being a good player in the NBA because he is too feminine because he did things like painting his fingernails and had long hair is laughable.

[​IMG]

THE HORROR!

fchowd0311 likes this.
  17. Landry's Tooth

I didn't make a claim he couldn't be a good NBA player. I said he seems to care more about other things.

Harden is a great player but I don't think he cares most about the craft, more the lifestyle...

18. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

Meh. They were just goofing around and being stupid.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  19. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I'm going to qualify this post by saying I'm old as ****. Here goes. I could not care less who Jalen Green is attracted to. I care a lot about how much he wants to get better as a basketball player and how much he wants to win. I don't think this video or his fingernails matter one way or the other.

20. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

It's not the dry humping (on camera) that I'm concerned about. It's the maturity level. This isn't leadership material for a championship caliber team. Great players will not follow a leader this immature.