1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS! Wow!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by mario_v, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Ancient Moabite

MINORITY (Blacks Law 2nd Edition)
    The state or condition of a minor; infancy. The smaller number of votes of a deliberative assembly; opposed to majority, (which see.)

Minority (free dictionary legal meaning)

The state or condition of a minor; infancy. Opposite of majority. The smaller number of votes of a deliberative assembly; opposed to majority. In context of the Constitution's guarantee of Equal Protection, minority does not have merely numerical denotation but refers to identifiable and specially disadvantaged groups such as those based on race, religion, ethnicity, or national origin.

minority
    n. 1) in voting, a side with less than half the votes. 2) a term for people in a predominantly Caucasian country who are not Caucasian, including African-Americans, Hispanics, Asians, indigenous Americans (Indians) and other people supposedly "of color," despite the irony that the majority of the world's population is not Caucasian. Sometimes the term is employed to include women and homosexuals. "Minority" carries with it a certain patronizing tone even when used to assert rights of peoples who have been discriminated against, either socially or by law. 3) The period of life under legal age. (See: majority, minor, legal age)

[​IMG]

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I honestly don't care about the Browns or their coaches. They deserve what they get by giving some prima Donna who quit on his last team right after signing for the big bucks a huge multi-year contact. That, and the fact that he spent his time on the internet luring all those women to Houston to prey on during the pandemic instead of playing ball for the team he signed the contract with. He's a creep, a liar, and a man who can't be trusted. They can have him. He's overpayed and not worthy of any respect as a man, on or off the field. They saw red zones in him, but they are full of red flags.

RunninRaven and raining threes like this.
  3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Brisset is someone I would like in Houston. He would be a better option than QBs like mills and tyrod until we find a franchise guy.

raining threes likes this.
  4. raining threes

People like you are the type that worship sexual predators.

Is that what you mean when you use the words YOU PEOPLE as in the minority of YOU PEOPLE aren't sexual predators like YOUR HERO?

5. Ancient Moabite

People like you assume and project your dulocracy thoughts on others when smacked and put in your place with proper erudition

I already spoke on here about the Watson situation and the entire club that should be locked up because human/child trafficking abuse has been going on since the formation of the US of A 1776 and is the biggest $ operation in the world, which is inclusive with blackmail

Thing is you follow sports team that support predators that you seem to be against which shows how big of a dulocracy hypocrite you truly are, I will provide a list of the honey pot trafficking(reference points) that Watson is a part of in my next reply to you

The Texans gave the predator a big contract then traded him to another team that gave the predator the biggest guaranteed deal in history that was allowed by the NFL / Commissioner, so they enabled a predator because they are all predators, and you are a idol follower / supporter for the predators who runs the Texans org

Which is connected with the predators from the NCAA to professional league to Hollywood because they are all in the same club, Watson included

Look up how many abuse cases that has happened in the NCAA and then think about the ones that they cover up and don't make publicly known, pure predator infested environment, FACTS

6. Ancient Moabite

I asked you a simple question that you couldn't answer

Who and what is the so called minority ( coach ) you are talking about?

Stop buck dancing and answer the basic question

7. Ancient Moabite

Reference points/sources for those Predators that are directly tied to Watson and the NFL (Your Hero):

(November 21, 2017) Brock Franklin, leader of a human trafficking ring, receives the longest prison sentence ever given for a human trafficking case in U.S. history after he was found guilty for 30 counts of soliciting child prostitution, sexual assault, and kidnapping. His prison sentence was 472 years.

(November 23, 2017) Interpol arrested 40 human traffickers thereby saving nearly 500 victims, 236 of whom were children.

(January 16, 2018) Police arrest 5 pedophiles in Connecticut as part of Operation Not in My Town in association with Vets4ChildRescue led by Navy SEAL Craig Sawyer. The sting was filmed as part of a documentary that Vets4ChildRescue is producing to spread awareness about child sex trafficking.

(February 6, 2018) Police arrest 7 pedophiles belonging to an Australian circus child sex ring who performed blood and sex rituals with at least 3 children under the age of 8. Together, they face 127 charges of kidnapping, abuse, and ongoing torture of minors.

(April 6, 2018) The FBI seize Backpage.com, raid the founder’s home, and arrest 7 men related to child trafficking and prostitution charges. Backpage was the nation’s largest child-sex trafficking website, as nearly 3/4 of all the cases submitted to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children were traced back to ads posted on the website.

(June 6, 2018) Deputies in Central Florida arrest 11 men for child p*rnography and pedophilia charges and filed 660 felony charges as part of Operation Guardians of Innocence II.

(June 7, 2018) The FBI arrest 158 pedophiles and human traffickers as part of Operation Safe Summer, rescuing 149 children including one as young as three.

(June 12, 2018) A concerted effort of more than 4,500 law enforcement agencies arrests more than 2,300 child sex offenders as part of Operation Broken Heart.

(July 26, 2018) Authorities arrest 38 child sex predators as part of Operation Full Armor. Arrests included a Boy Scouts leader, a high-ranking officer at Fort Jackson, a corrections officer, and a member of a county ethics commission.

(August 28, 2018) The father of a transgender politician belonging to the Green Party was arrested for kidnapping and raping a child in his home’s attic. The man dressed up in adult sized diapers and dresses, called himself ‘Lucy,’ and proceeded to rape, whip, and torture the little girl using electric shocks. Aimee Challenor, the transgender politician, named her father as her campaign agent even after the abuse charges were announced by police. This decision drew a deluge of public derision against her, and she eventually withdrew her campaign from the race.

