1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' REAL franchise player - all other threads are copycats

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AroundTheWorld, Jan 17, 2023.

1. maj21

maj21 Member

The list is bullshit. Also, I’m glad being 98th is a huge accomplishment lol

2. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Can't b happy a Rockets player made it on the list goes to show your bias

3. maj21

maj21 Member

Bc being 98th isn’t something to be proud of, especially if it’s the only player. It just shows how y’all only care about one player, while the others get **** on. Not even even thinking about how it disrespects Sengun as well.

4. HardenReturns

HardenReturns Member

No, it isn't. Ask the 98th dude who kissed your mother; I'm sure he will say it was no big deal.

5. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I too can make lists.

6. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

No one is yet . Sengun is the closest to showing he is one .

multifaceted game . With good smarts . And some physical gifts .

lack of open court / up and down speed and elite quickness / length will probably stop him from becoming a top defensive player , but he’s young and he plays smart .

sengun said he needed to get faster his rookie year . I think he needs to do so / retain endurance yet again . Keep stretching and train that explosion .

On offense the skills project to Julius randle/ sabonis + . Despite what his fans will say though , he’s not near their level right now .

I do think we’ve actually brought him along well . He is a young big guy , always injury danger . We’ve managed his minutes . He should be ready to go next year .

I suppose by that logic I should trust greens development, but I don’t as much . I don’t like what we’ve done with him .

I like him a lot . I wonder who is a good vet
    To get for him to learn from / go up agaisnt ?

Drift Monkey and cmoak1982 like this.
  7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Considering the NBA is by far the most competitive league in the world, it's almost like saying Sengun is a top 100 (active) basketball player in the world right now, which is actually an amazing accomplishment, not even mentioning he's 20.

8. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

If it was KPJ in that 98th spot, Maj would be all over it saying how it was testament that KPJ was going to be a future star.

9. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Further proof that these lists are just for clicks and Colin Cowherd or Stephen A to yell about.

#3169 napalm06, May 1, 2023
    Last edited: May 1, 2023
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Jokic is a monster dang it....

11. maj21

maj21 Member

Didn’t even @ me. Still a coward lol

12. chenjy9

Supporting Member

This assumes I give a rat's ass about you or what you think. Whether you read it or respond to it, don't really care. Clearly you do, because you keep coming back for more. Besides, why do I need to @ you when I know this is a well you keep coming back to?

13. maj21

maj21 Member

You care enough to always bring me up! I cross your mind daily. I never mention your name bc you’re irrelevant to me. I live rent free in your head lol

14. chenjy9

Supporting Member

I don't bring you up, I just see your daily takes of complete and utter BS and call it out when I see it. It's so easy and fun for me.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  15. maj21

maj21 Member

You’re obsessed with me. You gotta cut that **** out, it’s not normal

16. maj21

maj21 Member

I also like how you contradicted yourself. I’m on your mind so much that you can’t even think straight

17. chenjy9

Supporting Member

See, this is the good stuff right here! That some nobody on the internet is both dumb enough and narcissistic enough to believe he could ever have someone obsessed with them. You are very similar to DD in that regard, with this irrational vanity that someone you are important enough in life that someone, anyone gives a damn about you. I'm here for the lulz though man, keep delivering!

AroundTheWorld and HardenReturns like this.
  18. chenjy9

Supporting Member

Nah, you are just what happens when reading comprehension hits rock bottom. If you don't post, I don't bring you up. If you post some BS, I call you out on it. Pretty simple right?

HardenReturns likes this.
  19. maj21

maj21 Member

Got you typing paragraphs now. The obsession is unreal.

20. chenjy9

Supporting Member

Like I said, the fact that you think typing 3 sentences means anything speaks volumes about your IQ.