1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Aging Lebron

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by daywalker02, Dec 12, 2022.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

MJ and Kobe have never signed for league minimum so that means winning was never a priority for either of them?

Your argument is so dumb I don't even know how to respond. So just cuz Lebron said he wanted to be a billionaire winning was never his priority? Haven't you even thought those go hand in hand? If he didn't care about winning why would he spend millions just to maintain his health and fitness? Just for kicks? Wtf.

#161 roslolian, May 25, 2023
    Last edited: May 25, 2023
  2. roslolian

roslolian Member

Wasn't he the GM and the reason the team stank in the first place? He was also getting paid as the GM so again it wasn't for free.

MJ stans turning black into white as usual. Anything to glorify space jam and Gatorade God.

3. roslolian

roslolian Member

You are right Lebron is such a drama queen, he should be like MJ. After all nobody talks about MJ's flu game or his dad wanting him to play baseball cuz that'd just make him a drama queen right?

4. Caesar

Caesar Member

LeBron fans love to argue with lies and lack the ability of a moments research.

Mike joined the Wizards front office in January of 2000. The Wizards were already a 18 win team when he joined. 29 win team 00. They returned to a 25 win team after he left. The franchise had 1 playoff trip in the 90s. They averaged 29 wins for the entire decade. They spent the 80s a 1st round exit or missed the playoffs the rest. They've been a loser franchise since the mid 70's til now.

Mike stepped down from his roles and sold his 10% stake to return for a 1 million dollar contract which he donated for the Sept. 11 attacks. He played on one of the absolute worst teams of the time and worst franchises in NBA history...for free.

Did he draft some busts. Sure did. Not a good GM or talent evaluator at all. If there's any argument against that? Well those drafts were extremely weak drafts devoid of talent in the early to mid 2ks. A lot of great GM's drafted busts or traded away something good before they had a chance to shine.

I highly doubt MJ has been directly involved with selecting players since he's been the Hornets owner. He leaves that to the people he hired, so if that's part of being a bad owner hiring busts too, then he's a bad owner too.

None of it takes away from him being the greatest basketball player of all time. An opinion shared by the vast majority of people alive.

#164 Caesar, May 25, 2023
    Last edited: May 25, 2023
  5. Caesar

Caesar Member

Yeah...well at least Michael won the Flu Game and it was in the Finals. At least people corroborated the story of him throwing up non stop and just because Michael is a way more natural actor than LeBron doesn't mean he's an Oscar winner because that's what the Flu Game would be if was faking it like Lebron.

I'm not even going to touch on the disrespect LeBron fans have for what he went through having his father murdered due to his own fame. Good men blame themselves for everything that went wrong. That's a heavy burden to bare.

I only ever see LeBron and his fans blame everyone but himself. That's what cowards do. That what Silas was doing to the young kids. That's no leader of men.

JumpMan likes this.
  6. roslolian

roslolian Member

MJ is a good man? Is that based on the number of game he won while having the flu? Lol oh yeah because he saved everyone in Space Jam he's a hero right? Lmao.

You can see the hypocrisy in your post OK so people saw MJ puking nonstop? Why didn't he rest then? It was game 5 they can win the other games. Isn't that being a drama queen? Just lie in bed and get better so you win the rest of the series.

But Lebron is a drama queen for playing with a broken hand while MJ is a good man with the weight of the world on his shoulders playing with the flu. Lmao

7. roslolian

roslolian Member

He still the reason the Wizards suck since they got the no 1 pick when he joined and he used it on a bust? Him playing on the worst team is him sleeping on the bed he made. In fact he was openly critical and humiliated his teammates his entire stint there so he ain't some self sacrificing saint. Jordan only donated his salary to the relief efforts he sold his stake which means he still got paid. So nah he still didn't work for free. In fact he fully expected to return to bring a GM and was surprised when he got fired.

Him being goat or not is a separate matter and nothing to do with this. I'm just pointing out how you glorify Jordan when in reality he's the reason he was playing on a bad team in the first place.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lebron has been one of the cleanest athletes, without much shet off the court.

roslolian and Jontro like this.
  9. i3artow i3aller

10. i3artow i3aller

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Everyday is LeBrawns Day.

12. i3artow i3aller

13. i3artow i3aller

14. Dredd

Dredd Member

Lebron is 100 percent on roids. Lebron also cheats on his wife. He has the best security / marketing ploy that makes him look clean and the perfect dad.... .

One day all his info will leak.

clos4life and JumpMan like this.
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Breh, Bron is not even that body builder muscular, he looks like a truck.

I am not sure him having side pieces is news or has anything to do with him raising his kids alright.

If you choose to throw in one pot....

Also he is actually hated in various states ......it is not like he is Curry popular.

roslolian likes this.
  16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

18. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Perfect online hater post

roslolian likes this.
  19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member