1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

John Fetterman vs Mehmet Oz

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Aug 25, 2022.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

U could b a highly skilled person and b a corrupted dumb@$$ as well.

Favre, hall of famer taking money from his foundation for the cancer/kids to donate to his Alma mater, took welfare money to donate to his Alma mater.

Oz is a skilled surgeon, but he spent years peddling false information just for a quick buck. Immoral as fk

dmoneybangbang and Andre0087 like this.
  2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

YIKES!

Andre0087 likes this.
  3. Xopher

Xopher Member

He vandalized the sign!!! He rearranged some letters! Wow! I mean all the damage he caused. It is outrageous!!! The next thing you know he will be using correct punctuation. Oh the horror. He should just just say his other personality did it then go home and beat his wife.

4. Xopher

Xopher Member

I didn't know this but Fetterman's wife came from Brazil, as a child, as an undocumented immigrant (ILLEGAL!!!) @Salvy should love her!

Andre0087 likes this.
  5. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Based on the story you posted, what needs to be explained and/or why would anyone stay home over it?

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

the narrative isn’t the story I posted, I had to go digging for that…the narrative is “John Fetterman vandalized a black owned business”

most people don’t do any research and will just go with “Fetterman attacks black owned business” at face value…this after a story came out that he pulled a shot gun on an innocent black jogger

TheFreak likes this.
  7. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

What Fetterman did to the unarmed black jogger was almost identical to what the three men convicted and sentenced to life in prison did in the Ahmaud Arbery incident. Only difference is Arbery charged the man with the shotgun and was shot and killed in the struggle. Fetterman walks after doing 99% of what those Georgia men did. You guys good with that? Did you know about it?

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Stretch Armstrong at it again.

jiggyfly likes this.
  9. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Fetterman screwed up pretty badly and it should give people pause. For sure yes.

Saying it is 99% of what the Arbery murderers did is comically stupid. Killing someone is a pretty important distinguishing fact. I get that you post for entertainment, but you usually aren’t this lazy.

jiggyfly and FranchiseBlade like this.
  10. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Should’ve gone with the other guy. A normal hedge fund CEO Republican. Probably would be up by five percent right now. Instead, it was a Trump ass-kissing contest in the primary and the dog-killing, diet pill-hawking guy from New Jersey had the best kisses and is down by five (5.8 on the average of polls).

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/senate/2022/pennsylvania/

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

I also think if I bent over backwards to defend the McMichaels and vilify Arbery I would probably keep my mouth shut in this case.

12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes you would think he would be donating to Fetterman’s campaign after that.

Nook likes this.
  13. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Oz campaign claims the GOP raised $17.2 million during the July-September third quarter of 2022 fundraising. Yet 7 million came from Oz as a personal loan.

How does that work? Like I get putting your own money to fund your own campaign but as a personal loan? Who's gonna pay Oz after he loses/wins?

14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Oz should leave the country in shame if he loses to this gentleman.

15. Major

Major Member

He can keep raising money from donors and pay himself back. It's an extremely dumb system.

jiggyfly, Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  16. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

LOL, 2 of the three were in the truck when Arbery was shot. You don't even know the facts. Fetterman profiled the jogger based on race and approached him while brandishing a shotgun. Racist by your very own definition. You guys made the rules.

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What did the "victim" say?

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

Nook likes this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

Fetterman is a good candidate, he is extremely likable and a lot of people relate to him… that obviously isn’t enough, but it’s a really strong start for a politician.

Fetterman isn’t Herschel Walker. He is legitimately talented.

20. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

Aside from having lost his memory, ability to reason, and ability to speak from his stroke... and aside from living off his parents until he was 45+ years old... and aside from having policy views to the left of Bernie Sanders... and aside from presiding over an absolutely horrific track record of results as Lieutenant Governor... and aside from having racially profiled an innocent black man and threatened him with a gun... yes, legitimately talented!

The man is nothing more than a fake image of a working class man. He's a bad marketing creation - the hoodie, the tattoos, the steel mill backdrops. There is no substance there whatsoever. I mean, naive superficial people might fall for his act... but anyone who goes beyond the surface will see that he's a total phony. Worst candidate in a very long time. For goodness sake, he had to cover up a tattoo that said, "I will make you hurt". I thought Dems didn't like narcissists?