1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 11/20/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Thought the team played well tonight; unfortunately Golden State is just better. They had to make some ridiculous shots to win; we gave them a run for their money. Great effort game.

Loved seeing Tari and Jabari finally step up. Big confidence game for them. I think they both have a chance to be special in different ways. I want to see more plays run for Jabari. I think that was a big confidence booster for him when we ran a play early and it worked.

kJ Martin continues to impress. KPJ making his case for team mvp. Green continues to look a little lost. Garuba is going to get a lot of minutes this year if he keeps playing like he’s playing. It’s also clear that Silas does not trust Al P on D enough for clutch time.

2. Salvy

Salvy Member

I have never, however I have stated Curry is better than Harden... Which he is.... Anyone with half a brain that isn't in love with Harden will tell you that. Sadly your crush blinds you..

xtruroyaltyx likes this.
  3. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

just put all the warriors fans on ignore, that's what i did and it make the site much more pleasant

HP3 and jerryclark like this.
  4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

this is how 76er fans dreamed of embiied -simmons frontcourt...how that worked for them? lolololol

wemby hype is a fraud...its same thing every freaking year and yall fall for it like french maids...media gets paid for hyping up these guys and making them look better than they really are....you should know that....

FarmerFish likes this.
  5. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Good game, lot of positives tonight.

I see the board is in shambles as per the usual. Lol never change.

javal_lon, maj21, PatBev and 3 others like this.
  6. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

Steph needed 3 other all stars to beat Harden. If that's what you want to go by. Coach K ran the entire dream team offense through Harden cuz they knew he was better. Sometimes the better player doesn't win. Cuz teams matter in the nba.

Steph without his all stars is a lottery team. Harden with scrubs is second in the west. You can't argue the results. Steph game is more aethesticallg pleasing more fun to watch. But Harden impacted the game morez.

ramotadab and hakeem94 like this.
  7. HP3

HP3 Member

No he wasnt better on defense . Thats just flat out not true. Tari gambles a lot and he was not guarding Curry one on one like Garuba was. I agree with Tari being in there but not with taking Garuba out.

#927 HP3, Nov 20, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2022
  8. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

come on bro we know you have 100 posts deepthroating curry on here

At the end of the day if you hail from houston and are cheering for the warriors, mavs, spurms or j*zz you are a cuck! Sorry I dont make the rules

9. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

Yes he gambled a lot but never puts himself out of position. His deflections are what got us back in the game. Tell me Garuba wasn't awful on offense. He left at least 10 points out there.

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, it was a close, competitive loss against a hot-shooting Warriors team. Yes, Bari + Tari + Kpjari played well (especially the first two). ****, we even had a crazy fake comeback in the second quarter.

But I hate hate hate getting destroyed by Thompson and Curry, I hate the stupid moving screens, I hate the uncalled push-offs and one-sided physicality.

I hate losing to the Warriors more than any other team.

But there were positives to take away from this game. I do think the team has gotten more cohesive than a month ago. So there's that

11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

the problem is hes out of rhythm because for a year and a half hes getting crumbles... Alperen should be our lead guard! and we should play tru him exclusively...then he will be in the rhythm and the flow and in sync!

kpj sometimes plays well because he has the ball all the time...

Joe Rocket likes this.
  12. ExTxGS

ExTxGS Member

French league is the 5th best league in Europe. (After Spain, Turkey, Greece, Italy) also Wemby's team works just for him. He gets every ball in his hands. His team is not playing in Euroleague, Eurocup or exc. Just plays in French League. He is not next Kevin Durant. Has a potential maybe but nobody knows. Media makes him look better than he really are. You are right...

FarmerFish, ramotadab and hakeem94 like this.
  13. dmoneybangbang

We are losing better so that’s a good sign.

Plowman likes this.
  14. Salvy

Salvy Member

Harden with scrubs? Only one of the best point guards of all time alongside a cast of players that were specifically brought in to play with Harden... At 65-17 they finished 1st in The West over GSW. That's not a scrubs team. Difference was Harden is possibly the greatest choker of all time. Keep believing your fantasies thou.

ramotadab likes this.
  15. HP3

HP3 Member

Bro, he was not guarding Curry ONE ON ONE like Garuba was. We run a pick and roll offense, Tari is not rolling to the Rim with Draymond out there. I know. He wasnt great but he wasnt terrible and his defense was needed. Sengun was not needed, Tari could have subbed in for someone else.

16. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

yeah and he missed game 6 and 7. We were up 3 2. You know his entire time in Houston, harden played with 1 other player who made an all star team. First year Dwight Howard. Paul didn't even make it the year we won 65 wins..

ramotadab likes this.
  17. Salvy

Salvy Member

100 posts? About as many as you deepthroating Harden and defending his honor and virginity from a chip...

18. Salvy

Salvy Member

Who cares about a stupid all star game? That's a popularity contest, means nothing. You said it, Rockets were up 3-2 and still came up empty. Imagine what could have been if Harden's bum ass doesn't go 0-13 from deep? They were up at the half in game 7 and Harden failed once more. Sorry man, Harden is not the hero you think he is...

19. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Glad EG was in there instead of Tari to close it out. Good learning experience for Gordon.

20. ExTxGS

ExTxGS Member

Can anyone answer...

1- Do Rockets tank? Or we are not tanking, we are really bad.
    2- How many years tanking will continue? 3? 8?
    3- After next year, If we start to lose again like this year. Will Silas coach this team, and we again continue tanking?
    4- Will we use cap space, and get free agent allstar players?

Joe Rocket and ramotadab like this.