1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bauer is a monster

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Yordan The Great, Dec 24, 2022.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

There are all kinds of psychological things that get fulfilled by sex. For some it can be a simple pleasure experience, but it escalates way beyond that based on different psychological factors.

Rape, for example, is so rarely about "Guy just wanted to feel good" and is more about power issues the guy has which is why the "she wasn't even good looking!" excuse constantly thrown around on message boards to defend their favorite rapist is BS. Rapists rarely rape because they saw a hot girl and just wanted to have a good time.

Different people need to satisfy different psychological needs with sex. For example, it's not uncommon for women who've had certain experiences to want to fulfill rape fantasies with future partners. No judgement from me. Everyone should be able to do what they want as long as consent is involved.

However, someone who gets psychological satisfaction from beating the **** out of another person while they are unconscious isn't kinky, they are sick. Spanking or pain play is kinky, knocking someone out and beating them up because you get your rocks off abusing someone is psycho and it's no surprise that a person with the online persona of Bauer turns out to enjoy hurting people. No BDSM person would say they think it's cool to hurt someone that isn't enjoying it. The whole point is mutual enjoyment. If your thrill comes from actually just hurting someone and beating them up while they are out cold...holy hell bro.

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Right, this.

At that point you are venting your own psychotic need to hurt someone and you think this is a way to get away with.

3. Nook

Nook Member

This.

I have had some cases where the defendant has done some really, really bad things. Usually there are large policies at issue and the value of the claims are very high. As a result we get to take very long and in depth depositions, see a lot of medical records and retain experts.

From what I have seen, when it comes to sexual deviance, it is something that very few people have control of and an understanding as to why they are that way. Deviance can be something as simple as being submissive or dominant, and most deviances do not destroy lives. However, that is not always the case. We have had cases where men for example cannot stop taking up skirt photos or other forms of being a peeping Tom, and it results in repeated jail time.

As for BDSM, the community as a whole would not tolerate someone doing something against another person's will and not tolerate long term physical or mental damage. There ARE people that go beyond that, like Bauer, but they are not accepted by the BDSM community. The BDSM community knows that they must stay VERY clean because they don't want to be marginalized, made illegal or viewed as criminal.

As for Bauer, I am not a doctor but what he did, and how he communicated in some of his text messages, is similar to some of the severe sadists I have had to come across. They don't outwardly look like monsters, and it isn't unusual for some of the smarter and well educated ones to get away with it for a very long time and sometimes are very well thought of in the community.

It is basically a compulsion that they psychologically need to fulfill and will work very hard to make sure it is fulfilled.

I am sure at some point Bauer will claim he is reformed, and I personally will not buy it - I think the compulsion will always be present, similar to someone that is attracted to children.

IBTL likes this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

This is where a lot of men get in trouble.

Permission for sex can be revoked at anytime and permission does not extend to anything someone wants to do sexually.

A lot of men have learned that if they just keep going, that they will get what they want sexually, and because a women eventually gives in - that it isn't rape of assault - when it is.

An example, is when we had an office executive who had sex with a secretary. Later that same day, he pulled her in the bathroom and started trying to have sex with her, after telling him no 3-4 times she stopped resisting and he had intercourse with her. She avoided him the rest of the day and spoke to her therapist and ultimately filed a complaint. He seemed genuinely shocked and essentially agreed that she said stop, but that he did not believe she was serious, that he believed she climaxed and that it was consensual because they were in a sexual relationship and that she stopped saying no.... he ended up getting crushed financially and we could go in on a motion for summary judgment against him. He ultimately said to me later that he really did not view it as rape, that he had done it numerous times before without complaint - it was only after counseling and training that he realized what he did was rape.

rockbox likes this.
  5. msn

msn Member

That intelligent people would require counseling and training to understand that to persist and penetrate a woman who repeatedly says no is rape speaks volumes of how ****ed up society is. We have a long way to go.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

7. Kemahkeith

Kemahkeith Member
    Supporting Member

By incentives, do they mean Thai Lady Boys that like to get punched in the anus????

ROCKSS and King1 like this.
  8. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Contracts bonuses are paid in "servicing time". For each win he gets an extra hour of unconscious hooker time, no holds barred.

ROCKSS and King1 like this.
  9. IBTL

IBTL Member

Serves that sack of **** right. Maybe he can be banished to Japan for the foreseeable future.

Nook likes this.
  10. IBTL

IBTL Member

Yeah, he's such a pile of ****. That being said, I'm surprised no one took a chance on him. Figured some team wouldn't mind the PR hit.

11. msn

msn Member

He ain't retired yet. Some team may still do it.

12. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Wont be popular on this forum, but nobody should have this done to them

Justin Thomas likes this.
  13. Radricky

Radricky Member

Delete

#153 Radricky, Oct 2, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2023
  14. Radricky

Radricky Member

15. Nook

Nook Member

First - I don’t believe anything he says or does.
    Second - he beat her, slapped and punched her. After she was knocked out, he raped her and tore her vagina and anus.
    That is what he did - he has serious issues and he is a sexual deviant. It is not normal for him to want to beat a woman and then rape her after she is knocked out.
    If you want to die on the hill defending Trevor Bauer - that’s up to you.

16. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Bauer got what he deserved. Well actually he deserved worse, but is what it is.

IBTL, dookiester and Nook like this.
  17. vince

vince Member

And Bauers arch enemy Gerrit Cole is about to win the Cy young.

18. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

You don’t believe anything he says, and that’s fine he’s a douche, but what makes you believe anything she has said the entire time?

Justin Thomas and RKREBORN like this.
  19. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

what's the evidence of this? in the video he posted from the morning she looks fine and happy. Maybe he is a liar and the texts/video are false some how, but i find it hard to believe he would be so stupid as to do that. its an easy lawsuit if he is lying.

20. Nook

Nook Member

I don’t necessarily believe everything she has said. I would not be surprised if she has lied or distorted parts of what happened.

I believe the photographs and medical reports. She was beaten repeatedly and in their texts messages he did not deny that he ****ed her after she was knocked out. When she brought it up. He basically said “sorry about that.”

He abused her, and it went beyond consensual S&M, he raped her after she was unconscious. I’m not okay with that and never will be. The fact he wanted to do that and then did it is enough for me to judge him harshly as a person.

Hey Now!, IBTL and juicystream like this.