1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alperen is our best player.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3422, Dec 10, 2021.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Maybe, tiny sample size in their case. But maybe Silas just wants KPJ to be able to pad his rebound stats :p.

berkowsk likes this.
  2. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I thought DMo was the boxout king.

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Yeah, I thought about the "Russell Westbrook" effect, but haven't really been paying attention. lol.

It's a Rockets tradition. :cool:
    He was until he got boxed out of the NBA. :D

4. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

17 years old Sengun in FIBA Champions League:

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. clos4life

clos4life Member

Yeap, ignorant reply, basically what losers revert to when they have no real retort back.

hakeem94, cmlmel77 and AroundTheWorld like this.
  6. maj21

maj21 Member

That’s what I thought. Sign of a coward beta male. No different than @AroundTheWorld b**** ass

7. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I respect these Sengun only fans more than u at least they are straightforward on who they are rooting for. U trying to pretend to b a "rocket fans" just to get exposed for being a KPJ only fan, just shows how much of a hypocrite u r.

U, booby and Double d should form the coalition of KPJ only fans

aaquaa likes this.
  8. maj21

maj21 Member

I don’t care if you respect me or not, you can’t whoop me. Why would I care about some fool on the internet not respecting me lol

9. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

Yo' mama's so ugly tho...

10. clos4life

clos4life Member

Yeap, ignorant reply, basically what losers revert to when they have no real retort back.

aaquaa, Ankara1923 and AroundTheWorld like this.
  11. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This guard defense, eh?

12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

KPJ man. I don’t know. I love him to death, but the amount of shots he takes at RW efficiency is scary. Been 4 straight years of him shooting himself in the foot with poor decision making.

Maybe run the offense with him off the ball a bit more, and stop publicly blaming our bigs for this dreadful defense? Perhaps the coach and the guards should take some accountability?

AroundTheWorld and cmoak1982 like this.
  13. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Jalen green gets to play with fouls. Garrison matthews gets rewarded for good play and gets to close games, despite being a horrendous defender. Very weird how all these rules only apply to one player.

aaquaa, AroundTheWorld and Ankara1923 like this.
  14. maj21

maj21 Member

Are SOF really gonna whine after a big time win like that?! Be happy for the damn team, this was huge for us!

Ren ason and O-dawg like this.
  15. O-dawg

O-dawg Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I know right... I mean the Rockets must be racists... they actually rewarded Garrison for playing hard and producing. I mean the Rockets are so racist that they actually had the nerve to win a game (against a good team) without Sengun... o_O:rolleyes:

16. harold bingo

Supporting Member

Lol man I never claimed racism. I don’t think it’s racism. I’m thrilled the rockets won don’t get it twisted here. I’m just responding to all the reasons people give on here to defend Silas that somehow don’t apply to these other players. It seems hypocritical to me.

17. O-dawg

O-dawg Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I here ya. I'm just poking a little fun at some of the other posters and their hypocrisy regarding who gets PT and why. Garrison was balling tonight and he closed out the game (taking key minutes from other rotation players) thus I'm pretty sure Silas doesn't have something against white players.

Silas' rotations are what they are but I don't feel like he is singling Sengun out. If Sengun is cooking and playing hard like Garrison was tonight I'm sure he would get the minutes. And if he doesn't ... meh... there are so many posters whining about one player. I'd rather focus on the team and their overall development.

#4957 O-dawg, Nov 25, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
    Ren ason, Dobbizzle and harold bingo like this.
  18. harold bingo

Supporting Member

Yeah dude I actually think GMAT should have closed the game. I think that was the right decision but I just wish that standard applied across the board. There definitely been games where sengun has been killing and and he gets pulled with 5 minutes left and that pisses me off. I’m a rockets fan first so calling myself a SOF is sorta tongue in cheek…he’s my fav player but I still want what’s best for the team. Definitely doesn’t have anything to do with being white I think Silas is just not flexible with his system and only wants to run a pnr heavy guard offense like he did with Luka. So he just has no idea how to use a gifted post up center who also has playmaking talent. Silas sucks, happy thanksgiving everyone.

aaquaa, Ankara1923 and O-dawg like this.
  19. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Silas couldn't pull Sengun out late game, and we won! Confirms what we've been saying. Silas benched Sengus to throw games. :D

aaquaa and Ankara1923 like this.
  20. AlperenSengun

AlperenSengun Member

That's off as much as the racism take. @harold bingo explained it several times in detail. When it comes to foul trouble, the turnovers, the defense, the way he talks about Sengun, there is definitely a different standard than the other players, especially compared to KPJ.

Sengun works and plays hard usually anyways but you can't really ask sengun and gary the same level of playing hard to get their minutes. Gary bird is nobody. Sengun is a prospect you need to develop. what happens if you apply your standard to Bari, Green and KPJ?

aaquaa, Ankara1923 and AroundTheWorld like this.