1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

transgendering the kids

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Commodore, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Must have been this guy

JayGoogle likes this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@JayGoogle

This dude identifies as a dog
    This is the same as dude identifying as a woman
    And a black woman identifying as a white woman

@J.R.

J.R. likes this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Member

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Cool. Hadn't heard of this guy until today...and looks like the news of his existence hasn't changed a single thing in my life. It's cool he lives in a country that allows him to dress up as a dog. If that's what he enjoys more power to him.

Wait, are you saying that dogs are equals to women???

rocketsjudoka and fchowd0311 like this.
  5. tinman

Supporting Member

Only in too short songs

LosPollosHermanos and JayGoogle like this.
  6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

7. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

8. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

10. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

So you think it's an issue of bad parenting? My children are well taken care of by my self, my wife (their step-mom), and their mother (along with her longtime boyfriend). They have safe homes, clothes, food, good education and parents that love them and are there for them. We're not helicopter parents nor are we negligent. They grew up playing sports. Yet, my 17-yr old came out as gay about a year and a half ago, and later as saying he felt more comfortable as a she. We've been through counseling and explained that we're not going to make any permanent types of decisions until way further down the road. We talk about it and we allow them to express themselves. Some days, you wouldn't know them from the normal teenage boy. Other days, it's a skirt with leggings. While there was certainly a period of adjustment for all of us, we make the best of it.

Do you think this happened because I'm a bad parent? Because it would seem to me that only a raging hate filled a**hole would think that's the reason why.

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Sounds like you are doing everything completely right, including the bolded part. What I know is that parents like you and I will love our children no matter what.

12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don’t have children so I’m not in a position to really tell parents what they should do for their children’s best interest is.

it does strike me that blanket bans are not the way to go and accusations of “child abuse” regarding parents getting helping their children transition are unhelpful and seem more like self righteous moralizing and the opposite of letting parents decide that so many on the right claim to uphold.

Understand these are very difficult decisions with life altering consequences as we’ve seen, even here in Clutchfans, the decision to transition is very difficult and those who feel so alienated in their own bodies often feel that suicide is their only alternative. Even with transition I’ve heard first hand from those who feel society is still unwilling to accept them who they are to the point that suicide.

While the argument is frequent made that parents who are aiding their child transition are engaged in child abuse but the counter argument could be that if a child is so unhappy that they see suicide as their only alternative that not letting them transition and going after them and their parents is also child abuse.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

@Sweet Lou 4 2
    @leroy

If LeBron was a girl
    Would he be LaBron?

what the woke answer be? Breh we brah we BrehX

JumpMan likes this.
  14. leroy

Go f*** yourself.

15. leroy

Yeah…but you posted a tweet basically calling all parents of trans kids bad parents and that it’s akin to a child eating grass. That I can “fix it” by being a better parent. That something is wrong with my child that needs fixing…like eating grass.

You posted that…correct?

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  16. tinman

Supporting Member

Answer the question
    Would be leBron or LaBron?
    @J.R.

What’s the woke answer ?

17. tinman

Supporting Member

Sounds like the woke d&d’s dream come true

18. leroy

This isn’t a joke, you schmuck. I don’t find this funny nor do I clearly find you funny. I should probably put you back on ignore because you bring absolutely no value to this place. No one gives a s*** about when you joined or what you may or may not have contributed financially here.

I posted something way more personal than I ever have here and you think there’s a joke to be made because you don’t have even a basic understanding of what woke may or may not be. Asking some stupid a** hypothetical is only a waste of the bandwidth you used to post it. Just as much as your anti-Semitic posts from the other day.

Buck Turgidson and Nook like this.
  19. tinman

Supporting Member

If Britney griner joined the Rockets would she be better than Nix
    @Os Trigonum
    @Reeko

Salvy likes this.
  20. tinman

Supporting Member

If you put a transgender colony on mars