1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Mavericks @ Rockets 1/2/2023

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 1, 2023.

1. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Member
    Supporting Member

01:47 18 - 20

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Green Free Throw 1 Of 2 (5 PTS)

01:47

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SUB: Garuba FOR Sengun

04:47 37 - 47

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Green Free Throw 1 Of 2 (7 PTS)

04:47

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SUB: Sengun FOR Fernando
    Yes I’m a Rockets, Texans , Astros fan.. born and raised in Houston.. I’ll still be here when you run off to follow your lord and savior

Verbal Christ and DreamR like this.
  2. ExTxGS

ExTxGS Member

Yeah Alpi played bad, so he has the best +.

U need a help from psychologist, really. Look at the likes under your comments, and the people who answered u. Nobody agrees with u. Because everyone knows u are a hater, and has some psychological problems. Oh sorry i forget to say. U are the best Rockets fan in the World, and member of the forum since the beginning :) When the World ends, u continue being a fan :)

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Member
    Supporting Member

I never said he played bad, see you formulate whatever misguided perception you have and hang on to it without comprehending anything.

Lmao I’m a hater because I say Sengun needs to foul less and develop a jumper… if that makes me a hater, so be it.

Verbal Christ likes this.
  4. Aruba77

Aruba77 Member

I’ve become something I never thought I could be…anti Gary Bird. He needs to be benched. His wild shots are absolutely unacceptable. He just keeps taking them. It’s so hard to watch.

Richie_Rich, AuburnRocket and Plowman like this.
  5. ExTxGS

ExTxGS Member

U define yourself as a big Rockets fan, but blame 20 years old Rockets player for loss, and say "He can't stop fouling." Don't u see 3 of these calls were wrong? Also one of them caused us to lose. (Wood 3+1 position) We lost, because of refs and Silas.

Anyway, this is my last comment to u. Because i think my cat is more reasonable than u. I choose her.

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Member
    Supporting Member

Yes please place me on ignore and don’t forget to spit

Verbal Christ likes this.
  7. Tankeio

Tankeio Member

Happy that KPJ is playing well but it seems like when Green or Sengun are leading the charge and he takes more of a back seat roll, that leads to more wins for the Rockets.. From what I've seen.

hakeem94 and Alpifan like this.
  8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Just an FYI Sengun was 5th most fouls per 36 minutes last year, this season he is 22nd. Seems to be making progress.

Anyways carry on.

ThrillaNManilla and Alpifan like this.
  9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Narrow loss. That's a good thing, right? One step closer to Wemby and at least we weren't blown out.

I didn't watch this game or the last. Not gonna lie, it felt kinda good not watching this mess.

amaru and Aruba77 like this.
  10. Aruba77

Aruba77 Member

Take out Luka and Dallas is a pretty crap team ;)

even with Luka they’re not really that good.

HP3 and juanm34 like this.
  11. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Ty Ty is not ready to be that guy guy. They need to go back to Nix Nix.

12. maypk

maypk Member

Subbing out the only player who's drawing constant double teams down the stretch must be some next level sh*t that i'm not getting.

13. Downtown Sniper

It's almost like you're deliberately trying to be this stupid.

14. maypk

maypk Member

Never stop trolling bud.

15. maypk

maypk Member

The Rockets blew a 20 points lead in the 3rd and guess who was on the bench (drumroll) Alpi

Alpifan likes this.
  16. groovemachine

groovemachine Member

While Dallas was on a run to start the 4th, our guys were throwing up their arms complaining to the refs instead of getting back on D. They earned the loss

17. Ancient Moabite

Silas The (minute) Silencer stay on some game to game BS

18. WestendMassive

At this point I almost expect Kevin to sulk and not get back after a turnover but what is Moonshine doing?

How is it that a fringe player like Garrison Mathews of all people can play like this for no consequence? After that play Silas should have called a timeout and benched the pair of them but I guess Nice Guys don't do that

noppeper likes this.
  19. Germanturk

Germanturk Member

I think the only thing for what you can blame Al P is, that he is too much in foul trouble. There was yesterday 2 or 3 of his 5 fouls where was avoidable! If someone is free dunking he must not try to block him. I think it was the fourth foul where JG open the way of Doncic and Al P try to cover and made again a foul.
    Al P is a braveheart and he try to help everywhere on the defense but he cant do the defense alone! His Teammades must got empathy about the situation and make a foul earlier before the enemies player try to attack Al P.
    KPJ had 1 foul all over the game. So he can take sometimes earlier a foul to stop an attack. Thats what all must learn to divide fouls. Sometimes you must stay away and sometimes you must take the foul. But if someone is selfish like Al P he is 80% of the games in foul trouble. You can say what you want but Al P is very important for this team and if he is in foul trouble this helps no one!

Alpifan likes this.
  20. Hesitation

Hesitation Member

Inexcusable!