1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alperen is our best player.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3422, Dec 10, 2021.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Looney fouled out. So much for discipline.

aaquaa, hakeem94 and Ankara1923 like this.
  2. maj21

maj21 Member

Okay, Sengun is the greatest ever! He has no flaws as a player. Whenever he plays poorly, it’s KPJ and Silas’ fault. He’s the next jokic, but will actually be better. Can’t wait for the rockets to win a championship led by Sengun! He’s gonna average 28/12/8 and anchor our defense! I’m sure that’s why you think all the time :)

CHAMPBOY and cbass like this.
  3. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Imagine a 20 year old being written off as not starting center material simply b/c he doesn't fit the American mold of a center, tall + athletic.

That's not being objective or logical, its being bias. Folks seem to think these knee jerk reactions r valid "criticism".
    This is literally his first season as the center, how about we let the season play out before writing someone off.

Sengun only fans are wild with their racist conspiracy, etc, but there's a lot of these kpj only fans pretending to b tru rockets fan.

4. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

I mean Silas sucks but there's been some regression, it's ok.

Rinaldi likes this.
  5. maj21

maj21 Member

I’m not even a KPJ only fan. EG is actually my favorite player, and I want him gone bc I care more about the team team! I don’t even think KPJ is a PG. I know you’re trying to call me out, but tag my name next time please. I criticize players all the time, but y’all get sensitive when it’s Sengun. We all don’t have to agree on everything

#4905 maj21, Nov 22, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
  6. Tuckmose

Tuckmose Member

Sengun is a fun player to watch, but man does he need to learn to shoot if he wants a long term role for the rockets. Man's gotta slim down too, the extra weight helps with the inside scoring but makes outside shooting worse.

Rinaldi likes this.
  7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

regression from what?

we never saw alpi really play

he still didnt reach 10(TEN??!!) real nba games(30+ minutes) in nba....this is the real incompetence and the reason wyhy bad teams always suck regardless of the talent available...

plus i dont trust your eye test...

oth scientifically what you call regression may just be regression from what you see, able to perceive and with regards to situation hes in

if he were given the ball 50 % of the time youd be talking about progress not regression...youd be talking huge improvements and it still would be just what he always could do but didnt get opportunity to get into rhythm

oth regression is normal in the proces of learning the learning curve has its ups and downs because of the nature of human nervous system because whenever we try new things some neuropathways become temporarily unavailable because of the road work in progress

road must first become worse to drive in order to become better
    [​IMG]

8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

@AroundTheWorld what did i just say? as soon as i hear someone prefacing their comment with i love sengun you just know a fishy business is around the corner....

jimmy butler went to 2 nba finals in span of 3 years beating superstars, MVPs and superteams along the way and he cant shoot...

alpi in fact can shoot he just has an excellent shot selection and if given 20 shots a night and ballhogging right no problem he can fire 6-7 of them 3 pointers...you must get into rhythm in order to shoot

what he realy needs ia proper role and the ball

now go make your mind more flexible and less nitpicky....too much thinking inside the box has hurt more people than any other single cause in the world....
    [​IMG]

banzai and Ankara1923 like this.
  9. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Member

80% of this clown's posts are about Sengun. sure sure, EGo fan lol. It's a racist troll, i know his agenda, i had him blocked, just unblocked to see who these guys were replying to. Keep these fake profiles blocked for a better forum experience.

Maj21, dobbizle, hiymworld or whatever it was, these are all new accounts, here only to provide daily hate to Sengun. since Clutch everyday repeatedly talk about how he wants Sengun benched AND traded, he doesn't touch the racist or cursing comments of these new fake accounts. If u have the balls, Maj, HIM, Dob etc., clutch have daily streams where real men join him on stage and discuss basketball. come there and let's hear how much u actually know about the Rockets. One of them said Sengun let an easy lay up last game, lol. How many the others have let? Idiot.
    btw, Hakeem and ledakota are the other side of the coin, total trollers of fake accounts. i want all these clowns on stage live. now back to blocking them all. cheers.

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. mirdirir

mirdirir Member

F*Cing newbie telling me what to do... Great. Mind who you are quoting to before tagging moron.

There is a thick hatred towards this kid in garm, some idiots can't even stand the straight facts.

Alpi is a great potential and it takes either a hater or a complete dumbass to ignore mistreatment by coaching staff. İt's not about just one game, you need to look at all the process since we drafted him. Terrible talent development for all the guys.

11. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Dude creates an account 90 days ago ... proceeds to clutch pearls about accounts significantly older!! LMAOOO

[​IMG]

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Imagine throwing away all credibility in one post and still thinking you have a leg to stand on. Logic evidently isn't your strong suit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

And I'll tag whoever I want, what are you going to do? That's right, absolutely nothing.

SamFisher and maj21 like this.
  13. maj21

maj21 Member

Grown man getting this emotional over Sengun lol. Blocking me bc I hurt his feelings :(

14. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Nice troll. Your account's newer than mine, guess you're entirely invalid opinion wise?

15. mirdirir

mirdirir Member

Making more assumptions would only make you stupider than you actually are. Try harder and I believe you can find the bottom.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  16. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

Great we have a new Convert! Never doubt Sengun only Porter and Silas can slow him down. That’s why we need a veteran point guard and another coach

hakeem94 and maj21 like this.
  17. maj21

maj21 Member

Hey man, you know ball! How many MVPs is Sengun gonna win? Under or over 3.5?

18. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

More ad hominem attacks. Such a shame you can't argue like an adult. If I wanted childish insults with no valid points I'd go talk to my 9 year old nephew.

19. PeppermintCandy

Going forward, this is going to be a dilemma, I think. In the next few seasons, Sengun probably needs to gain weight and muscle to be a more effective center. He'll have to do this in the right way, so that it doesn't take too much away from his mobility and slow down his post moves.

For example, he looked like he added extra weight at the beginning of this season. But not in a good way I think, because he looked a lot more sluggish, too. After playing a few months in the NBA, he looks back to being slimmer and more mobile.

20. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is in 2018. It is nuts how far his athleticism has developed in the last 3-4 years.