1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bauer is a monster

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Yordan The Great, Dec 24, 2022.

1. Yordan The Great

Discuss.

Jesus Christ.

2. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Don’t be starting conversations that already ended.

3. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Jesus Christ is a central figure in Christianity, the world's largest religion. He is revered by billions of people around the world as the son of God and the savior of humanity.

According to the Bible, Jesus was born in Bethlehem, a small town in Judea, during the reign of the Roman Emperor Augustus. His mother, Mary, was a virgin and his father was God. Jesus was born into a humble family and grew up in the town of Nazareth in Galilee.

Throughout his life, Jesus taught and preached about love, compassion, and forgiveness. He performed miracles, such as healing the sick and casting out demons, and he preached about the kingdom of God and the coming of the Messiah.

Jesus' message was not always well received by the authorities of the day, however. He was seen as a threat to the status quo and was eventually arrested and tried by the Roman authorities. Despite the efforts of his followers to save him, Jesus was crucified on the cross.

However, according to Christian belief, Jesus did not stay dead. Three days after his death, he rose from the dead, appearing to his followers and proving that he was the son of God. This event, known as the resurrection, is a central tenet of the Christian faith.

After his resurrection, Jesus ascended into heaven, but he promised to return one day to judge the living and the dead. In the meantime, he sent the Holy Spirit to guide and inspire his followers, and he established the Church as a means of spreading his message of love and salvation to the world.

Throughout history, Jesus has had a profound impact on the world. His teachings have inspired countless people to lead more compassionate and loving lives, and his message of salvation has brought hope and comfort to millions of people.

Today, Jesus is revered by billions of people around the world as a beacon of hope and a source of inspiration. His teachings continue to shape the way we think and live, and his message of love and compassion continues to resonate with people of all backgrounds and beliefs.

In conclusion, Jesus Christ is a central figure in Christianity and a source of inspiration for billions of people around the world. His teachings about love, compassion, and forgiveness have had a profound impact on the world, and his message of salvation continues to bring hope and comfort to people of all backgrounds and beliefs.

4. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

5. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Jesus Christ is myth.

The Patriarchs are also myth.

First Temple Jews believed that Yahweh was the son of El, so they were not monotheistic. FTJs also did not believe in Heaven, Hell or Satan.

For those keeping track, Jesus was the grandson of El.

Since Jesus and El are one, that makes Jesus his own grandpa.

#5 No Worries, Dec 24, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
    seeingredtx, cmlmel77 and leroy like this.
  6. Sep11ie

Sep11ie Member

I.D.D I.O.T.

7. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

El Jesus?

Ay dios mio!

8. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

This thread is weird.

tellitlikeitis and robbie380 like this.
  9. Radricky

Radricky Member

Haha wtf is this thread?
    Bump up the old Tyler Bauer thread if you still need to talk about him.

10. Yordan The Great

Who the hell is Tyler Bauer?

Wtf indeed.

11. Yordan The Great

Yeah right.

12. Radricky

Radricky Member

13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I can't believe your ignorant ****ing ass is a school teacher.

14. Astrofan59

Astrofan59 Member

The sh*t stain on humanity speaks again

15. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah those are my drawers but I don't know whose **** stains those are tho.

16. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Maybe I’m teaching kids not to convict before due process is completed, regardless of what the media and their peers say. This way they can stay ahead of the mob mentality that has overtaken folks like you. Innocent until proven guilty. It’s the American way. Great lesson for you to revisit as well. This is a fantastic country isn’t it?

clos4life likes this.
  17. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I didn't say you were a GOOD teacher, lmao.

18. HTown2017Champs

Thank you for moving this discussion out of the offseason thread.
    I am forgiving of players making comments against the Astros over something that happened half a decade ago.

But abusing women? F no. Not everything is forgivable, and those people should not have the privilege to earn millions of dollars playing a sport for a living. BTW - If I had a son who committed sexual assault, I would disown him.

juicystream and cbass like this.
  19. vince

vince Member

Wow, I did not expect the suspension would be reduced. Now, I’m curious if the Dodger will even have him pitching for them. Is there a trade in the works, if so which team even has the brashness to trade for him?

20. the shark

the shark Member

You would "disown" your son? Definitely wouldn't condone such an act but "disown"?? My son?? Wow!!