1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 12/3/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 2, 2022.

1. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Fernando was a +21 the last 2 games. Sengun a whopping -43. Self explanatory huh

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Lol, the longer you go on with this foolishness, the funnier it is.

3. WestendMassive

Bruno played well against the Suns but so did Sengun.

Bruno did nothing against GSW and was seemingly only out there for Kevin's benefit

4. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Sengun was -19 against Phoenix. What other player can do that and still be considered having a "good game"? Entitled? Please explain

Bruno was still +6 vs GS

5. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

It seems that everyone on this forum has some idea about your level. To be called fool by you is a compliment. Scary if you praise someone.

6. WestendMassive

Is plus minus the only stat you judge basketball by? I watched Sengun play well against Phoenix. He didn't have a bad game at all.

He wasn't his best against GSW but you're acting like he's the sole reason the Rockets fell into a hole early. He's proven a lot more than Bruno ever has on an NBA floor so he deserved a chance to come back into the game.

Back to your precious plus-minus: Jabari was -32, KJ was -27, KPJ -18 and Jalen -17. Why did they all get to come back in, but Sengun (-24) not?

7. ExTxGS

ExTxGS Member

He is a Sengun hater. Whole forum know it. Do not waste time to tell him anything.

hakeem94 and Ankara1923 like this.
  8. ExTxGS

ExTxGS Member

9. Ancient Moabite

Don't know how you took my comical add on to defending the coach or being A so called hater, but whatever makes you sleep better, take it as you may in the heaviest dosage

You are making a mockery of the Sengun nut hugging swallow club, hopefully he meets your minute protocol and starts playing Wilt / B Russell / AI mpg, sincerely

10. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

Actually I find this SOF label extremely demeaning.
    I'm a fan of David Bowie, The House of the Dragon, Fender Mustang basses, Guinness Dublin Porter, long legs and bubble butts too.

11. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

I wrote SOF because some people understand that much. What do you expect me to do? To inject brain them?

We all have 6 or more hats as Edward de Bono explained, some coincides with others some doesn't. Respect to your tastes, some my taste, some not that much which is not a problem, neither for you nor for me. As long as you don't belittle my "likes" for let's say Sumru Agiryuruyen, Robert Bresson movies, handmade flutes, Delirium Tremens and Elegant women we enjoy our days.

The problem here is lots of people commenting without having idea. Never listened Sumru, never watched Bresson, never tasted Delirium Tremens but giving their rich opinions without delivering any facts&figures. I gave linguistic examples to a certain guy and instead of getting a counter argument supported by the facts he called me fool instead.

This is life. We decided to spend some time with these people and we get what we deserve. Consequences.

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

13. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

Another one.
    Better to listen Paul Simon rather than to deal with...

"A time of innocence
    A time of confidences"

14. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

thank you, btw whose the guy in the avatar? i feel like there is a great film behind it....

Ankara1923 likes this.
  15. WestendMassive

aaquaa and Downtown Sniper like this.
  16. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Sengun haters ignore the fact that Sengun is only 20 years old.

I can’t find any reason not to play Sengun if this guy can shoot 6/9 in 20 minutes.

Defense? Jokic and Harden have bad defense but it won’t stop them winning MVP.

This guy is ****ing 20 years old and we are tanking instead of contending. Play Sengun more and develop his potential!

maypk, aaquaa, iambeyonce and 4 others like this.
  17. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

So last 2 games are deciding Sengun good or not, who is ****ing 20 years old?

Ankara1923 likes this.
  18. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Silas’s only mission is to develop our young talents.

So far it looks terrible. He is developing Nix.

maypk, aaquaa, hakeem94 and 3 others like this.
  19. ExTxGS

ExTxGS Member

+ 24 years old Bruno, + 33 years old EG, and 26 years old Mathews :rolleyes:

20. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Yea Silas just like headless chicken. He even can’t figure out what his only mission is as our head coach. Smh.