1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KPJ: Can someone explain to me why he has become Clutchfans favorite whipping boy?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DasouthDakota, Oct 25, 2022.

1. kubli9

kubli9 Member
    Supporting Member

He definitely is. Jiggly is a troll of the highest degree.

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

his stupidity just might be pure…Herschel Walker without the athletic career head ass

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Yep, thank god there were no cameras around when I was 19.

DD

clos4life likes this.
  4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You left me a thesis in my mailbox…again. It’s baffling to me how someone can whine this much over a basketball forum. All I read was “I made my margrave alt because people were attacking me” LOL. You act like this on the board and then cry DMing me over and over

My point to all of this is KPJ sucks whether you like it or not. He’s not a winning formulation to any team and if anything he blunts the growth of the players worth keeping. It’s amazing you have some misplaced ego thinking we are attacking a bad player because of you.

If I cared enough I’d paste the 10 paragraph justification for your Alts and whatever else you decided to write but I just don’t care enough to read it in the first place. Yes ignore might be better for your mental health, getting called out for bad takes is too much for you “KPG warrier”

#324 LosPollosHermanos, Oct 27, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
    Carpe82 and AroundTheWorld like this.
  5. Rolliepollie

Rolliepollie Member

Let me guess, you killed someone with a knife at a bar that said the rockets would have never won a championship if Jordan didn't retire? For me it was high school and I egged my classmates house after he said that to me. I wish I had that on video.

Dobbizzle likes this.
  6. jayfree

jayfree Member

I bet you thought Iverson was better than Kobe and Jordan as well, if only he wasn't "misunderstood"

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

More likely he killed a lot of DD (dunkin' donuts) by himself.

Thank god there were no cameras around.

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I wasn’t going to post this but since he’s pretty incongruent with his posting here and privately this is what I got for making a similar lighthearted joke a while back ….

Was surprised and even said I’d stop if bothered him in a polite manner.

55EAFF76-16C8-4075-A8AE-16FFF76F1B58.jpeg
    F4825E2B-4184-4398-8B9C-6F5B39F4DA13.jpeg

9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I'm sorry if I was adiposiphobic.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  10. sefril

sefril Member

Someone joined in 2015 accusing member who joined in 2009 as @King1 burner account?

Got another laugh today :D:D try again tomorrow too, Super Nic..

11. Ancient Moabite

And if you truly understood and played the game you would over stand that AI was just as naturally gifted and was under 6ft having it more difficult with less team talent overall prime years (first ten seasons) outside of Jordan's first couple seasons pre Pippen

Only thing Jordan / Kobe had on AI was height advantage because he was equally as skilled with the physical ability to match at 5'10''

Before Jordan start winning ships he was labeled a ball hog scoring machine / highlight reel, and if Kobe would have had his 05-07 roster for decade and not won rings early in career he would have had that same ball hog label, which Iverson beared that same label due to not winning titles because of incompetent GM who drafted Van Horn / Hughes over T-Mac / Pierce(or Dirk), those are facts that shouldn't be ignored or ''misunderstood''

daywalker02 and cmlmel77 like this.
  12. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

Who do you think was better, iverson or harden?

13. Ancient Moabite

Iverson coming out of G'town if drafting n starting my team from scratch over Harden out of ASU

Once again only thing is height difference, if AI was 6'5'' it would be even more unfair, its a reason why Shaq said AI was mini version of himself and Bron said he played like he was 6'8'', because he played much bigger than his actual height

Iverson was a couple inches and a half taller than Nate Robinson and played shooting guard, he was one of none, the other small guard on that level was Zeke Thomas who I would draft over Harden as well to start my team from scratch

eliefor3 likes this.
  14. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

I would have to go Harden. Anytime RULES were changed because of a player and players start copying your moves....you are considered one of the best of All - Times.

People claim Harden benefited from MDA's system but Harden was doing the same things under McHale too.

15. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

Iverson vs harden and lebron vs kobe are the 2 best ways to tell if someone is clueless or not. Harden was light years better then iverson. The gap between harden and iverson is so massive that comparing the 2 is laughable. Why you would pretend AI is better because he was shorter is beyond me. Who cares how good he could be if he was taller? That’s like saying well if shaq was a foot shorter he’d have sucked. Who cares

larsv8 likes this.
  16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

As funny as that sounds Iverson did a thing better and that is of course only my opinion.

He played tougher, had a tough mentality.

Both have not won a ship and regular season does not count for many fans.

He wasn't better but he was arguably more popular among folks because he was small and played hard, people could relate.

As to your statement who cares.

17. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

Honestly Iverson vs harden is def not farfetched. Harden does 2 things well, score and pass. Iverson, it can be argued, was a better scorer than harden. Now I think harden is a better player, don't get me wrong but to think comparing the 2 is absurd would be an over exaggeration

jiggyfly and daywalker02 like this.
  18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

AI played during an era that focused on Defense and he played for the common people.

He was the people's hero.

I saw AI the Answer jerseys. Tons of it during that time.

He didn't need the marketing for example from Adidas.

eliefor3 likes this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

there is no way in hell Allen Iverson was a better scorer or even arguably better scorer than James Harden

20. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

This argument is so perplexing. Physical attributes, including height, weight, wingspan, speed, strength etc. are all part of what a player is. If all current NBA players were under 5'9, 99% of them wouldn't be playing professional ball even if they still had their skills. If some street ball dude were 7 feet tall, he probably would have a good chance making an NBA team.

As the saying goes, "If my aunt had balls, she would be my uncle."

If Iverson were 6'8, he might not be as fast as he was.

Nook likes this.