1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[Developing] Nancy Pelosi's husband violently beaten with hammer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Take Ted Cruz when you leave and deal with being an illegal alien in Canada...

3. King1

King1 Contributing Member

To me, it's two gay guys in a a fight. The other dude is mentally ill and belongs in a psych ward apparently. Why is this political? This guy apparently was all over the place

4. King1

They can take you as well (although no country would probably let us dispose of our trash)

5. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

That is your take away? I dont know why you have to bring sexual preferences into this. A lunatic that has been shown to be down the right wing conspiracy hole broke into the house looking to kill/beat Nancy Pelosi with a hammer.

It's political.

But if you want the non political aspect, an unhinged man broke into an elderly couples home and attempted to murder them with a hammer.

You really need to have more empathy regardless of political parties. I really don't understand why conservatives are going/pushing for the "g2y" angle.

Your weird a$$ take.
    Paul, 82, was taken to a hospital and underwent a "successful surgery to repair a skull fracture and serious injuries to his right arm and hands. = g2y man fighting, no biggie.

The man who allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi early Friday posted memes and conspiracy theories on Facebook about Covid vaccines, the 2020 election and the January 6 attack, and an acquaintance told CNN that he seemed "out of touch with reality." = mentally ill.

Folks that don't believe in covid vaccines or the integrity of the 2020 elections aren't mentally ill. They are just stupid/uneducated/misguided or sore losers.
    Ditto for folks who participated in the Jan 6 attacks. Conservatives always like disclaiming their own by labeling folks with mentally ill.

#325 DatRocketFan, Oct 30, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
    Ubiquitin likes this.
  6. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

This thread describes a dangerous trend on the Right

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Telling me you care without telling me you care

Andre0087 likes this.
  8. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Sounds like the type of person @King1 would go to bat for even on a Sunday morning...lol.

9. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

10. King1

Did I say he deserved to be attacked or anything of the sort? Nope.

One of our own is pure stupidity just as nit knkwing this guy is a complete nut job. That's typical for dumbacrats though

11. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

All I know is king1 lacks empathy for the elderly, simply bc of political stance.

He wouldn't b casually dismissing it as two g2y dudes duking it out if that lunatic attacked his grandparents or his love ones.

12. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Even if he was gay, which none of these gay bashers know, what does it matter? It's like that's ok with them to bash in his skull if he was. Disgusting.

DatRocketFan likes this.
  13. King1

I don't care about this person. Sounds like the type of guy you wake up to every morning

14. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

You never know. I've seen creeps who would kill their own grandparents. There's a lot of disturbing people in the world.

15. King1

I'm not defending it. Liberals go right on the attack because thats all they can do. No substance whatsoever

16. King1

@rocketsjudoka see. No personal attacks by me

17. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

No I think if this was a rent boy situation it is more how a transactional relationship went wrong.

Similar to if a vietnamese hooker beat Sen. Rand Paul up instead of a crazy neighbor.

It adds an element other than luncay/terrorism.

18. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

You mean like chanting to hang Mike Pence? Taking target practice at Pelosi's face? Dragging a gay teen behind a pickup truck? Burning a cross in a black man's yard? Right wing haters are an ugly breed.

19. King1

@rocketsjudoka another example

20. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

It's an attempted murder. A vicious attack. The circumstances seem funny to some sick scumbags.

DatRocketFan likes this.