1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 10/31/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 31, 2022.

1. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

The scoring efficiency of our young backcourt is getting worse every game…

2. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Funny thing is both of you are right!

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

i feel so bad for him. his talents you cant brute force that in this offense. thats why you see Bari taking run up 3's. he knows no one is going to pass him the ball. They will call him a bust just like they did Jalen.

We are lucky that Bari even Jalen are still playing defense despite the offensive struggles.

4. RocketsDraftTV

lol they aint paying my man jonathan feigen enough to cover this team no more. He just there to get a check at this point

bmelo likes this.
  5. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Lol.. Bro, I used to schedule my church attendance around the Texans. Would either go early or late service... . Now I chose a church whose service is 11-3 to avoid them altogether..

Reeko likes this.
  6. bmelo

bmelo Member

Great loss, enjoyed it. Not surprised that the best game we had in a while was a game where Sengun was more involved and KJ had his lanes

7. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Negative: we choked

Positive: We got this biiiiitch to 60 + pages

[​IMG]

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Silas looks like he is melting at the podium, lol.

Deckard, RudyTBag and Tfor3 like this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

well, the tank rolls on

I could try to be fake mad about this L, but I feel nothing right now

this 3 year tank job has drained me…we’ll be calling ourselves survivors when we finally get through this saga

10. RocketsDraftTV

wouldnt be shocked if the young kids are arguing and fighting in the locker room after this loss, we all know jalen green wants to show in california for his home fans, and the chemistry with the team just looks off since that utah game

11. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Member

So are we ready to get rid of Bari & Jalen still ? Bari got 8 shots again out of 88. Understand he's not hitting shots but giving him 8 shots a game isn't going to cut it. While I'm disappointed in Bari so far, I'm REALLY disappointed in the Rockets handling of him. He is a taller and slimmer PJ Tucker standing on the 3 point line. Despite what some say, he has not been put in the flow of the offense from the jump since the 1st game.

The one constant is his defense and normally rebounding. Surely, they scouted him before choosing him,right ? They know he is a volume shooter,right ? The reason he thought he was going to Orlando or even OKC was honestly he APPEARED to be a better fit there. Jalen...you kidding ? He's a great guard to build around. Shooters..that's what they do ..SHOOT. When they are on they look incredible. When not, well not pretty sometimes.

PeterKingX likes this.
  12. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

meh…that should have been an unkind comment on CC before he got traded away during last 1.5 season of Harden era…

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

God damn the only competent Houston sports franchise is the sport I least care about out of the big three. Still enjoy the Stros success but man I really want this core to be special.

Sengun is good especially for the selection we got him at bitje ain't a franchise player you build around. He's a great piece for a winning team to have. I'm really grasping on to the small remaining hope that one of our top draft picks in the past two years is a franchise level player but it definitely doesn't look great now.

ElPigto and DreamShook like this.
  14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I was telling you years ago to hop on that astros train. we having fun. all you have are the Rockets and the Texans.. sorry for you..

Reeko and javal_lon like this.
  15. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Member

You see what I see.

16. HoustonWest

HoustonWest Member

Just got back from this game...AMA.

But for real, glad I didn't spend more than $7 on that choke job. On the one hand, great for the purpose of increasing the odds of getting the top three pick.

On the other, while it's easy to blame the coach...yeah Silas ****ing sucks. He'll be gone within two years if not sooner.

That game should have been an easy win. Great defense overall (even if Los Angeles was missing key pieces). Real bad ending.

17. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Member

Loving them Stros...gotta be in it to win it.

DreamShook likes this.
  18. ExTxGS

ExTxGS Member

Silas is the worst Rockets coach ever, he is now 38-124. The coaching staff accept the defeat with smiles. What a shame !

19. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

They're regressing back to the start of last season in terms of numbers. This team has no shot to be competitive as long as Silas is the head coach, way too many mental lapses & mind numbingly idiotic rotations & offensive plays.... Every shot is a tough one, no motion, no back cuts, etc. This team is hovering around the Texans in terms of being unwatchable.

20. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry………

upload_2022-10-31_22-24-55.png

upload_2022-10-31_22-25-17.gif

Ankara1923 likes this.