1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Exclusive Ticket Offer to Rockets vs. Pistons 3/31

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Hey everyone --

We haven't done this in awhile but a reminder that I do not get anything for this. It's just a good deal that I'm passing along.

The Rockets are having a Sam Houston State University Night on March 31st for the game against the Pistons. SHSU students plan and coordinate pre- and postgame activities, distribute participant incentives (t-shirts, etc.), and sell tickets to the game.

They extended the ticket offer to ClutchFans users and it's a sweet deal. All buyers get:

• Ticket to the game (Upper Endzone $25, Upper Corner $29, Upper Sideline $45, Lower Endzone $53-$59, Lower Corner $69, Club Seats $155)
    • T-shirt
    • Swag bag with additional souvenirs/sponsor items
    • Opportunity to shoot a post-game free throw on the Rockets court
    • No additional fees/Taxes
    Additionally, if you're a SHSU student, you get:

• Exclusive viewing of Rockets pre-game shootaround
    • $20 Food and beverage voucher

You can get the tickets by going to the URL below and using the promo code “CYNTHIA”:

www.rockets.com/promocode

I hope this helps!

2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

edit. thought this was the game thread.

seeing myself out now

don grahamleone and Clutch like this.
  4. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

First off you gotta say first. Second off, you gotta post a meme or gif. I know you're new at this, but you could be the greatest FIRST! poster of all time. You have the potential.

This is a game thread, right? Like we play them Pistons, right? Who even knows anymore.

Abraham Lincoln was the greatest wrestler of all time. There. I said it.
    [​IMG]

https://nwhof.org/hall_of_fame/bio/128

#4 don grahamleone, Mar 11, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2023
    WestendMassive likes this.
  5. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Just a reminder that this game is tomorrow, if you're looking to go and get a good overall deal. Hope it helps.