(October 3, 2018) Michigan authorities find 123 missing children as part of Operation MISafeKid.

(November 1, 2018) German police arrested 8 child predators on pedophilia charges involving a mother who was prostituting her nine year old son to men on the internet who raped the young boy.

(January 30, 2019) Police arrested internationally renowned spiritual healer Joao Teixeira de Faria, more commonly known as John of God. Faria stands accused of sexually assaulting over 600 women and operating a baby trafficking farm in Brazil where he held hundreds of women aged 14 to 18 captive and used them to produce babies that were then sold off to childless couples around the world. After 10 years of giving birth, these women were then killed. For the sake of comprehensiveness in our presentation, it is worth mentioning that Faria is connected to the Clintons and Oprah Winfrey who have all vouched for him over the years.

8. Ancient Moabite

(February 21, 2019) Authorities arrest 22 child sex predators in Pierce County, Washington in a multi-agency sting operation.

(March 13, 2019) Keith Raniere, founder of the sex cult NXIVM, was charged with two counts of sexual misconduct with minors. NXIVM is a massive story in and of itself which we will not cover in its entirety here.

(May 3, 2019) Authorities arrest 82 pedophiles and rescue 17 children in Georgia as part of Operation Southern Impact III.

(May 20, 2019) Authorities arrest 13 pedophiles in underage sex trafficking ring in Montgomery County, Florida.

(June 24, 2019) Authorities arrest 85 human traffickers in Florida as part of Operation Trade Secrets. Some face additional charges of child p*rnography.

(July 22, 2019) Authorities arrest 25 in child sex trafficking sting in Arizona as part of Operation Summer Shield.

(July 22, 2019) Authorities arrest 4 human traffickers in Tennessee.

(August 6, 2019) The FBI arrest 67 suspected human traffickers and rescue 103 children as part of Operation Independence Day. The sweep resulted in 60 new federal investigations.

(October 16, 2019) Authorizes arrest 337 child p*rn users including a South Korean “kingpin” after shutting down the world’s largest child p*rn marketplace on the dark web. The website, called Welcome to Video, contained more than 200,000 unique videos of children, toddlers, and infants. One particular user from Washington, D.C. was found to have downloaded more than 50 years worth of video footage.

(October 16, 2019) Authorities in Ontario arrest 31 human traffickers including a central “kingpin” as part of Project Convalesce. Hacking Group “Anonymous” Takes Down Child p*rn Sites and Assists FBI.

On October 24, 2011, the international hacking group known only as Anonymous carried out Operation Darknet, taking offline 40 websites that traded in child p*rn. Additionally, it published the names of 1,500 pedophiles who used the website Lolita City. As a side note, I’d like to point out the strange similarity of the name of this child p*rn website and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet, the Lolita Express.

Then, two years later, the FBI busted a dark net hosting site called Freedom Hosting.

9. raining threes

TLTR

What's your point?

Yes, there are other sexual predators out there.

10. Ancient Moabite

The point was to address you coming sideways at me with your Dulocracy replies, i never mentioned predator, it was you, so i gave you more of the entire pie not just a small teeny tiny slice (Watson = latest media fall guy) of it

my original reply was asking you about somebody wanting a Minor-ity coach, then you went on a classic silly rant about claiming i take up for predators etc

so are you going to answer my original question or just keep deflecting / buck dancing and bringing up schism that doesn't matter?

11. raining threes

I've lost track of what we were talking about, I was talking about drafting Watson being the downfall of the Texans and the need to hire minority HC's because of lawsuits and appeasing Watson.

There's one sure way to avoid what the media narrative is today about the Texans, don't hire minority HC's., Eventually they will have to be fired, all HCs fall into this category. It's not worth the trouble.

12. Kemahkeith

Kemahkeith Member
    Supporting Member

You like the word dulocracy A LOT!!
    Did you get a word of the day calendar for Christmas?

houstonstime likes this.
  13. Ancient Moabite

Sure you lost track......but what you said was something like Watson was going to end up getting the current Browns coach fired and trying to get a so called Minor-ity to take over

so who and what is a Minor-ity? that's all i ask until you start ramping about stuff that had nothing to do with my original question

14. Ancient Moabite

You must follow my posts alot, was that how you spent your said Christmas holy-day?

i just call a spade a spade because most people use Dulocracy minded words like Minor-ity / Racist and identifying people as crayon / inanimate obejcts and other misnomers

so blame them for being Dulocracy minded members, it is what it be

15. raining threes

A black HC.

16. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

All of you - diet and exercise right now so you can get a real dopamine response instead of trying to get it in a virtue signaling competition in a football section of a BBS basketball forum.

17. Ancient Moabite

Just like I stated earlier, you are of those people who identify people as coloring crayons you are just confused like the other dulocracy members

And black in proper origin etymology means Pale/Bleach/void of color, which makes sense because that is the actual minority(1/4th population) of the globe, so Watson is better off keeping the current black coach already in tow

18. Ancient Moabite

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. houstonstime

houstonstime Member

Man you’re annoying.. which I assume makes me part of the dulocracy party as well.. at least I know how to vote next election!!

20. Ancient Moabite

If the truth annoys you then that's a personal prob you need to work on or don't, its your dulocracy free will, which there is no need to vote for a society that you are already entrenched in as you proclaim to be, now go find someone else that annoys you

And your 14th amendment vote doesn't matter either way since they have already hand picked who will take over once the ogre in office term runs its course