1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What Happens to Sengun When KPJ Comes Back?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by vator, Jan 23, 2023.

?

What Will Stephen Silas Do?

1. Play Through Sengun

31 vote(s)
    20.9%
  2. Revert Back to Previous Offense

60 vote(s)
    40.5%
  3. Combination of the 2

26 vote(s)
    17.6%
  4. Doesn't Matter We'll Still Get Blown Out

31 vote(s)
    20.9%
  1. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

None of this is correct though. It’s what you want to be correct.
    He looks worse having to cover for poor defenders with low IQ defensively.
    It’s been shown multiple times that’s he’s one of the best defenders on the team (not saying much) and during crunch time he’s one of the best in the league

albuster and ROXTXIA like this.
  2. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Teammates have to cover for Sengun's lack of defense? Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh.....after Tate and sometimes EG and the occasional KMJ block, who plays D on the Rockets?

Don't worry. I'll wait.

@cmoak1982

^This.

albuster, CXbby and cmoak1982 like this.
  3. maj21

maj21 Member

His IQ is high on offense, not defense. Everyone makes excuse for him and acts like he’s perfect, while all the other players on the roster gets **** on. He’s the main reason the defense is bad, guys gotta cover his pathetic length and foot speed.

4. maj21

maj21 Member

Others suck too on D, but Sengun has no abilities on that end. Gonna get cooked when this team gets good again. That’s why he’s gonna get traded within the next couple of years

5. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Sometimes you just can’t help but show your bias.
    He literally has the same wingspan as Jabari. None of the numbers back up your claim, it’s actually the opposite.
    But keep having someone to blame because you don’t like the way he looks and the way he plays.
    He is the best player on this team, end of story. You either need to get used to it or go back to Spurs forum

6. CXbby

CXbby Member

In your dreams.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  7. maj21

maj21 Member

Is Jabari a 5? Y’all only support him and I’m tired of it. Every other player means nothing bc of y’all are obsessed with this broke wrist running kid. I will continue to be this way until people start supporting other aspects of this team. You never get on me for ******** on other players, which I have done. You only do it with this one player!! Why not saying something when i talk **** on others?

8. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

We’ve been over this, I do call you out for talking about others. I have several times about having more patience for our young players

But……your hating ass goes all in on Alp, it’s becoming real suspect.

And no, Jabari isn’t a 5. I don’t think Alp position in the future is at the 5 either.
    But he’s not undersized and unathletic like you keep claiming. That’s just the hate in you.
    You’re worse than the SOF here, because you look dumb hating on our best player

9. maj21

maj21 Member

The organization doesn’t like him and it’s obvious. Why do you think he gets unfair treatment? He gets held accountable for his poor defense, while others don’t. They tried to start bum Bruno over him, they also didn’t let him close games at first. They don’t value you him at all, regardless of them trading for him. I stand with @Clutch on this, there’s a chance he gets traded

10. maj21

maj21 Member

Idc, he’s our 3rd best player imo and will be 4th or 5th by next season. I hate JC, nobody ever says anything about it. I even called Jabari a 6’10” Klank Thompson, still didn’t defend him. I’ve talked **** on Jalen and KPJ, 2 players I like and y’all didn’t defend them

11. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

What?
    Silas doesn’t like his archetype, Silas won’t be here. He can take you with him

King1 likes this.
  12. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I’m not actively searching out your hateful posts to defend them, you ain’t that important son lol.
    And your opinion doesn’t matter, Sengun is the rockets best player by literally every metric you can find.

13. maj21

maj21 Member

Neither does stone!! Sengun will be gone and y’all will follow. I’m gonna troll y’all like a mf then, just wait. They’re gonna ship his ass out lol

14. maj21

maj21 Member

That’s your option, that’s cool. Just make sure you follow your broke wrist boy wherever he goes

15. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Stone does value him, you don’t trade two firsts for a player you don’t value.
    Stone might not be here either, and every other organization glows about Alp.
    And listen kid, you are a hater. You’re not a Rockets fan so quit acting like it. You’re a hating little whiny b****, end of story.

16. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I’ll be here long after your punk ass goes back to Spurs land. p***y ass Austin boy

17. maj21

maj21 Member

This p***y ass Austin boy would mop you all across the Galleria

18. CXbby

CXbby Member

The coach doesn’t value him, the same coach that won’t be returning past this season. The gm traded two first round picks for him and was trying to trade up to #6 to draft him.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  19. maj21

maj21 Member

Idc about that. Stone, Silas, KPJ, Jalen, Jabari, could all get be gone and I’ll still be here rooting for this team

20. maj21

maj21 Member

We’ll see ;)