1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Come on SOFs, enough!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hlmbasketball, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

TIME OUT from the fight!!

Lets not distract from the obvious bigotry in this thread ... THAT is what should be front and center and those that keep injecting the stupidity reminded how off base that mentality is here.

Ok TIME IN !!

Reeko, Denovo, maj21 and 1 other person like this.
  2. lakersuck2

lakersuck2 Member

I just saw this thread now and just had to chime in cause OP kept saying that Dame is just a 2 time all-star so it doesn't really matter. He's made it 6 times my guy. Why keep reiterating stuff you can easily Google?

3. Rolliepollie

Rolliepollie Member

Exactly. Like all your posts. These anti sengun fans are so dumb because they keep saying we need to trade or bench sengun because we can't win a championship with him. OK so we can win a championship with kpj? Green? Bari? Laughable, all these players have MAJOR flaws including green and sengun. If we bench or trade sengun then we should literally trade the entire team and start the rebuild from scratch since non of them are top 5 players in the entire nba.

Keep up defending sengun bro , I can't post every day to busy but use my idea if you need to.

4. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Common sense seems to be nonexistent on the board these days

Ankara1923 likes this.
  5. Rolliepollie

Rolliepollie Member

And to everyone but mainly the anti sengun fans here.. THERE IS NO RACIAL ELEMENT TO US LOVING SENGUN. find me another player with better post skills in the nba . You can't. Sengun is #1. As far as the Rockets, he is our best center. And besides, wemby is so damn mobile if we get him I'd put wemby at the 4 to prevent him being bullied by heavier centers and run a front court of bari wemby sengun. I'd put jabari at the 3. Much like cavs did last yr with mobley at the 3.

We keep going small every yr no matter the coach. Time to go big at every position.

6. LeDakota

LeDakota Member

So moderators allow Anti-Sengun echo chamber hate threads? That's not respectful to your valuable foundation piece.

7. maj21

maj21 Member

That team had LeBron lol. Tristan Thompson was a very good switch defender. He wasn’t a rim protector or anything, but a damn good defender and rounder

8. maj21

maj21 Member

Sure lol… whatever you say, kid.

9. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

You asked and I told you.

10. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Keep hating spurs fan

11. maj21

maj21 Member

Okay, Turkey fan. Claiming you live in Houston lol

12. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Lmao, born and raised. Unlike your ass

I’ve ran these streets since you’ve been knee high to a churro kid. Keep up the spurs love

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  13. maj21

maj21 Member

Stop lying, Moak! I just want you to admit that you’re a SOF. Please, just be honest with me

14. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Won’t ever hear me say that spurs fan, I’ve been here a lot longer than you.
    My fandom comes from being a born and bred north side Houstonian. You can’t say the same, that’s why you’re a SOH and not a rockets fan

15. maj21

maj21 Member

I’ve been lurking on here since I was in middle school, I just never wanted to join until last year. So only people from Houston can be true fans? But you’re onboard with the people that aren’t from the US that joined last season bc of one player. Hmm okay

16. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Lol. Dude, I didn't mention Dame in the original post but I get your point.

17. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

When I originally posted, it wasn't because I was anti-Sengun, it was more or less because Sengun fans have already put him in the HOF. And I think fans need to be more realistic.

I for one do not want him traded, I think he's a NICE player, he definitely has skills but also he has some downside to his game as well.....he's not the Joker!

Denovo, Dobbizzle and maj21 like this.
  18. maj21

maj21 Member

I think that’s fair

19. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Lying ass, spurs forums don’t count as clutchfans

20. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Why enjoy watching a bunch of talented 19 & 20 year olds when you can do this?