1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Trading Sengun? Stop me if you've heard me talk about this one. We're talking #Rockets LIVE right now ...

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

The Athletic: Bruno Fernando Will Start Over Sengun When He Returns

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sengun, Nov 11, 2022.

1. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

upload_2022-12-2_23-34-7.gif
    upload_2022-12-2_23-34-7.gif

maypk likes this.
  2. maj21

maj21 Member

I do give him credit wtf? I was just saying the other day how he’s become a really good P&R finisher. I’m gonna blow him 24/7 bc I’m a team fan, not a player only fan

3. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Nothing you've posted has been worth much bro. I'm literally stooping by responding to you

4. OkayAyeReloaded

Whew, I don't have time right now but I could definitely show you that DWS and Drtg are terrible stats compared to DBPM. Perhaps another time, let me get some rest and we can explore it. We can agree to disagree for now.

Regardless a good win for the team and Rockets fans. Have a good night guys

AlperenSengun and cmoak1982 like this.
  5. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I agree with you. I just don’t think BPM is a good barometer either

OkayAyeReloaded likes this.
  6. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Lmao. You’re a clown man. Stay your ass off the internet

7. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Bruno is not a starting caliber center despite his good game. He is an energy big that should at best give you 15-20mins a game.

Alpifan and cmoak1982 like this.
  8. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Sengun's family infiltrating clutchfans?

9. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Sengun infiltrating your girl?
    This why you so mad?

10. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Bruno Fernando is our best player. I.D.I.O.T.

harold bingo and cmoak1982 like this.
  11. OkayAyeReloaded

Fair enough, I'll bring other things to the table as well and elaborate on it next time. FYI I don't have an ego and I'm willing to change my mind, I just focus on what the evidence shows as the truth. So we'll dig into it another time, you're a long-time fan so I respect that, have a good one.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  12. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Same to you brother, have a good one.

OkayAyeReloaded likes this.
  13. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Take your own advice and calmly remove the Sengun poster hanging up in your mother's basement

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  14. LeDakota

LeDakota Member

Nobody asks you to blow him 24/7. You don't need to suck someone's dick to appreciate ok? Never get hyped any of the things he does when dominating on the court. You know my point. Anyway you already admitted that because of his playstyle, you dislike him. You want players bricking 3s all day long, got you.

maypk likes this.
  15. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Lmao. Kid, you don’t have enough pelts on the wall to go with me.
    Just stay hatin, Alp will finish with your girl when he’s ready.

16. maypk

maypk Member

If you think Bruno Fernando made an impact defensively on this game, i suggest you to stop commenting on basketball. He just happened to be on the court at the same time with Tari and KJ and that's about it. Alperen Sengun is a horrible defender at the moment but Bruno Fernando is even worse.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  17. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Yeah sorry it was shitty response, but either way, my title is tongue in cheek. I'm not really a SOF. I'm a rockets fan through and through and while I like Sengun, it's always team first for me. To rephrase my point in a less smug/sarcastic way, I think Bruno has looked bad most of the year. I think Sengun has been incredible and clearly been the best option at center on this roster. While he may be weaker defensively, his offensive impact outweighs his defensive weaknesses. This game tonight has been the first time where it looked like Bruno was actually the better option, I do give him that. But until we see more of it, this game was an anomaly.

Alpifan likes this.
  18. maj21

maj21 Member

I do get hyped when he make plays lol. I don’t like his archetype, that’s true. Doesn’t mean I don’t see his talent and or want to root for him. Like I said, you don’t care about this team! If Sengun got traded to the jazz tomorrow, you would be on their boards.

19. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

What this team needs the most (outside of a playmaker) is size and strength, both for defense and paint scoring.

Fernando helps our D and paint scoring, I like him back and in our rotation, starting or bench doesn't matter. I think Tate coming back will also be a nice help in these areas. Stone is going to need to move EG for there to be enough minutes though.

Houston can finally build an identity, around being scrappy and athletic, with just a few tinkering moves from the GM.

harold bingo and cmoak1982 like this.
  20. LeDakota

LeDakota Member

Not true but believe what you want. I care about the team if this team plays smart ball.