1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Texans HAVE to draft Bryce Young

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Two Sandwiches, Dec 9, 2022.

1. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

2. DasouthDakota

DasouthDakota Rookie

For someone who harps on intelligence, you seemingly lack that trait. There was never a debate. When I pointed out to you that intelligence has nothing to do with how someone speaks you said you agree to disagree. Correct?

You were the one who chose not to debate, and gracefully bowed out - because if you did want to debate me, I'd destroy you. I'd also destroy @cmoak1982 as well, because he is one of the dumbest posters on this board, who's only purpose is passive aggressive racial subtleties that he cant spout in real life, because he knows he'd get stomped out, so he runs to his internet safe haven.

3. DasouthDakota

DasouthDakota Rookie

For someone who harps on intelligence, you seemingly lack that trait. There was never a debate. When I pointed out to you that intelligence has nothing to do with how someone speaks you said you agree to disagree. Correct?

You were the one who chose not to debate, and gracefully bowed out - because if you did want to debate me, I'd destroy you. I'd also destroy @cmoak1982 as well, because he is one of the dumbest posters on this board, who's only purpose is passive aggressive racial subtleties that he cant spout in real life, because he knows he'd get stomped out, so he runs to his internet safe haven.

4. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Lmao. Shut up clown. You have no idea what you’re talking about little kid.

5. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Internet tough guys are all the same. Would get the brakes beat off of them 99% of the time.

6. DasouthDakota

DasouthDakota Rookie

I'm not a tough guy. I don't want to be that.

I'm a man. A man who reads, and surrounds himself with people from all walks of life. Something your parents shielded you from. This is the very reason for your ignorance.

You're mimicking your hero Trump with that tough guy talk, but it's sad - because you can only do it on the internet. I can't fist fight you over the net, but I will happily destroy all of your racist, conservative talking points, and make your internet life a living hell, if that's what you really want.

I don't believe in violence. I believe in peace and educating the ignorant. I'll happily help you, beloved.

7. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Typical ignorance.
    Do you think I’m a white conservative?
    Projecting your insecurities on me there little guy.
    And no, you absolutely do not want these problems. In any capacity, dialogue or physical.

8. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

same guy who thought Mac Jones was going 3rd

9. DasouthDakota

DasouthDakota Rookie

I'm a little kid to @cmoak1982 but I'm a man to Mrs. @cmoak1982 the mother and @cmoak1982 the wife. Mama and wifey always know best.

10. DasouthDakota

DasouthDakota Rookie

I'm a little kid to @cmoak1982 but I'm a man to Mrs. @cmoak1982 the mother and @cmoak1982 the wife. Mama and wifey always know best.

11. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Lmao. Ok there little guy. Anymore stereotypes you’re going to throw out?
    You ain’t that guy, I promise

12. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Dude jocking one of the fattest, lamest posters on the board in DD. Wants to run his mouth because he can hide behind a keyboard.

Sad little angry guy.

13. DasouthDakota

DasouthDakota Rookie

I think you're not very bright.

I also think that challenging me over the internet to fight you is hilarious, and not very good for your health. I'd slap you like you misbehaved, give you a wedgie and make you apologize.

I'm not on that type of time anymore though. I come in love and peace. I loathe violence, beloved.

14. DasouthDakota

DasouthDakota Rookie

DD would beat the diarrhea out of you. That's a fact, King.

15. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

You do realize you’re the only person threatening violence right? Are you really that dumb? Illiteracy seems to be an issue for you.

Like I said, stay mad little guy. You’re in your safe place right now, stay there.

16. DasouthDakota

DasouthDakota Rookie

Internet tough guy...ahahhaahahahaha

I don't want to be "that guy".

I just want you to stop being ignorant.

17. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Lmao. Again with the threatening violence.
    Stay mad little guy

18. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Ignorance on full display. Hope you don’t have any offspring, would be a shame to have more ignorant little copies of you in this world.

19. DasouthDakota

DasouthDakota Rookie

ohhhhh he mad y'all.

ahahahahaaha

20. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Are you just repeating what I’m saying to you? I apologize, I honestly was joking about the whole ignorant thing. I didn’t realize you were actually mentally challenged.
    I understand the anger you must have, the couple standard deviations and all.