1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Green Apology Form

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreamR, Jan 23, 2023.

1. MarioKissoDeath

Supporting Member

Man Mobley is such a freak incredible length, coordination and shooting touch. When he gets his three ball falling he's going to wreck the league. Jalen's lack of elite handle is a problem and I think he tires too easily. Mobley is the type of half court, unstoppable two way player you need in the playoffs and he can hit his free throws.

txtodd and GotGame15 like this.
  2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

dont think youre any good in talent appreciation/valuation...show me the link to where you predicted the rise and domination of steph klay and dray

3. MarioKissoDeath

Supporting Member

For sure sometimes you have a combo of smarts and luck and fall backwards into a dynasty - Stephs ankles miraculously healing, Klay trade getting nixed and taking Draymond at 35. I'm not a scout and you're right anything can happen. I hope I'm wrong on Jalen vs Mobley in fact I'd love it.

4. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

You obviously don't understand my post. It is in reference to my previous post in this thread.

You mention "I told you so"..... The irony is that my original post says there's no need for idiotic I told you so posts after a good OR bad game, because Jalen will do the opposite almost immediately.

I'd love for him to turn into Consistent player. I've seen absolutely nothing which leads me to believe that'll happen anytime soon. The only thing I've seen is we drafted a player with the #2 pick who would rather quit on a play before he digs deep and gives that extra effort.

CXbby likes this.
  5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

6. CXbby

CXbby Member

Mamba mentality.

GotGame15 and Downtown Sniper like this.
  7. Downtown Sniper

Hahahaha.

I'd say that's kind of poetic and nothing more than a lot of the fans deserve after the way they talked about Harden.

8. i3artow i3aller

He's attending a birthday party with KJ and Justin, but that headline isn't as sexy :confused::rolleyes:

rockets1995 and saleem like this.
  9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

they got smoked by the 3rd pick in the draft. Remember all that **** Green talked about how he was the best player in the draft last year?

10. roslolian

roslolian Member

Is that a dig on KPJ? KPJ is actually a really good CnS player so afterJabari he is the one who fits next to Sengun the best. The scheme just needs to be tweaked where its outside instead of inside out, Rox need to use Sengun kinda like how the Nuggets use Jokic.

11. roslolian

roslolian Member

You mean Mobley? He's the 4rth best player on his team he aint smoking anyone except casuals who look at the record and automatically attribute everything to him.

Edit: Sorry Mobley is the 5th best player on the Cavs since Kevin Love who comes off the bench is still better than him.

12. Rochut

Rochut Member

When I saw the thread title I thought Jalen had apologised for his lack of defense.

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I apologize to him because he is injured.

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

IMHO Parsons Portions was after IG models like the thirsty wolf that he was.....

15. DreamR

DreamR Member

We still here baby!

16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

17. Downtown Sniper

See you in 3-4 weeks when you ignore all the pathetic games in between his next hot game!

How good was his turnover and then being the last line of defense on the fast break.. You have two options to pick what would then happen:

Option A: he'd try to make amends and play defense to stop the easy bucket

Option B: he literally turns his back on the play and gives zero effort in stopping the other team.

Rockets fans without seeing the play know that it involves Jalen Green - so of course it would be Option B.

Also chuckled at him so lackadaisically bringing the ball up the court up 5 with a minute or so left, only to be so easily picked and give up yet another fast break bucket getting the Kings in gear for the W from a place they should've never won.

18. i3artow i3aller

19. DreamR

DreamR Member

So you feel pleasure from his failures?

Isn't that what haters do?

i3artow i3aller and topfive like this.
  20. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Literally every player made a mistake in the last minute

Green with turnover
    Martin going to the basket and getting a charge when it was obviously the wrong play
    Sengun throwing the ball away
    Gordon fouling Fox

i3artow i3aller and topfive like this.