1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jabari and Jalen interview each other

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Scarface281, May 12, 2023.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

spoiler alert: they don't really discuss Severo. which makes me sad

Severo solo in the snow .gif

2. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

What's up Superclown!

3. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Wah Wah Wah Waaahhh.....

Ancient Moabite likes this.
  4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Lol this kid is so triggered he can barely form words at this point.

It's going to be okay. I get that you are upset about the true things I've said, but as your false narratives fall apart you'll eventually come to embrace reality and the cognitive dissonance you're dealing with will go away

5. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Clutchfans needs more threads like this.

Glad i stopped by today and saw this. Thanks OP.

6. Caesar

Caesar Member

Love these 2. I hope we do this the right way and build a homegrown contender. Harden is welcome at a reduced power role if only because he is a Rockets legend and his legend was grown in Houston. I don't want to buy a cheap championship. I want to feel the way it did in the mid 90s. Earned. I'll take 1 of those over multiple of a super team up.

Hakeem found success early reaching the Finals in year 2 before some really rough years. We almost had him driven away if you want to believe his corner or the former owners side , but he showed us the real way to win by sticking it out and prevailing after another grueling couple of season in those early 90s.
    If we get Wemby, he could be in the same position such as Harden with the youth +Wemby=instant contender, but what happens after Harden is long gone? I just worry the current day Lebron influenced team up culture will get to Wemby and by 25 he's dust in the wind. I saw Magic basically already recruiting him to purple and gold before he puts on an NBA jersey. **** that snake organization. I don't want to rely on Wemby because of that chance. I need 1 of the guys on the current roster to take that massive leap with or without Wemby or Scoot or whomever we end up with. I need that so we can feel "how sweet it is" again. I believe in Jalen Green and Jabari Smith Jr. I believe in Alpy. I believe in Ime.

7. Salvy

Salvy Member

Trade them both to Denver for Severo half time shows, Nuggets fans can't have a potential finals team and Severo.....

[​IMG]

Os Trigonum likes this.
  8. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

When you think you're the smartest one in the room yet everyone around you gets tired of hearing you speak...

It's bliss.

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It just depends on who else is in the room kiddo.

Also, dumb people not wanting to hear the truth and have their false narratives fall apart isn't the speaker's fault.

Anyway, I do hope that one day the players you've gotten emotionally attached to eventually become decent players so that you won't get upset so often about reality.

Good luck!

10. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Go fk your false narratives.

They're all you got.

You want to hate on everything.

It's what you do.

Fly high little bunny.

11. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

12. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Man you $hit on them and anyone who supports them. The team makes a simple video of them and you can't help yourself, you gotta spit your narrative. You're truly a super guy.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, this kid gets triggered and makes 3 or 4 frantic posts in response to everything I say.....

Seriously, go touch some grass junior.

14. AlperenSengun

AlperenSengun Member

they are discussing whether Sengun is our best player or he is the franchise player. Also, why hakeem94 got banned.

15. Salvy

Salvy Member

Hakeem94 got banned? what, why?

AlperenSengun likes this.
  16. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Spin it.
    Spit it.
    Repeat...

17. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

Yes, the one not in the video.

18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Happy Birthday Jabari!

Nook and Believe It! like this.
  19. Ancient Moabite

Say me and you are backcourt tandem, and you are the best player, and I Am struggling or being a scrub as you mention and our other scrub player isn't showing up either

Then I come to you and say Bobby((head honcho), I need you to go off more consistently like you did against that incredible Bucks defense or your 30+ PT games that you are capable of doing

And you agree to do it but only give me 19/20ppg, which means you can't pick up the slack for the scrubs

Because if I were playing with scrubs I would drop 28-35ppg, if I were as good as you are making this certain player to be

But I Am going to give your hero a pass because he scrubbed it up first 3 seasons(using your standard/definition)

So maybe there is hope he can have a lot more of those Bucks games or close to it, since those same scrubs will be flanking the head honcho this upcoming season

Jabari wasn't high usage and if Green was such a scrub then the head honcho should have ball hogged more, especially since his top notch original water boy Silas co-signed it off top

You took Silas spot as the head water boy, interesting

20. wlekfjv923n

wlekfjv923n Member

man this is too cynical come on man