1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Developing] Nancy Pelosi's husband violently beaten with hammer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Oct 28, 2022.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

You are casually dismissing/downplaying by describing it as two g2y guys in a fight.

This is literally a murder attempt, a breakin and entering. A conservative lunatic trying to kill an elderly over political party stance.

The way you are acting is quite disgusting. Claims it not political, proceeds to call folks dumbCrats.

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

people are interested in the circumstances because the victim is political. You are acting personally offended like this is your grandpa or something.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  3. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Fake Republicans li
    I do think it was two gay guys fighting. I also said the other guy is mentally ill and belongs in a psych ward. Not sure what else needs to be said.

I don't feel this was political at all. It's dumbacrats btw

4. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I think folks shouldn't b dismissing it or downplaying it regardless. I think it's not to much to that folks with common decency would b horrified and disgusted that anybody would try to break into any elderly house and kill them with a hammer.

Instead u see conservative folks on here downplaying it or describing it as two g2y dudes duking it out.

5. King1

Nobody said that. It's two gay dudes and one is elderly and the other is mentally ill. Dude who assaulted Pelosi shouldn't be in public.

6. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Really don't know why you keep pushing the g2y angle. I don't even know or care if Paul or the lunatic is g2y. What does sexual preferences have to do with anything involving this event?

Do you think this was a romantic angle or something?

If this is not political what is your take on this attempted murder incident? What motived a right winged lunatic to attack paul?

7. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

You're welcome.
    I don't care about Republican plans any more than Democrat plans. I don't think either party actually encourages people to break into private homes and attack citizens. If anything, that seems closer to statements by Maxine Waters than anyone else in Congress, but even she limited herself to encouraging people to harass her political opponents in public.
    Your first mistake is respecting members of Congress. Most of them seem like liars at best and likely morons as well to me. I wouldn't put Lindsey Graham or AOC in charge of a PTA meeting, let alone deciding the direction of the country.
    This attack is not something that requires a plan. Just condemn and move on. So long as people vote for parties and candidates that support a powerful federal government, it creates high stakes for Congressional representation and can encourage political violence. If, instead, the federal government was incredibly weak and constrained by the Constitution, it would matter much less who is steering the ship. Vote for candidates that won't interfere in your life, that is the best you can do.
    You aren't. Multiple presidents have been assassinated in the past. Congressional representatives have been attacked, some killed. Riots have happened throughout the history of the country. You just get to experience things more immediately and viscerally with the internet than would have been possible through mass media 50 years ago. Much like the school shooting thing, it seems like it is a major societal issue because of media coverage, but it really is just a small series of individual tragedies that are being used as a lever to change policy.

8. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Okay so there it is. Your plan is to make a half hearted condemnation and then vote for Republicans or libertarians like Rand Paul who are often worse than Republicans in helping legitimize and prop up extremist candidates like Donald Trump because of some Reaganism fantasy you think gives you an excuse.

Got it.

No Worries likes this.
  9. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

you guys are all for this, right?

Bandwagoner and AroundTheWorld like this.
  10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Okay...

Were you asking for this after the congressional baseball shooting incident?

dobro1229 likes this.
  11. fchowd0311

Actually you know what. Carry on.

Right now the democrats are trying to win over indepdents and moderates. I would actually appreciate if the false flag narrative increases and becomes a GOP talking point.

12. King1

I think it was romantic, correct. I don't care about their sexual preferance either

On what made him attack Pelosi who knows what happened? This guy is literally mentally ill.

13. Commodore

the ruling class is not used to this loss of narrative control, major freak-out

blue_eyed_devil likes this.
  14. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

This smobserved site seems to have been taken down by someone...nothing to do with the deep state, I'm sure.

15. King1

To further comment there's no chance there aren't security cameras. Bet we never see that lol

16. fchowd0311

I don't know dude. Your gay child husband disagrees and told me to tell you to stop hitting him.

No Worries likes this.
  17. Commodore

a couple of weeks ago, anyone on Twitter who suggested this was an encounter with a male prostitute gone awry would have been excommunicated from the platform

18. dobro1229

What kinky sex act involves hammers to the head?

These right wing conspiracy theories concocted to justify their brand of extremism just have no bottom to the stupidity.

You sir are a bonified moron if you think 80 year gay lovers just routinely bash each other in the head with hammers… or you know better and are a shill working overtime to help your fellow MAGA followers feel like they are the “good guys.” Which is what FoxNews is really trying to do here.

19. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

20. dobro1229

And the use of the N word has also gone up 500% in just 24 hours. Based on your comment here we can only assume you are also celebrating that as well.

FrontRunner likes this.